over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump juice extreme

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thank you again to muscle research for letting me try your product. Received mine yesterday, and used it before delts and triceps.

Taste: good, taste like watermelon jolly ranchers

Focus: felt pretty good in there, not jittery, but good focus, maybe placebo? Nonetheless had a good workout

Pumps: didn't notice too much out of the norm. Only first time using so, will have to give it time

Glad you like the taste, bro!

I'm not a fan of watermelon anything, but I think they do a nice job with this. I'm definitely partial to the cherry berry explosion flavor, though.

PJ is a pre that gives me a good focus and energy, but no crazy jitters -- what I've grown to want as I've gotten older LOL.

Thank you again to muscle research for letting me try your product. Received mine yesterday, and used it before delts and triceps.

Taste: good, taste like watermelon jolly ranchers

Focus: felt pretty good in there, not jittery, but good focus, maybe placebo? Nonetheless had a good workout

Pumps: didn't notice too much out of the norm. Only first time using so, will have to give it time

cool will following along and see how it kicks in for you:headbang:

Well I've used pump extreme 3 times thus far. I may need two scoops lol, at one scoop I'm not feeling too much. I don't know if the first workout with it was placebo perhaps :confused:

I will go to 1 1/2-2 scoops and report back 👍🏼

thanks for getting this up so quik blackstang. i will be following ya, i hope you like the product but i look foward to an honest log.

Well I've used pump extreme 3 times thus far. I may need two scoops lol, at one scoop I'm not feeling too much. I don't know if the first workout with it was placebo perhaps :confused:

Definitely interested to hear your thoughts on the scoop amounts, brother.

What were you using as your pre-workout most recently prior to this?

I'm going to start the new PJ soon, but with the OG I never went over 1 scoop. Part of that reason was I didn't want any more beta alanine than that LOL.

Cool will be watching for your thoughts and.results with the new.dosing

Just checking in to see how this is going for you, bro. Didn't know if you had to up the scoops.

Hey guys been busy and haven't had a chance to update. I'm just not feeling too much from this. Gonna bump to 2 scoops this week and report back

ok thanks for checking back in.Give it alittle longer and check back in and give us updates.Will be following

Two scoops today... Still nothing :confused:

I'm getting pumps, but I'm also doing circuit training right now too so.....

Last edited:
Two scoops today... Still nothing :confused:

I'm getting pumps, but I'm also doing circuit training right now too so.....

What has been your most recent pre-workout supplement or protocol? What other stimulants are you using?

I'm finishing off a couple other things I have before I crack open PJE v2, but with v1 I never needed more than one scoop to get the job done with solid pumps and energy and I'm someone who takes in a total of 500-800mg caffeine most days.

whats going on here bro? any more reports?STILL dont feel a thing?

Hey guys sorry for lack of update! Ok so...the stuff does work, for me taking two scoops on an empty stomach works MUCH better. Did this yesterday and today and had a good pump. More so last night during arm training💪🏽

Hey guys sorry for lack of update! Ok so...the stuff does work, for me taking two scoops on an empty stomach works MUCH better. Did this yesterday and today and had a good pump. More so last night during arm training💪🏽

Glad to hear you found what worked for you, bro!

I lift first thing in the AM, so all I have in my stomach is a glass of BCAAs. I have to wait at least an hour after eating to take a pre and then go lift. Way it's been for me for years.

Hey guys sorry for lack of update! Ok so...the stuff does work, for me taking two scoops on an empty stomach works MUCH better. Did this yesterday and today and had a good pump. More so last night during arm training����

good to hear:headbang::headbang:

good to hear... anything else to share?

Hey guys, been outta the gym with a minor back injury. Was back in there today for a light chest workout and some cardio. Still using about 2 scoops, works pretty good, the pumps aren't quite what I expected though

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear