over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Juice Log!

kinglewy

Banned
Was fortunate to be able to give Muscle Research's Pump Juice a try so I am going to run a log on how it goes.

Last week was down all week with a stomach bug so today was my first official day trying it. I didn't have too high of expectations for todays workout because my body would not hold food for almost 6 days, saturday I started to be able to keep food in me. So I figured I would feel like shit...but to my surprise it was actually a very good workout.

The pump juice definitely works and I had a great pump for every bit of an hour and a half, it was one of those days you want top go forever. I did chest and tri's...got 315 for 8 and felt I could go alot higher but I have had problems with my collar bone lately, it seems to flare up when I do any pressing movement.

The pump juice did not have me all jacked up and stimmed out which I like because i dont need care for those type of pre=workouts, I just like the pump and it delivered much better than I expected.

Carbs will be non-existent in the coming weeks so that will measure the true ability of pump juice to create a pump. Cant wait to see how it goes...will update every woprkout day, cardio days will not take it.

Thanks for getting this up lewy! Yes we really concentrated on making a product that will give awesome pumps without that stimmed out feeling.Im glad your opinion so far mirrors that!

i will be following brother. eager to this log and how it goes.

Did back and bi's yesterday...was gonna do cardio but the weather was so nice I changed my mind.

Im really liking this pump juice...the pump lasts a good hour and a half...yesterday was another one of those workouts where you dont want to stop...getting good vascularity also. Taste s good too, i've been doing 1 scoop a half hour pre-workout. No crash either.

Today is cardio, 1 hour on elliptical followed by abs and stretching. Will log again thursday for shoulders and traps.

Did back and bi's yesterday...was gonna do cardio but the weather was so nice I changed my mind.

Im really liking this pump juice...the pump lasts a good hour and a half...yesterday was another one of those workouts where you dont want to stop...getting good vascularity also. Taste s good too, i've been doing 1 scoop a half hour pre-workout. No crash either.

Today is cardio, 1 hour on elliptical followed by abs and stretching. Will log again thursday for shoulders and traps.

good reports.. keep em comming bro! :headbang:

Glad you're enjoying the pump and vascularity!

Took yesterday off and did shoulders/traps and light arms today. The pump was good but didn't last long...but that is probably because I have not had any carbs since Sunday at lunch. Time for a refeed probably tomorrow or Sunday.

Vascularity was still pretty good also and strength is staying steady.

Took yesterday off and did shoulders/traps and light arms today. The pump was good but didn't last long...but that is probably because I have not had any carbs since Sunday at lunch. Time for a refeed probably tomorrow or Sunday.

awesome to hear it

keep reports comming bro, great job so far :headbang:

Looking forward to hearing how it's gone re: pump after getting your refeed in, bro.

(what did your refeed end up looking like? I'm always curious how people choose to set theirs up)

Things are going good...when I saw the transformation contest come up I immediately switched gears and stopped cutting. I started eating anything I desired....pumps are great when you eat like that lol all those carbs getting shuttled around. Have gained about 15 pounds since...will resume the cut after posting before pics for the contest.

Pump juice is good stuff all the way around...tastes good, not too stimmy, and the pump is fantastic.

Things are going good...when I saw the transformation contest come up I immediately switched gears and stopped cutting. I started eating anything I desired....pumps are great when you eat like that lol all those carbs getting shuttled around. Have gained about 15 pounds since...will resume the cut after posting before pics for the contest.

Pump juice is good stuff all the way around...tastes good, not too stimmy, and the pump is fantastic.

Good to hear good luck on your contest

I didn't realize you were logging this. I agree with everything you have stated on the pump juice. The pumps are crazy for me though. I realized a heaped scoop is the sweet spot for me. When I tried 2 scoops I felt a bit off. It's definitely not for the stimulant junkies but even they could just add 1 ingredient to it for a mental workout. Sometimes I have an espresoo with it for an extra kick. Good luck for the transformation contest.

So is there no stim effect at all? That would be excellent because I absolutely HATE stimulants - but would love a great pump catalyst. Caffeine I can handle - its just all of the other stuff that wigs me out.

I didn't notice any stim effect at all...but I use mang da kratom before every workout so that gives me a bit of energy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131