Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By poohead
  • 1 Post By poohead
  • 1 Post By poohead
  • 1 Post By poohead

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up poohead log (Aurum Rx) Test 400

This is our US ARMY vet,RESPECT!

TEST 400mg (test C150mg,test E150mg,test P100mg)

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

=>IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

First, I'd like to thank Viking for the opportunity to try out his product. I'll be running as detailed a log as possible, and if I get too long winded, please let me know. I'll get some pics up now, and continue in a bit.

Name:  IMG_2205.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  41.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2207.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  39.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2208.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  34.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2210.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  44.8 KB

These arrived today, and I believe it was only 2 business days, so super fast shipping The product looks great, labels are well printed, and was wrapped so securely, I'm sure Santa could have sat on them and not damaged them lol. Let me get this up on the forum, and then I'll talk a bit about myself, and what I hope to see from this blend.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Maybe I need to take horizontal pics so they show up vertically lol
Old 01-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohead View Post
Maybe I need to take horizontal pics so they show up vertically lol
It can help...

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  IMG_2210.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  46.9 KB

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

OK, let's start with testosterone blends. I know some prefer cyp, and some prefer enth, personally I never bought into that as they are both similar. I'm no stranger to either, and have had great results with both (depending on the source), but I have to say that my favorite so far was a blend of the 2. For whatever reason it just was awesome, and I expect the same from this blend. What really intrigues me, and has me even more excited, is the fact that it has a short ester included. Without trying it, I think this is an awesome idea, and I can't wait to see the results. I know many have issues with pain from prop, and I'll take that into account when evaluating PIP.
hohojijo likes this.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post
Thanks Viking!
Old 01-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

Now a bit about myself. I broke my foot a few months ago, and wasn't able to train mostly because I couldn't stand without wearing an air cast. I lost a bit of mass as can be expected, but nothing major. I'm back on my feet, and getting back to where I was. Right now I'm 6"1, 232lbs, and 12% body fat. I'm also on a TRT plan, and my last blood work had me at 837. I plan on having my blood work done every 2 weeks throughout this cycle so we both know what's going on. I'm going to run this @800mg per week, obviously dosed 2x a week. My current diet is roughly 4200 calories with 400 grams of protein. I don't eat a "typical" diet of chicken breast, egg whites, brown rice, oatmeal, tuna, etc. I eat a lot of things "typical" bodybuilders don't eat, like steak, crab, pork, tons of fish (but no tilapia, that shit is garbage), and I eat WHOLE EGGS. Hey, it works, and it keeps my mouth happy. I hate sweets, so I guess that's a plus.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:26 AM
Registered Member

sorry about the foot bro

no better thing to get you back in the gym full swing like t400
Old 01-14-2016, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I did my first jab yesterday 1/12, and I'm happy to report no PIP The T400 is very smooth, and the best thing about higher dosed products like this (at least for me) is less volume needed for each jab. I'll post up more later on when I have more time, and give you an idea of where I'm at numbers wise on the iron.
hohojijo likes this.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohojijo View Post
no better thing to get you back in the gym full swing like t400
Thanks bro. I'm a very active person, and having a broken foot was hell! Not so much because of pain, but not being able to have the full use of my foot really sucked! At least I was still able to get in some cardio. I actually ran for the first time this morning, felt pretty damn good! Time to get back to work!
Old 01-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Thanks bro. I'm a very active person, and having a broken foot was hell! Not so much because of pain, but not being able to have the full use of my foot really sucked! At least I was still able to get in some cardio. I actually ran for the first time this morning, felt pretty damn good! Time to get back to work!
Good to hear,I am sure you will see more progress.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-21-2016, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

OK guys, a bit of an update. I'm 3 pins in, all smooth as can be with no PIP whatsoever. Feeling great so far, weight is up a few pounds on the scale, and lifts are getting a little stronger. I keep a log of lifts as well as daily food intake, and as we get a little further down the road I'll post up numbers so that this thread isn't a thousand posts long LOL. Noticing some acne and oily skin, that's a good thing in my opinion, tells me the gear is solid. Can't wait to get a few more weeks in and see the results start to show!!
hohojijo likes this.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

acne is a good sign to me as well

i am excite to see results bro
Old 01-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

No pip with a 400mg blend, nice
Old 02-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, I'll be more specific in future posts, life has just been a bit crazy for me lately.

I'm still sticking (pun totally intended lol) with my dosing of 400mg 2x per week, and I'm really starting to notice all the positive signs of a good test blend. I haven't used a blend before that included prop, but I have to say I absolutely love it! 3 weeks in, and I'm already noticing an increase in vascularity, my appetite is great, recovery is getting much better, getting stronger on every lift, and while the scale shows I'm up 7 pounds, I have leaned out a bit as well according to my mirrors. My skin feels great (I have dry skin normally, so a healthy dose of test helps this for me), my sleep is getting better by the day (I always sleep better on higher doses, not sure why), and I have really good energy. I'm pretty sure I don't need to bring up libido lol . Altogether, I feel great! I'm 7 pins in, and all of them have been painless. This is a really great brew, I love having a short ester in the mix, and if the second vial is as good as the first, I can totally see myself making this my "go-to" for my year round TRT as well as a base for cycling.

I know this stuff is working well, very well, I feel awesome for only being 3 weeks in, but I still wanted to see what my blood work would say. Well, I just got it, and I'm really happy to share the results! My last blood work had me at 837, and that's in my normal range for my TRT protocol. Well the results are in for week 2, and I'm happy to say I'm up to 3682 from 837! No wonder I feel good!

I'm really happy with Viking's test blend so far, and unless that changes somehow when I get into the second vial, I think I'm going to stick with Viking Test 400 for TRT and cycle bases. For whatever reason, this blend just feels really good!

Any questions, feel free to ask.
VikingLab likes this.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:06 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I know this stuff is working well, very well, I feel awesome for only being 3 weeks in, but I still wanted to see what my blood work would say. Well, I just got it, and I'm really happy to share the results! My last blood work had me at 837, and that's in my normal range for my TRT protocol. Well the results are in for week 2, and I'm happy to say I'm up to 3682 from 837! No wonder I feel good!
Good to see this results,I'm sure you're happy

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

lol

great sense of humor goes a long way with other people brother it shows you know how to have a good time while logging
Old 02-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
OK guys, a bit of an update. I'm 3 pins in, all smooth as can be with no PIP whatsoever. Feeling great so far, weight is up a few pounds on the scale, and lifts are getting a little stronger. I keep a log of lifts as well as daily food intake, and as we get a little further down the road I'll post up numbers so that this thread isn't a thousand posts long LOL. Noticing some acne and oily skin, that's a good thing in my opinion, tells me the gear is solid. Can't wait to get a few more weeks in and see the results start to show!!
The good feeling is still there?

* Email us :
[email protected]