over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Juice

EYE2EYE

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thanks for letting me try this out. Took my first dose this morning. This stuff hits HARD and FAST. I can tell this product is made of very high quality ingredients.:headbang:

Glad to see you join the pump juice logs! ill be following bro, thanks for doing this for the pubic and our company :headbang:

I have no complaints about the taste whatsoever. I really am digging the clean ,smooth energy. Will report back more in a few days. Working graveyards. Peace.

I have no complaints about the taste whatsoever. I really am digging the clean ,smooth energy. Will report back more in a few days. Working graveyards. Peace.

happy to hear it :)

Glad you like it right out the gate, brother!

From what most others have reported so far (same as with v1), the energy and focus is nice and subsides well (e.g. no crash that you feel from it afterward).

Looking forward to your thoughts along the way!

I have discovered that my sweet spot is half a scoop. One full scoop seems to overpower my system. Weird I guess. At half a scoop, this tub will last a very long time. Peace.

I have discovered that my sweet spot is half a scoop. One full scoop seems to overpower my system. Weird I guess. At half a scoop, this tub will last a very long time. Peace.

Nice!

Definitely makes the tub last a heck of a long time at that dosing protocol.

Funny how different we can be. I'm usually perfect right at one scoop but nothing less and there are other guys out there right now that need 2 scoops (too much beta alanine for me lol).

I was.the same.with the og pump juice definitely not strange at all

Had a really good workout yesterday. Good focus, clean energy and really good pumps. This pre-workout does not interfere with my sleep. That is a big plus in my book. Other pre-workouts in the past had me so hyped up, I had a difficult time getting a good nights rest. NO CRASH:headbang:

Had a really good workout yesterday. Good focus, clean energy and really good pumps. This pre-workout does not interfere with my sleep. That is a big plus in my book. Other pre-workouts in the past had me so hyped up, I had a difficult time getting a good nights rest. NO CRASH:headbang:

YES this product was made to focus on clean energy and people seeking that.. not that jittery/stimmed out feeling

Glad to hear that it's working well for you and you're still sleeping great, bro!

Pump Juice delivers every time. Some thing else about this product that has me impressed is, no pre-workout shits. Many pre-workouts that I have used in the past, all gave me the shits. I just can't find anything wrong with this product.:headbang:

Pump Juice delivers every time. Some thing else about this product that has me impressed is, no pre-workout shits. Many pre-workouts that I have used in the past, all gave me the shits. I just can't find anything wrong with this product.:headbang:

Haha glad you mentioned that!

I've had waaaay too many experiences with pre-workouts that did that to me. If I was lucky, it was before I left the house. I always hated getting 1 set in and having to run to the bathroom (definitely did plenty of that in my time).

Again, I think it's one where if you see the profile you'd say "It's good," but not necessarily be overly excited about it. But the more people chime in on it, it's been very consistently positive energy and pumps.

very good point def do not want those ;)

Time to post again. Felt like crap the last few days. Just got back into the gym. When I first tried Mr. Hyde, I thought , I had found the Holy Grail of all pre-workouts. At some point you need a break from the stimmed out of your skin feeling that you get with Mr. Hyde. Pump Juice delivers everything with out the jitters. Pump juice extreme can replace Mr. Hyde any day of the week.:headbang :peace.

Time to post again. Felt like crap the last few days. Just got back into the gym. When I first tried Mr. Hyde, I thought , I had found the Holy Grail of all pre-workouts. At some point you need a break from the stimmed out of your skin feeling that you get with Mr. Hyde. Pump Juice delivers everything with out the jitters. Pump juice extreme can replace Mr. Hyde any day of the week.:headbang :peace.

I'm sorry to hear you hadn't been feeling well, man. Glad you're on the mend.

Happy to hear that Pump Juice has been treating you well! I finally got mine on Friday and can't wait to try it :)

Great to hear you've found pje to be a nice preworkout switch up supp ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws