over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BG's log with Saturn

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was lucky enough to be picked by Saturn to run some of their gear for my upcoming blast. Will be using their NPP, Test E, drol and winstrol.

Cycle will be 14 weeks
1-14 Test E 875mg/wk
1-14 NPP 700mg/wk
1-4 50mg drol
and possibly finishing with some winstrol.

Aromasin from another sponsor, will start at 12.5mg ed and will adjust if necessary. Caber and prami on hand but I've found that if my estro is in check then my prolactin is never an issue.

It's also a possibility of combining low dose drol with low dose winstrol? thoughts/concerns?

I've been dieting since November 1st and have gone from 223 to 195 and the leanest I've been. I'll be posting pictures tonight when I get home. My current diet contains 320p 100c and 70f. Now I KNOW that is low but I've tapered down throughout the entire diet as well as ramped up cardio VERY slowly. I have it all logged in my phone if people are interested at all. Tomorrow I will add some carbs, drop some fats and reduce cardio to 30min on the bike 3x week. Starting macros will be 320p 225c and 40f. Will increase incrementally as needed. Cardio will always remain the same.

This log probably wont have daily updates, pictures of my food, gym selfies or each and every one of my lifts. Though I will be here every day to answer any questions anyone might have and I will be leaving an honest review of their gear and I'll update everyone at least weekly with my bodyweight as well as any diet changes.

Expect a starting picture tonight!

Starting weight 195.0

I follow a push pull legs rest split. Have only been using it for a couple weeks now and so far so good. Ready to add a bit more volume to the workouts, hopefully with the added cals and gear I'll be able to slowly add some.

Pinned 100mg NPP and 250mg Test E in the quads. I use 27g 1/2" slin pins for all my injects and the oil flowed through them easily at room temperature.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 69
Whoops I'm sorry, can anyone tell me how to rotate and downsize the image? I'm on my iPhone.

Still hungry most of the day... adding in 50g of protein to satiate the hunger.

new macros: 370p 225c 45f

Adding more calories. Have been starving in between meals. Oddly enough craving protein only. Upping my portions from 8oz to 10oz and adding another scoop of protein before bed. Also adding a bit more pwo carbs.

New macros: 420p 250c 55f about 3200cals I believe.

Realized I forgot to touch on the foods I eat... My days are pretty synonymous as far as food goes.
Egg whites
Chicken breast
Flank steak
99% lean ground turkey
Tuna fish
Ham
Jasmine rice
Orzo
Ezekiel bread
Oatmeal
Cream of wheat

The only times I actually add fats into a meal is a tbsp of PB preworkout to help slow the digestion of my oatmeal and also that's when I take my aromasin as well. I've never bulked with low fats like this before so I thought I'd give it a try.

To touch on the gear, everything is working well, ive been on for 5 days now and I'm up to 201 and climbing still. I had to drop the drol as my BP was getting wayyy to high for me to be comfortable.

Strength is going up which is very nice, should be smashing PR's near the end.

My plan going into this was to reverse diet from my cut and to slowly and gradually add back in the calories. Well I'm starving! All the time! With the newest addition of cals I'm 900 above what I was eating a week ago. Really hoping to keep fat at bay this bulk as i plan to do a small minicut after this and wouldn't be too happy if the "mini" because 16 weeks!

Any questions feel free to ask away!
Thanks everyone.

1 Week in now. Weight is 203.8lb in the morning. Still tight in the morning, but by the end of the day nice and turtle shelled :D Still doing 30min on the bike monday wednesday friday. Adding more calories in, starving about an hour after i finish a meal...
Will now be hitting 475p 275c and 60f
90% of those carbs are pre/intra/post workout.

Had some time so I thought I'd throw up my typical diet...

6am
460g egg whites

8am
2 scoops whey
1tbsp natty pb

10am
9oz tuna w/ tartar sauce and relish

12pm
8oz 93/7 ground beef with some taco sauce and cheese

2pm
8oz bottom round steak with some teriyaki sauce

4pm (pre workout)
1 scoop of whey
80g oats
1tbsp natty pb

intraworkout
60g dextrose
20g EAAs

post workout
10oz chicken breast
2 cups jasmine rice

7pm
2 double protein english muffins w/ sugar free jam
2-3 scoops of whey w/ a SMALL splash of almond milk
(I'll mix this super thick in a tupperware before the gym and throw it in the freezer for ice cream.)

8:30pm
2 cups nonfat greek yogurt
1tbsp PB

all in all about 500g protein, 340g carbs and 80g fat

First time experimenting with placing ALL my carbs around my workout and so far so good, recovery is probably the best it's ever been even with working 70+ hours a week and getting 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

As far as gear goes, everything seems on point. I've never used NPP before and I do experience some PIP with it but nothing I can't handle and definitely not anything to stop me from training.

Weight is up to 208 this morning. Holding a ton of water. It's something I've never been able to avoid using test above trt doses unless I use letro but I'd rather hold some water and have my libido through the roof!

2 weeks in now I believe. Morning weight was 208.0lb. Upping calories again. Adding in some carbs to every meal now. I've been 207-208 for the last week so I'm adding a considerable amount to blast through this.
Currently eating: 530p 600c 75f
And let me be clear these are counting the trace macros as well. I use the myfitnesspal app to get a rough estimate of how many calories/macros i'm consuming though my meal plan varies minute amounts.

Weight this morning was 210.2LB not going to make any changes this week. Everything still going great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws