over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Recomp? NPP/TPP Stealth group log

zyzz69

Registered
Greetings everyone, and welcome to my sponsored NPP/TPP log provided to you commercial free by the stealth group. First and foremost, I wanted to thank the stealth group for their generosity. It has been about a year since I ran a sponsored log, and thought it was time to dip my toe back into the deep end.

Anyways about me: 5'9, 206 pounds. 12-14% body fat ish, just going off what the medical professionals tell me. I first and foremost need to say that I really do not self identify myself as a bodybuilder, but rather as an athlete. Former scholar D1 football player, so weight gain and strength is important, but I will put speed training into my regiment as well. Being 25 though, I realize my playing days are probably over, which makes trying a 19-nor compound so interesting for me haha. Also, never have ran NPP in my life so this is completely new territory for me.

First shot was this morning. Holy hell is this oil smooth. The packaging is amazing as well because I usually will backfill a slin pin and pin with that. Oil flowed through a 29 gauge 1/2 inch like butter! Using 1ml (100mg each of test and npp) every other day.

Today is legs day, updates coming gentlemen:)

Update time everyone! I have been kinda slammed the past couple days but vowing to stay on the straight and narrow with this log!

In the past few days I hit legs and back. Legs eh went well, doing box squats nothing out of the ordinary. Back yesterday though, something was going on. Im talking some violent pumps. Could have been I was pissed off about work, could've been the npp/tpp mix lol either way it was very intense. Weight has stayed the same through today. Tonight is speed training and abs stuff, so we'll see how slow this stuff makes me. I start an intramural basketball league on the 9th, and trying to not have to tap out of games because my legs feel like rocks lol

So weighed myself this morning, 210. Thats pretty much 4 pounds in a week which is kinda silly weight gain (in a good way obviously).

I really started to feel thia kick when i did arms yesterday, they were literally so full and pumped that couldn't completely lock my elbow out. I have never tried npp until now, but if this is what it feels like then sign me up.

Speed training isnt so bad yet, but im sure my endurance and cardio will be taking a dive here sometime soon. No shin splints to even mention; the product is reacting very well with my body up to this point.

Weight today was in at a cool 214. That seems pretty legitimate up to this point, nearly 8 pounds already. Diet is very clean for the most part.

The pump on this stuff is really really impressive I must say. I did back today and the full upper body burn I felt reminded me of a light tren. Which is not a bad thing, as tren sometimes gave some pumps that were actually crippling.

As for cardio on this stuff, eh were getting there. I was on the bike for about 40 minutes and had to really dig deep to finish my times. Also, a bit of discomfort up to this point in my lower back.

Sex drive is still doing well, no caber has been needed up to this point. No AI as well. This compound feels very light yet effective. I am definitely optimistic to see more!:D

Just wanted to give another update of my log, wow. This stuff is kinda blowing me away right now. Was doing bench the other day and drop set from 315 to 225. Usually I can do this like 8-11 times when I pause set, but got it up 17…yes you read that right. It was surprising myself if not everyone else!

Also, the pumps are intense. Don't think about doing anything athletic. I tried playing basketball for a couple hours and I damn near was crippled afterwards. It was not a painful feeling, rather just a tightness in all of my muscles.

Weight has been steadily going up. Still around 213-216 on a regular day, up from 207 when I started.

following along bro everything seems to be going awesome, I was curious why do you shoot with a slin pin though , why not a regular pin ? Also when you inject with a slin pin where do you inject?

Thanks bro and really good questions.

I shoot with a slin pin because I dont want the build up of scar tissue. Plus I usually always run short esters, so im pinning pretty frequently.

Also, il usually either go into my quads or my delts. My body fat is low enough where im going intramuscular with a half inch slin pin. I should post up some pics here to show everyone the progress up to this point.

following along bro everything seems to be going awesome, I was curious why do you shoot with a slin pin though , why not a regular pin ? Also when you inject with a slin pin where do you inject?

Thanks bro and really good questions.

I shoot with a slin pin because I dont want the build up of scar tissue. Plus I usually always run short esters, so im pinning pretty frequently.

Also, il usually either go into my quads or my delts. My body fat is low enough where im going intramuscular with a half inch slin pin. I should post up some pics here to show everyone the progress up to this point.

Thanks for the response! Hell yeah bro would be really awesome to see the transformation . I'll have to research more about slin pins , can you pin in the exact spots as normal intramuscular injections?

Thanks for the response! Hell yeah bro would be really awesome to see the transformation . I'll have to research more about slin pins , can you pin in the exact spots as normal intramuscular injections?

Yeah buddy minus the glutes, too much body fat back there to hit it IM. Everyone is different I guess, but slin pins make life pretty simple for me :)

So my apologies for the douchebag selfie, but pic I took last night. Obviously not as lean as when I was playing ball but id love to get back there soon.

Attachments

• 2016-03-16 11.30.02.jpg
    2016-03-16 11.30.02.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 129
ahh shit, you'll lean out in no time .. you got some good size..

Damn bro you got really good size, your thick as hell but also look wide as hell ! Will be interesting to see how you look after cycle.

Damn bro you got really good size, your thick as hell but also look wide as hell ! Will be interesting to see how you look after cycle.

Hey bro thank you for the words of encouragement! Im only around 5'9 but have always been pretty wide and thicker. I guess I should embrace it instead of fighting it hahaha.

So yesterday was more speed training. I swear to god I can literally feel the blood going through my legs when I do the ladder, thats how strong my pumps are. I also believe that my cardio isnt suffering as bad as i first thought. My lower back though was absolutely killing me, not going to be good when I start my basketball league in a week lol.

Also, just started using some adex because I noticed some sensitivity in my nips. Caber is on hand in case I get to the point where im milking myself. Lets hope that doesnt happen lol.

Holy shit its been a long time since I updated it. Well here it goes.

Current weight right now is steady at around 215. Cant really seem to add any more because well I'm not really trying to. Summer is coming around so i have definitely cleaned up my diet quite a bit. The vascularity on this is very very good, and obviously the strength gains are great as well.

One thing that i am noticing is that I am getting a flare up of gyno. I am taking pharma grade adex .5mg twice a week (because thats all I get prescribed) but I still am having some sensitivity. It might be time to dip into the caber this week because I'm getting a tiny bit of leakage right now that um yeah I'm not too thrilled about.

Other than that though strangely enough I'm leaning up. I can upload a picture sometime a little later maybe. If anyone has any other suggestions to get lean other than starve myself i'll take them lol. I think i might have to tinker with my AI dose a little bit to achieve that.

That colossal blend is no joke. I liked it for sure, strength and mass gains were there for sure.

Sounds like you're on the right track. I say add in some solid cardio and you'll recomp pretty quickly. You have size so just cut the fat off!

Good luck.

That colossal blend is no joke. I liked it for sure, strength and mass gains were there for sure.

Sounds like you're on the right track. I say add in some solid cardio and you'll recomp pretty quickly. You have size so just cut the fat off!

Good luck.

Good shit right here man thanks! Yeah this stuff is the real deal. Im like walking up steps and my legs are just getting pumped lol like my body is ready to fight weights at any time lol.

Try the tbol. The pumps are intense. I usually do a steady climb on the stairmaster for 20-30mins. Can't run on the treadmill my legs get pumped and burn up fast.

Good shit right here man thanks! Yeah this stuff is the real deal. Im like walking up steps and my legs are just getting pumped lol like my body is ready to fight weights at any time lol.

Stealth products are top notch.

Nice log bro keep up the good work can't wait to see how it all turns out for you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws