over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lady Sky's Hormone Journey

Lady Sky

Registered
Hey fanatics!

Im new on this board and I like to introduce myself.
I am active on other boards as welll but it seems this one is very active, so I'm exited!

Info about me:

26 y/o Dutch lady
112.4 Lbs/ 51 kg
Bodyfat: 12,5%
5'2 / 1m58

Have used:
Steroids: primo, mast, var, EQ
Stacks: primo/eq mast/eq mast/var var/primo
Stims: clen, efedra, t3
Peptides: melatonan 2, grhp2+cjc no dac
Just ordered HGH to try for the first time at low dose (1iu)

Sides I had: acne, clit enlargement, voice crack, voice drop. Eventually nothing permanently.
I will never use mast again, never follow any protocol randomly anymore which someone gives me, because she said it's good to go for a beginner and she grew a lot on it.
I can't handle aas very well as others yet so I have to be reaally carefully with my doses.

Currently on: Primo 50 gr E7D (slight change of voice, when I speak loudly it deepens)
Long term Goal: figure look. more muscles! Now somewhere in between fit-bikini
Short term goal was- get ripped. I was on 10 gram var as well along with the primo, however due to personal stuff I needed to make a new plan, because when im so hard dieting everything else needs to be in check, so I can be selfish and focus on goal only.

I wanted to take my bf as low as possible, because when I start my new bulk I don't want to be that fatty again, and stay arond 15%-ish. In either way I still want to look good in the mirror, I don't mind the watery look but dont ever want to be the same as in my last bulk again, at 22%

About my boobs.. They were never big, but after cutting they moved to my biceps :) And Im not even done with cutting yet..
So I have a decolleté now, but almost no boobs in the house. I hope I will get a boobjob this year, not anything too fancy, just a size that match my figure.

Soooo now Im recomping nicely and breaking records every week. I hope I can gain a bit of muscle without getting fat.
Although Im not a person who is very 'high weight'-related, it is still nice to have progress at this point.

I really don't like my shoulders, that's something I need to really work on. I train them every week intense , but I still don't have that nice round form.
That's why I do at the moment an extra session of rear delts every week.

Also my butt and hammies could use some more mass, for the first time ever I use a split scedule now, so first quads and later on in the week hams and calves. I don't know yet if its going to make any difference but I must say untill now it works like a charm because I feel very good and I crush my legs harder than ever before!

My best muscle groups are deffinitly my back - I do full sets of chinupss as a warm up now- and my biceps.
My calves are somehow also pretty good , on another forum some guys made the comments my calves are even bigger then theirs, but honesty I don't give them that much attention. Must be genetics.
Rest of my genetics sucks, thats why I need steriods lol.
I was busting and eating my ass off for 2 years as a natural and nothing really happend. Besides muscle loss in cut, it was terrible.

Feel free to chime in, ask questions or give feedback.

Good descriptives... my thoughts when i read this, is to suggest making sure that you have a reputable coach to advise your nutrition. Food and training come first. Supplements should be 'in addition to', not 'instead of'.
Everyone has genetics, and the majority of competitors aren't genetic freaks. So if you're not getting results, dig in deeper into figuring out how you respond to food and training. Build a foundation, and then bring in the extras.
Theres some quality coaches, even on this board, and can be often seen in the pros forum. The majority work online with you, to figure you out, and bring you to your best.

Welcome Lady and good description. I would have never recommend you for Masteron or EQ. If you are ever looking for a real good coach, Shelby is great with the ladies.

Welcome. Great intro and looking forward to following along on your journey. A lot of really great minds here to help on that journey.

welcome, i'm subbed and will read along

working with a good coach can really help, find someone with a reputation and history of success and follow directions.

don't let the fact that you lost some chest fat be a bother, you're probably lovely as you are so no rushing into boob jobs

keep us updated

Thanks everyone

Yeah ofcourse diet and training needs to be 100% in check, I know what works the best for my body in this field. My body is changing, so reactions to training/food can be very different over the year
It's one big try out I guess..

Now Im in my 4th week of primo and I don't like how my voice is now, I start to notice a difference since last week and its getting worse step by step, so I decided to stop the primo as well.
I'm a bit scared to go entirely off to be honest.In the meanwhile Im still waiting for the HGH to arrive, gosh how I hate waiting and not get any response to my emails!
We have burned before so...
But al we can do is wait.

Now me and my boyfriend are going to think about a new diet plan for my "off" period. Thinking about going back on peptides, up my calories (it's now at maintenance 1400 - no activity factor measured, 1 cheat meal of 3/4 hours per week)
I am so scared of losing all my muscle..I have had this before (as a natural) yikes..all my hard work through the gutter. Anyway that was more than 2 years ago.

I read experiences of girls that when they come off the body thightens, so ..we will see.
I am more like a - lose muscle/gain fat girl I guess:rolleyes:

welcome, i'm subbed and will read along

working with a good coach can really help, find someone with a reputation and history of success and follow directions.

don't let the fact that you lost some chest fat be a bother, you're probably lovely as you are so no rushing into boob jobs

keep us updated

This is sooo sweet MisterB thank you
I want this boobs for 10 years now so I can wait a bit longer as well:) My bf doesn't really like the fact I want new boobs but he only agrees because he think it will be better for me mentally.
The consultant was surprised by the fact that he said: isn't that too big? Shouldn't you go down a size? When se put me on a bra with 350cc of silicone ( large C), because usually men want bigger and bigger on their ladys.
I guess mine is one of a kind:)

How do you feel about fake boobs?

Many people think I want them for sport but I don't even (want to) compete, but it is BECAUSE of the sport I want them even more badly than before...bodybuilding makes you much more critic about your looks.

About your suggestions to get a coach...Im not really into that. Me and my bf had 2 before and they sucked! Get diets from other clients etc, no one tells or know shit about steroids. You would be shocked If I explain into detail what happend to my bf.
And they only had attention for the more advanced clients.

So I'm just taking it step by step and learn by myself with help from my boyfriend. I don't want to follow (or can, because I'm a bit stubborn and want to know every why) someone blindy anymore.
Also, I'm not familiar with american/uk good coaches as well. Hiring a coach online, for me, would be a jump into the big ocean

Last edited:

Always interested in how women react to compounds. knowledge is power. I coach my wife. she's toyed with VAR once, low dose did alright. she takes therapeutic doses of GH daily for skin and hair. she's almost 41, this is her a couple weeks ago. Keep us posted and good luck!

2dj5a37.jpg

No disrespect meant but it sounds like your all over the place. Scared to come off to lose what ? At 112 lbs ? Theres coached on this board like Shelby who work with advanced female athletes , and will provide you with the right nutrition and supplement program needed to reach your goals

Lady, the 2 most important things I didn't see you post. That is your Diet and training. Also with out picture or two it is hard to see what areas you need inprovement on. I see your back picture and that looks good.

I dont look nearly as good as disturbed wife I can tell you right now

I have some photos will put in very soon
Last week I have Made some shoulder pics which suck but that was to show on another board they lacking muscle.

And yes maybe it sounds stupid to some of you that Im scared of losing muscle, yet I had it before . I dont gain muscle easy and was always skinny fat so yeah maybe its paranoid but my 2cts are better safe than sorry.

The reason I didnt put in my diet/training is cause it will change very soon but hey I can post it no prob.For over 3 years I maintain to be very strict with diet but last weeks I have more cravings then ever, idk just a lot of stuff going on. And no that s not an excuses for sure

Here comes training: just had this for 3 weeks now

Back/triceps
Glutes/Hams /calves
Chest/biceps
Quads / rear delt
Restday
Shoulders

Breaking records every week. Crazy pumps

Steady cardio 3xpw 30 min

I lost my job so starting from 1 month then I will do arms on 1 day.

Diet follows

So I know this is not even nearly my goals

Attachments

• IMG_20160203_201707.jpg
    IMG_20160203_201707.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20160203_201619.jpg
    IMG_20160203_201619.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_20160128_205947.jpg
    IMG_20160128_205947.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 321
But I am happy with results so far

Attachments

• IMG-20160113-WA0001-1.jpg
    IMG-20160113-WA0001-1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 388
I think you are hard on yourself and most likely your worse critic. You don't look as bad as you think. Sure the shoulders could look more capped off, but overall not to bad. Try a lot more laterals and isolation movements for shoulders. Work all three sides.

I think you are hard on yourself and most likely your worse critic. You don't look as bad as you think. Sure the shoulders could look more capped off, but overall not to bad. Try a lot more laterals and isolation movements for shoulders. Work all three sides.
Exactly. You are in a good position to take your body in any direction you want.

Just stay focused and consistent in what you are doing and how it affects your future plans.

As for the cosmetic surgery contemplation, remember you have plenty of time.

My wife wanted them, then didn't, then did..... Took her 6 years to make up her mind to do it. Even then she went real conservative and only had done what she felt would match her body's small frame.

I told her that I loved her and supported her with or without them.

So take your time before jumping right in as you have plenty of that on your side.

Good luck with your progress!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton for the feedback guys I love how active this board is.

Checked my Bf today, it went up to 14.1% since I started with recomp, weight is very steady . my biceps and calves are 1 cm bigger, somehow my upper legs -2. My waist is 1,5 cm wider but thats okay its a lot of water I guess.

OK the diet we will keep the same. I have this because the bread and quark are easy to eat at work.

159 protein
1340 ckal
114 carbs
45 Fats

20gr oats
24gr whey

After gym
28gr whey
250ml low fat Milk

70gr white slice of bread( 1)
50 gr Turkey shoarma
1egg

50 gr cottage cheese or 150gr low fat yoghurt
30 gr raw almonds

250 gr quark
25 gr cruesli Chocolate

100 gr chicken
125 (sweet) potatoe

250gr quark
25 gr cruesli Chocolate

I dont count green veggies
Sometimes I have low calorie ketchup
Sodium intake is on point

Supps: omega 369 , magnesium/calcium. Vit c, multivit.
Creatine just because I have it, it was in the sale and taste Nice

I will go back on low dose var , split 10 mg
I start with clen 10mg , 2 days on 2 days off.

With this I hope to go slowly more in shape
I dont care about weight , just the mirror will do.

Reps will be 8-10 nothing crazy yet. Save all the extensieve cardio and dropsets for later

I would drop the creatine. Try an ECY stack 3-4 times a day instead of Clen. That with VAR should do some good.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner