Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2016, 12:48 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus69 View Post
finally! a log with a before pic. pics are worth a thousand words. i wanna follow this log but really, im just gonna order some tren and see for myself if it's good and follow this thread to see how this guy's stuff works b4 i make a bigger buy.
too bad i didnt get in on the testing man, ida done a legit log with pics of me, not just the product. that proves nothing.
I just read what you wrote and it makes sense .i just put up a pic of myself in my tren log .
Old 02-01-2016, 01:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I just read what you wrote and it makes sense .i just put up a pic of myself in my tren log .
My dry weight is down to 251 this morning and my belly is looking better. I feel the momentum building up guys.
Gonna drop my truck off with my buddy to get detailed, train legs, and prep food for the next few days.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:27 AM

Sounds like you are making good progress . I know you must feel amazing ,I always do after a long layoff
Old 02-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Six ounces shredded chicken, then topped with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and some salsa.

hohojijo likes this.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Oh also, I started on some t3 last week. 25mcg per day in the am when I get up.
Full disclosure this is from a board sponsor peptide company, not aurumrx as it is not offered on their list.
hohojijo likes this.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-terror View Post
Six ounces shredded chicken, then topped with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and some salsa.

That looks delicious! ! !
Old 02-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Soooo, I realized today that I have been unintentionally doing intermittent fasting... lol

The days I don't train anyway. I'll get home from work at around 8am and have a shake or meal and then hit the rack. I get up around 3pm to get my kids from school and almost always just grab a bottle of water. Then I get home at 4ish, back in bed till 6, the shower and head out to work.

So at least 3 days a week I go 12 to 14 hours without eating. I often dont eat at work until 10 or 12
Old 02-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

2/3 of the way thru this first vial of blend mix. It def has a little bite to it but its not terrible. Glutes have been the best location still. Stuff is damn good though. I've been having night sweats like crazy and strength is really coming back.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Chest and bis today. Little short on time so I had to squeeze it into 30 min but it was a damn good workout. I'm transitioning my training this week towards what is more normal for me. A little bit of volume will be added as time goes on.

So I began with hammer strength incline press. 2 sets of 15 with one plate on each side for warming up. Then 100 each side for 10, then 80 for 12, and last set was 55 for 14 reps. The 3 work sets were to failure with about 30 seconds of rest in between sets.

Went right over to cable machine and did 3 descending sets to failure here too. 90 80 and 70lbs I forgot the reps. More than 10.

Biceps I did the same with rope cable curls and machine preachers and bam done. Little out of breath and sweating like crazy at the end and done in 25 min. Awesome.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

im still excited to see how huge you get bro

you are a beast and i am mega excited to see you grow like crazy keep up the great work homie
Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Hey everyone. Been awhile since I updated. Things are going well. Bodyweight is consistent under 250 and I look much better. I snapped some bathroom pics yesterday but I'm not gonna post them. Its really hard to see any change in the photos.

In real life though it's much more pronounced. I don't know if any if you have experienced something similar, I know it sounds crazy.

I can see my ab outline coming in now and my shoulders, traps, and upper chest are really starting to pop. I am really digging this blend 300 as well. Still doing 3cc a week and it is def helping. I think its one of the things that was messing my weight up. I think between water retention and some muscle coming back the scale was going the wrong way for a bit. Definitely more equilibrium now.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Well my other thread was locked because people can't talk nice I guess.
I am going meat free for the duration of Lent this year, minus Sundays. Think of that what you will but it's my decision. I was curious what other people give up in terms of diet or if they fast so that I could get some ideas.

I have read in the past about bodybuilding and Ramadan, and that wasn't controversial for some reason and there was some good discussion. That is even more hardcore in a way though because they can't eat or drink anything during daylight.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Well my other thread was locked because people can't talk nice I guess.
I am going meat free for the duration of Lent this year, minus Sundays. Think of that what you will but it's my decision. I was curious what other people give up in terms of diet or if they fast so that I could get some ideas.

I have read in the past about bodybuilding and Ramadan, and that wasn't controversial for some reason and there was some good discussion. That is even more hardcore in a way though because they can't eat or drink anything during daylight.
I know few,mostly just slept during the day,but for someone that needs to work I imagine it will not be easy...

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH,

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like. I get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day and I feel like I'm breaking inside. I thought losing weight and getting in shape would help pull me out but it's just not.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:22 PM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like. I get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day and I feel like I'm breaking inside. I thought losing weight and getting in shape would help pull me out but it's just not.
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there Brother.

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
CHEMYO - Lab Tested SARMS

_
Old 02-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Some give more than just that.
Keep your chin up and keep going you are nearly there.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
We all find ourselves in this situation sometimes,if you love your wife sit and talk,I know it's not easy, but if it is important I'm sure you'll find your way to do it.

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH,

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Kilo Klub Member

how do you make shredded chicken?
Old 02-18-2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I know things will get better ,they always do .i have been through so much in my life and there were times I felt like I would never feel good again .i wish I had a more direct answer for you but I don't .just be the best person you can be and live by a code of morals and ethics and you will prevail .
Old 02-19-2016, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like.
It might be the tren, trust me.