over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Road to 300lb

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So ever since I've started being serious about competing and bodybuilding, I've always wanted to hit that elusive 300lbs number, I'm 6ft1 so it isn't impossible for me to think that I could reach that size and still be relatively lean. I'm coming out of a contest prep, and I'll be going into a nice controlled rebound (Hopefully) so I can use this to get a head start and then once the progress stops I can bump things up a bit as I go along and slowly increase gear doses, add extra drugs in, add in more food etc.

I think it will be interesting to see how I can progress and how I can change my body over time. I don't have any plans to compete after this competition is over, its too taxing on the wallet and if I don't place well at this show, i'll just have to come to the conclusion that I am not big enough to be competing in bodybuilding shows just yet and I need some serious downtime away from the competitive side.

I've got somewhat of a plan in my head in terms of the chemical side, training side and the dietary side, however your thoughts plus idea's are welcome as well.

Here as an overview of the whole basic starting point of the plan.

Weight: 221lbs (have previously been 280, not a pretty 280 though)

Split for the first 4 weeks
Upper/Lower split, training every other day

Upper body days
Smith Barbell or Dumbbell bench press
Side raises
Dips
T-bar row or Barbell row
Barbell curl or Dumbbell curl

Lower body days
Squats
Leg press
Stiff legged deadlift
Lying hamstring curl
Calve press

I usually do 1-2 warm up sets to start of the session, and then 1 max effort rest pause set, I usually aim for 12 reps (5,4,3 or something like that) for upper body work sets and 20 reps (10,6,4) in total for lower body work sets

This will change over to a push/pull/legs split eventually after the first 4 weeks are up.

Diet plan
Meal 1: 6 whole eggs/2 slices wholegrain bread/90g cereal/250ml milk

Meal 2/4/6: 200g chicken thighs/75g dry weight rice/mixed veggies/soy sauce/ tbsp. olive oil

Meal 3/5: 200g beef mince/75g dry weight rice/mixed veggies/tomato sauce

Meal 7: 250g Yoghurt or 2 scoops ice cream/30g cashews/100g chocolate/30g raisins

Post workout shake: 25g Whey/25g Egg white powder

Calories: 6133
Pro:420
Carbs:575
Fats: 235

I'll have a cheat meal twice a week replacing meal 7, it will usually just be a pizza or some sandwiches or maybe a chicken pie with some fries

Gear plan
So I've spoke to a lot of blokes and they were saying to me that the best protocol I could do would be to do short blasts of gear, then back off everything for 2-3 weeks (including food) I've had a friend do this and get to 280+ recently. So bearing in mind im coming off for a short period of time after this prep finishes, i'll be doing my first "blast" as just some HCG, then i'll be cold turkey for 2 weeks after the 4 weeks of HCG

First 4 weeks
1250 I.u. HCG per week

2 weeks break

First 4 week "blast" (5cc rip-blend per week/1 anadrol per day)
375 prop
375 tren ace
250 mast p
50 drol daily

After this short blast I'll see where I am at and then re-adjust things from there, im assuming I can get to 250+ on just the HCG, whilst using the rebound.

Then i'll let my body re-set a bit on the 2 week break and cut my food down to just 4 meals a day and add in cardio on off days, just a very very small clean out, my body should be a little more primed then, so when I add in my cycle I can grow rapidly and push up to a good weight.

Hopefully I can carry this log through until January, i'll update weekly and post progress pictures as I go along as well as how my lifts have increased and what gear/food I am doing.

:)

TIME TO GROW!

This log will officially start on Monday

I'm looking forward to getting some size on after my show is over this weekend.

2nd April 2016

1 day out from my competition!

Can't wait to adding size afterwards, loading up on water today and cut sodium as well, doing dyazide tonight (first time using it)

Zero carbs today apart from breakfast

Doing some eggs later on before bed, which will be nice as I've not eaten whole eggs for months.

Getting tanned up later as well.

I think we will call these my starting pictures for this show, and I will lay out each individual day in the same format this time so I can show the progression from day to day. Also if someone wants to PM me a sponsor who delivers to the UK, that would be cool, always good to have another source.

Weight: 218lbs

Gear: 30mg halo/50mg Var/50mcg t3/2.5mg letro/25mg aromasin

Diet
Meal one: 75 oats/10 egg whites
Meal two-five: 200g chicken, green veggies
Meal six: 4 whole eggs + 1 glass of red wine

2am at night: 1 glass of vodka

Throughout the night I will eat 3-4 rice cakes with cashew butter on them if I get up to piss, only 1 rice cake each time though. Just to keep me from flattening out from the dyazide.

Lets call these my starting pictures for this bulking log, I will get back to the log on Monday evening and update how I did in the show, and how im feeling etc. Wish me luck! :)

3 days out.jpg

Last edited:
Okay yesterday looked like this

Diet:
Full English breakfast/half a massive galaxy bar/Orange juice/crumpets
2 bacon cheese puffs/1 chicken tikka pasty
full rack of ribs/chips/onion rings
half a massive galaxy bar/bag of sensations crisps/lemon tart/fredo bar
half a pizza/whole apple crumble + ice cream
5 crème eggs
donner kebab and chips/curry sauce/2 cans of sprite
ice cream + flapjack bites

12,450 kcal

Im up to 238lbs

I did a small upper body workout with my brother, but now im done until next week, will probably be up to 250lbs by then, which is a good starting point getting back into training.

looking forward to seeing your progress

This will be fun to watch. 300 lbs is no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think if you force 300lbs you will regret it later.......

could completely destroy what you have now.

take a look at 300lb trey brewer.

:cool:

ALOT of guys have screwed themselves trying to hit a number on the scale.

Thats a big goal. Enormous amounts of food. Good luck!

If I am perfectly honest, I just wanted a catchy title so that people would actually read the log lol.

I do understand what your saying, trying to chase the scale is a not a smart move in most cases, however for a guy my height, I think I could carry that sort of weight/size without blowing my gut out, destroying my shape and still be relatively healthy, however we will see if I can eat enough to even get close to that.

Im just going to take my time and not force myself up to that weight, even though i'd like to be gaining each week/month Im not going to eat junk and force feed to get up to that weight (if it doesn't happen with clean food, forcing down burgers is fucking daft) however knowing my body, my appetite will give up well before I can reach that size/weight.

Hopefully I can just put on a good amount of muscle over the next few years and maybe i'll reach 300lbs.

06/04/16

243lbs Offseason.jpg

Here is the picture from this morning

243lbs upon waking.

Diet
M1: 3 whole eggs,5 egg whites, 60g cereal, Whole milk, 100g oats, 1 tbsp. honey
M2: 200g Chicken, 1 cup of rice, 200g potato, 2 tbsp. olive oil
M3: 200g Chicken, 75g (dry weight) pasta, 1 cup grated cheese
M4: 150g Yoghurt, 1 apple, 1/2 a lemon (squeezed into warm water)

(Got 2 meals left before I go to work tonight, going to eat one at 6:00pm and one at 8:30pm)

Working from 9-12 and then i'll have something small when I get home from work if I feel hungry, I might just have some fruit and a yoghurt.

Bloated to fuck today, guts still destroyed from binging after my show.

Pinned 300mg Test E on Monday (as I've got 2cc left now so I figured I would just use this up before coming off for 4 weeks)

Cutting my T3 down to 25mcg tomorrow, then next week i'll drop it out completely.

Training on Monday next week, starting my Push/Pull/Legs training phase.

07/04/16

Morning weight: Didn't check, forgot to weigh myself as I was rushing around this morning trying to get everything sorted, had to go to the shops and get some food.

Diet
M1: 100g Oats + honey and raisins/4 whole eggs/2 slices toast/1 apple
M2: 200g beef/125g rice/1 apple/75g oats + honey and raisins/1 tbsp. peanut butter
M3: 200g chicken/300g potato/1 apple/ 1 black coffee

PULL SESSION

PWO: 25g whey/25g egg white powder/2 pop tarts
M4: 200g Steak/Large portion of fries (300g Maybe)
M5: 200g Beef mince/125g rice/1 apple
M6: 200g Chicken/150g potato

Working 9-12

M7: 200g Chicken/150g potato

Kcal: 5885
Pro: 490
Carb: 450
Fat: 185

Gear
25mcg T3
12.5mg Aromasin

Pull session
Rack pulls - 180kg x 7
T bar row - 100kg x 7
Barbell row - 110kg x 9
Bodyweight chins - x 8
Seated Dumbell curl 18s x 12
Rope Hammer curl 7th pin x 15

Lower back pumps like CRAZY
Feel full and strong during training, but that's expected during rebound
Did 25 mins cardio this morning and was absolutely ravenous afterwards
Going to cruise for 2-3 more weeks then blast, not sure on what yet, but I like the thought of some MK677 with some slin and Test/Tren combo.

we will see though.

Morning weight: 239lbs (Dafuq? how can you drop 3-4lbs overnight when eating 6k cals a day... lol

Meal one: 2 double sausage and egg muffins, 1 hash brown, 1 milkshake, 75g oats, 1 tbsp. honey, 2 crème eggs

Meal two: 200g beef mince, 150g rice, 2 bowls cereal with almond milk

Meal three: 200g chicken, 150g potato, 2 slices toast with jam, 1 packet of crisps

Meal four: 200g beef mince, 150g rice, 2 pop tarts

PUSH SESSION

PWO: 30g whey, 30g egg white powder

Meal five: 200g chicken, 1 portion rice noodles, 1 bowl of cereal with almond milk

Meal six: Half a chicken pot pie

Meal seven: Large pepperoni pizza

Meal eight: 200g chicken, 150g potato

Push session
Incline smith press: 12 x 110kg
Flat dumbbell press: 6 x 60kgs
Side Raises: 8 x 18kgs
Dips: 15 x bodyweight
Rope Pushdowns: 15 x7th pin down

Aiming to get my incline smith press up to 160kg for 10 at least over the next 8 weeks.

Gear
25mcg T3
12.5mg Aromasin

Felt good today, last night my stomach was bloated up to fuck so I took a Senna tab and took a massive dump this morning, cleaned my guts out well.

I think melted cheese does not agree with me, so I might have to lay off the pizza.

Hopefully my weight will keep climbing whilst I stay relatively tight, im prepping again in 8 weeks time so I've only got a short time to add a little size to weak area's then its back on the diet for 12 weeks to do one last show this year before packing in competitions for a long ass time.

I'm 6'2" so relatively close to you. Been working with a coach that is an ifbb pro for exactly a year now. Currently in prep and 8 weeks out. In my off season I was 284 at my heaviest. That was eating a little over 8000 calories a day and running sust, EQ, Npp, mk677, cjc 1295, and ghrp-6. I was force feeding myself and was miserable. No I'm 244 after 10 weeks of dieting.

10/04/16

Morning weight: 244lbs

Diet

M1: 5 eggs/4 slices bacon/2 toast/4 toasted tea cakes + Jam
M2: 200g Beef/200g rice/ Bread and butter pudding
M3: 75g cashews/bowl of cereal/1 apple
M4: 200g Chicken/1 portion rice noodles/ 1 bag of crisps
M5: Dinner with gfs family
M6: 1 tuna and Cheese toastie/1 tub of lemon sorbet/Shitloads of cheese + crackers/2 pop tarts

Diets gone to shit a bit today, not enough food, but I've dropped my T3 now and I fell asleep for like 3 hrs as I was working very late last night.

Going to cook 4 meals for tomorrow when I get back from my meal tonight and get back to big eating.

No cardio this morning as I woke up late and 1 day off on the weekends is not gonna kill me.

No training today either.

I'm 6'2" so relatively close to you. Been working with a coach that is an ifbb pro for exactly a year now. Currently in prep and 8 weeks out. In my off season I was 284 at my heaviest. That was eating a little over 8000 calories a day and running sust, EQ, Npp, mk677, cjc 1295, and ghrp-6. I was force feeding myself and was miserable. No I'm 244 after 10 weeks of dieting.

Damn son.

I've been 280 before, wasn't pretty but it did the job tbf.

I'm coming off gear for 4 weeks so i'll probably only be able to maintain 245ish, but when I go back on it will be starting off with

1200 test
300 npp
mk677

Morning weight: 245lbs

Diet

M1: 2 pop tarts/5 whole eggs/2 slices toast/2 black pudding/50g oats/1 tbsp. honey/ 1 almond plait/1 custard crème vanilla pastry/30g cashews

M2: 4 fajita wraps (about 300g chicken)

PULL SESSION

PWO: 25g whey/25g egg white powder

M3: 250g beef/200g rice/1 bowl of cereal/almond milk/2 slices cake

M4: Chicken curry + Rice/Naan bread/ 2 chocolate puddings/Double cream

M5: 200g Yoghurt/75g cashews/2 slices bread + butter/Cheddar cheese

M6: Something from the take away restaurant later on, as I do security there in the evenings, not sure what I will eat yet, probably some fried chicken and maybe a small pizza.

Pull session
Rack pulls 180kg x 15 (BIG PR!)
T bar row 100kg x 12
Barbell row - 110kg x 12
Chins - 10 reps
Seated dumbbell curl - 20kgs x 12
Standing rope hammer curls - 8th pin down x 20

Did 25 mins cardio this morning, always seems to make me absolutely ravenous before breakfast.

Gear
300mg Test E

Last of my gear, going to come off now for 4 weeks and just do some HCG, then back on to a cycle of Test and NPP or Deca

Morning weight: 250lbs

Diet

M1: 2 slices bread/4 eggs/2 black pudding/125g oats/2 tbsp. honey

M2: 5 Chicken selects/Fries/apple pie/mcflurry

M3: 200g Beef mince/150g Rice/Apple

M4: 200g Chicken breast/150g Rice/150g parsnips/150g potato

M5: 200g Beef mince/150g Rice

M6: Thai Red Chicken curry (200g chicken)/ 1 portion Rice noodles/Lemon tart

No Cardio today

Ordered some MK677 though and will be getting some HCG soon enough

Stomach is a bit sore after training the other day.

not sure why tbh though, think its from deadlifting.

I have meshing in my stomach so need to be careful, which is kind of annoying as I like to lift heavy as fuck and low volume.

13/04/16

Morning weight: 252lbs

Diet

M1: 4 eggs/2 black pudding/2 bread/200g cereal/3 flapjack bars/2 bacon/1 apple/a few slices of cheese

M2: 200g chicken/200g Potato/2 bread/a few slices of cheese/1 coffee

PUSH SESSION

PWO: 8 egg whites/30g whey/30g egg white powder

M3: 200g Beef/250g rice/3 biscuit bars/2 slices toast + PB and J

M4: 200g Chicken/200g potato/2 slices bread

Snack at work: Not sure yet, but will have something small

M5: will eat this when I get home from work, not sure what to have yet

Push session

Incline smith press: 120kg x 12
Flat dumbbell bench press: 60kg x 7
Hammer strength press: 120kg x 9
Side raises: 20kgs x 12
Dips: 18 reps
Rope Pushdown: 8th pin down x 20 reps

Ordering some HCG this weekend, going to do 1000 I.u. a week for 5 weeks as my "cruise" simply because I need a mental break from gear and my body will thank me when I go back on to my cycle.

Still not sure on a cycle, if any big guys are reading this log, maybe some suggestions on what to run would be cool, i'll be trying higher doses than I've used before but if I just bomb my appetite then i'll drop the doses down, no point cramming myself full of drugs if I can't eat properly.

I will be using the MK677 by Musclerage at 20mg per day for 30 days straight. i'll get bloods done before the cycle and after the cycle if I can, as i'd like to see my GH/IGF levels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner