Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up vegas83 log (Aurum RX) , Primobolan 200mg

We'll see what the Pro says on our Primobolan.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  primo 200mg x 2 (RX).jpg
Views: 523
Size:  161.1 KB

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Registered Member

The real deal at 200mg hey? What's the pip like?
Old 02-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Hey Guys! Thanks Viking for posting this. I will be starting in about a week. Can't wait, really. Should be a good run. Viking sent enough for about 6wks, so this is the plan:

Wk 1-6 Viking primo 600mg/wk
Wk 7-16 Pharmacom primo 600mg/wk
Wk 1-20 Watson Test Cyp 200mgs/wk or Pharmacom Test Base 30mg ed
Wk 1-20 nolva/adex Human Grade
Wk 1-20 Pharmacom proviron 25mg (this is a maybe, depending on the hairline)

Will be a nice little primo run. It's pretty much the only thing dosed high enough to see gains so I should be able to keep a pretty close eye as to how things are coming along. I also have a little eq and winstrol on hand, but i'll prob save that for another day.

As I told Viking, for the first 6wks on his primo, I'll be looking for an increase in libido, well being, vascularity, and prob some strength as well. I'll be in touch in a few.

Thanks all!
Old 02-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Kilo Klub Member

It seems that Pimp enjoying his primo

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-17-2016, 06:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas83 View Post
Hey Guys! Thanks Viking for posting this. I will be starting in about a week. Can't wait, really. Should be a good run. Viking sent enough for about 6wks, so this is the plan:

Wk 1-6 Viking primo 600mg/wk
Wk 7-16 Pharmacom primo 600mg/wk
Wk 1-20 Watson Test Cyp 200mgs/wk or Pharmacom Test Base 30mg ed
Wk 1-20 nolva/adex Human Grade
Wk 1-20 Pharmacom proviron 25mg (this is a maybe, depending on the hairline)

Will be a nice little primo run. It's pretty much the only thing dosed high enough to see gains so I should be able to keep a pretty close eye as to how things are coming along. I also have a little eq and winstrol on hand, but i'll prob save that for another day.

As I told Viking, for the first 6wks on his primo, I'll be looking for an increase in libido, well being, vascularity, and prob some strength as well. I'll be in touch in a few.

Thanks all!
How's its going for you?

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 02-25-2016, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Sorry to keep y'all waiting fellas. Without going into personal detail, over the past weeks I lost my job. Hit me like a ton of bricks and flipped my world upside down. Sorry for the terrible timing fellow members, and Viking. Apologies. I will be getting started, but this means a new gym membership and all. Flipped my whole world upside down but you know what this means.....more time for training and eating. So this will be a great one now that I can get started. Thanks for being flexible with me, y'all!

Vegas
Old 03-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Sorry to keep y'all waiting fellas. Without going into personal detail, over the past weeks I lost my job. Hit me like a ton of bricks and flipped my world upside down. Sorry for the terrible timing fellow members, and Viking. Apologies. I will be getting started, but this means a new gym membership and all. Flipped my whole world upside down but you know what this means.....more time for training and eating. So this will be a great one now that I can get started. Thanks for being flexible with me, y'all!

Vegas
Any good news man?

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

Ok bros,

I now after the dust has settled I can start this review. Wow, how is it possible to have such low PIP for a 200mg/ml primo product? I did have SOME PIP, waisnt painless like pimpman experienced, but it was very barable. I took 2ccs to the glute and 1cc to the delt. Game time!
Old 03-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Ok bros,

I now after the dust has settled I can start this review. Wow, how is it possible to have such low PIP for a 200mg/ml primo product? I did have SOME PIP, waisnt painless like pimpman experienced, but it was very barable. I took 2ccs to the glute and 1cc to the delt. Game time!
Welcome back

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Ok bros,

Something new and interesting

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

yeah come on, Im watchin this thread bro.. wheres the review? Viking did their job now do yours
mike036 likes this.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Viking did his part and sent the primo .its been a month ,you don't have anything to say about it ?
cryptasm and j-pet like this.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

how can someone take free gear and then blow off the review?? I understand he lost his job but come on.. Takes two mins to post up review or a reply as to why no review..
mike036 likes this.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

The right thing to do would be play fwd the primo to someone else to review
mike036 likes this.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptasm View Post
how can someone take free gear and then blow off the review?? I understand he lost his job but come on.. Takes two mins to post up review or a reply as to why no review..
Bros, I check in last week! That was my first shots. How many updates do you want? Perhaps that would be helpful to know.

I did get some PIP but it wasn't bad. I switched to 1.5cc's in each site and it solved the problem for me. My sex drive is up, didn't expect that this early. My test does is always low so it must be whats in this bottle Nothing else to report other than the PIP and sex drive increase, its been a little over a week since I started.
cryptasm likes this.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

Viking, your PMs are full bro. Just a heads up!
Old 03-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Viking, your PMs are full bro. Just a heads up!
Thanks,you can pm me now.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Forhead is a little greasy during the day. No acne, really just more oil coming out than usual. This seams to happen EVERY time I use a DHT like drug, primo, proviron, and masteron. So i'm getting confident that what is in those vials is a DHT compount for sure. No notice in strength gains and don't expect them for a 2-3wks. Unless I get lucking like Pimpman.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

Checking in. Things still going great. Sex drive and well being continue to persist, which is nice. Last primo run with Bayer didn't kick in this fast from what I remember, but then again I did start a little low dose wise, around 400mgs/wk back then. PIP is basically non-existant with 1.5mls per site. Strength is the same. Feeling a bit more pumped in the gym and staying full afterwords. Nothing drastic, but just a slight increase....this is exactly how primo worked on me before. By wk 6 I felt like I was pumped and full all day long. Looking forward to that again! Liking it so far.