Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up jamescb77 log (Solberg Lab) THERMO BLEND and CLENBUTEROL

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

THERMO BLEND x 100 tabs
CLENBUTEROL x 100 tabs

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-07-2016, 05:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Glad to let everyone know what I think of these products. I'll get pics up later.
Ill be running 1 thermobomb a day for now and then clen will ramp up with a 2 on 1 off approach.

Look forward to this as I'm 8 weeks out currently.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2016, 05:49 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1454790219520.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  84.3 KB

Old 02-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescb77 View Post
Glad to let everyone know what I think of these products. I'll get pics up later.
Ill be running 1 thermobomb a day for now and then clen will ramp up with a 2 on 1 off approach.

Look forward to this as I'm 8 weeks out currently.

Thanks bro,I'm sure you will enjoy these products.

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Kilo Klub Member

OK so Sunday I took 1 thermobomb. Didn't notice much but that's what I expected as its really a low dose of clen and t3 and I was already taking ephedrine and yohimbine that day. Today I took 1 thermobomb and an addition 1/2 tab clen. No ephedrine today but I did add addition yohimbine thought the day. Still not much but I have been dieting for a while so its right as I expected. Tomorrow I will up to 1 thermobomb and 1 tab of clen. I would imagine I should notice a little something from that. Products like these are hard to judge super quickly but all seems well so far.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Well guys I gotta admit I think the clen might be a little week. 80mcg today and no shakes or sides what so ever. This has me a little worried about whether the t3 is right as well. I'm gonna have faith and press on but being close to a show this would really be a kick in the nuts. Especially since I'm out of town without my other stuff.

Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Looks like I may have spoke to soon. This afternoon was getting some cramps in my arms which is standard for me on clen. Also a little shaky. I think these pressed tabs are just not absorbing quite as fast as the liquid I'm use to. Tomorrow I'm gonna crush them up and take them.

Old 02-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Looks like I may have spoke to soon. This afternoon was getting some cramps in my arms which is standard for me on clen. Also a little shaky. I think these pressed tabs are just not absorbing quite as fast as the liquid I'm use to. Tomorrow I'm gonna crush them up and take them.

sounds like its starting to kick in
Old 02-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Everything seems to be going good now. Bumped to 100mcg today and feeling it for sure. Products seem pretty good to go to me. I'll continue to update as we go along.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Everything seems to be going good now. Bumped to 100mcg today and feeling it for sure. Products seem pretty good to go to me. I'll continue to update as we go along.

Glad to hear that everything work out.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-13-2016, 04:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Everything seem to be going well no. I think i was just so use to the way the liquids hit these seemed delayed or maybe even smoother. They are for sure working now though. No complaints about either if the products.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Everything seem to be going well no. I think i was just so use to the way the liquids hit these seemed delayed or maybe even smoother. They are for sure working now though. No complaints about either if the products.

Thanks for the update.
jamescb77 likes this.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

What is the benefit of running the "thermoblend" vs just using the t-3 and more clen since you already have tabs of it? Was it just a product to review? Could one just use that rather than adding the extra clen and see favorable benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srlhec View Post
What is the benefit of running the "thermoblend" vs just using the t-3 and more clen since you already have tabs of it? Was it just a product to review? Could one just use that rather than adding the extra clen and see favorable benefits?

It was a product that they needed reviewed. For a person that uses low dose clen it would be a great all in one product. You could use just the thermobombs and get good results.

srlhec likes this.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
It was a product that they needed reviewed. For a person that uses low dose clen it would be a great all in one product. You could use just the thermobombs and get good results.

You're right.
Also,this tab was designed for women who wanted to get some cut.
But I'm glad to see that it works well.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

What is the dosage of the thermoblend? How much of each clen/t3? Is it tab or capsule?

Old 02-14-2016, 08:57 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srlhec View Post
What is the dosage of the thermoblend? How much of each clen/t3? Is it tab or capsule?

THERMO BLEND
srlhec likes this.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-14-2016, 08:57 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I was just reading the label in the picture of the thremoblend up top and it says that each tablet contains 40mcg clenbuterol hcl
25 mcg t3
5.4 mcg yohimbine
I am guessing they are pressed tabs but let James or Viking confirm that ,I never personally seen them
srlhec likes this.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:00 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I was just reading the label in the picture of the thremoblend up top and it says that each tablet contains 40mcg clenbuterol hcl
25 mcg t3
5.4 mcg yohimbine
I am guessing they are pressed tabs but let James or Viking confirm that ,I never personally seen them
Name:  Thermo.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  88.8 KB

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-15-2016, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post

Just a heads up VikingLab, the link to your Thermoblend has an error in the description, it states 0.04 mcg of Clen not 40 mcg.