Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up mike036 log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol (tabs) and test Blend 300.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Mike36 will log for us :

Anadrol x 100
Test blend 300 x 2

Thanks!
Giants83 likes this.

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-09-2016, 06:27 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I received my Solberg drol and test300 today .i will use 100mg/day of drol ,50mg am/50mg pm .i will use 900mg/week of the test300 .i will use 1ml mon,wed,fri .my weight this morning was 187 pounds .
Attached Images

Giants83 likes this.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

Looking forward to your feedback on the anadrol.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eironman1521 View Post
Looking forward to your feedback on the anadrol.
I am curious as well . i usually get real nauseous while using oral anadrol .i just took my first pill about an hour ago and I'll take another before the gym tomorrow morning .
Old 03-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I am curious as well . i usually get real nauseous while using oral anadrol .i just took my first pill about an hour ago and I'll take another before the gym tomorrow morning .
I never had to wish anyone nauseous .. but in this business you have to do weird stuff..

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Featured Member

In for this, Mike!
mike036 likes this.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:41 AM

I shot 1ml in my quad this morning . No soreness at inj site .the oil was thin and flowed real smooth .so I did arms this morning .im guessing it was a placebo effect but I was stronger on all my lifts . I took 50 mg drol an hour before my workout .ill see tomorrow if my lifts are stronger .if I am the i have to attribute it to the drol.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:56 PM

Well I thought I was going crazy because since I started the drol I have been getting very shaky and heart palpitations .i spoke with Viking and it turns out the drol is similar looking to the Clen .so somebody fucked up and sent me Clen instead of anadrol .i won't continue to use the Clen ,it is very strong .i will see if Viking wants to send me anadrol this time so I can continue my log
Old 03-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Well I thought I was going crazy because since I started the drol I have been getting very shaky and heart palpitations .i spoke with Viking and it turns out the drol is similar looking to the Clen .so somebody fucked up and sent me Clen instead of anadrol .i won't continue to use the Clen ,it is very strong .i will see if Viking wants to send me anadrol this time so I can continue my log
I'm very sorry about it mike,we removed the two products from the site until we will understand what happened,This Clen is very strong,And I'm sorry you found it that way.

I will send you the DROL INJ if you want to keep this log.

Thanks!

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2016, 01:51 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  IMG_1714.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  32.1 KB

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

These are some of the side effects of overdosing Anadrol (I found it by quick search on Google) :

* Increasing the risk of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis or coronary artery disease as well as rapid heart beating all increase as a side effect when not just using Anadrol but over using it.

* sleep problems (insomnia)

* Day 2: A little sick around food and felt shaky. (This from someone log).

That's why we removed the two,just to be safe,Mybe you got Clen,but it can also be overdosing.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2016, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post
These are some of the side effects of overdosing Anadrol (I found it by quick search on Google) :

* Increasing the risk of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis or coronary artery disease as well as rapid heart beating all increase as a side effect when not just using Anadrol but over using it.

* sleep problems (insomnia)

* Day 2: A little sick around food and felt shaky. (This from someone log).

That's why we removed the two,just to be safe,Mybe you got Clen,but it can also be overdosing.
I appreciate that Viking ,that definitely wasn't drol .i have used several human grade and ugl drol over the past 25 years and that was Clen .strong Clen at that .thanks for looking into it .
Old 03-11-2016, 03:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I appreciate that Viking ,that definitely wasn't drol .i have used several human grade and ugl drol over the past 25 years and that was Clen .strong Clen at that .thanks for looking into it .
LMK if you want the Drol INJ.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
LMK if you want the Drol INJ.
Thanks anyway ,I'll just log the test blend 300 for now .give someone else a try with the inj drol .as always ,much appreciated !
Old 03-11-2016, 06:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Thanks anyway ,I'll just log the test blend 300 for now .give someone else a try with the inj drol .as always ,much appreciated !
Np,mybe D-NUTZ..

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Np,mybe D-NUTZ..
Definitely D-nutz.He is a good guy and really liked your other inj drol .
VikingLab likes this.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:53 AM
Featured Member

Quote:
Np,mybe D-NUTZ..

Quote:
Definitely D-nutz.He is a good guy and really liked your other inj drol .

I'd be more than happy to help you guys out again if you need someone for something!
mike036 likes this.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

Following along Mike..How's training going and how are you eating now?
Old 03-11-2016, 09:04 AM

I lift 5 days a week .one body part each day except arms are done together .i do about 17-18 sets for most body parts .bi's and tri's I only do 9-10 .on my off days I do like 25 minutes on the elliptical and also on leg day I'll do like 20-25 minutes of cardio .i eat like 5-6 times a day .i have been doing a high protein ,moderate fat and low carb diet for awhile .ill start upping my carbs and lowering the fat intake soon .
Old 03-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

I always feel good on higher fats and lower carbs. But I have been doing xtra carbs right now and enjoying the jasmine rice and steel cut oats I have added in..