over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H-as log

Ive been running H-as products for about 2 weeks now. My goal is very simple. To gain as much lean size as possible and gaining strength. My diet is very scheduled and includes around 350-400g protein 350-500g carbs and 100-150g fats daily. My workout schedule is not always set in stone but going at least 4x wkly but aiming for 5 wkly. Below is my current cycle:

CYCle:
H-as products:
Test C 200: 1ml EOD
Npp: 1.5ml EOD
Tren A 100: .5ml EOD
Tren E 200: .5ml EOD
Gh: 4iu workout days/2iu off days split AM and pre-workout
D-bol: 50mg daily

Peptides:
Mk-677: 25mg daily
cjc w/dac: 3mg wkly

*Pharma Nolvadex: 10mg daily

So far in the last 2 wk I am up 6 lbs. weight is at 226. Muscles are constantly full all day. Sleep is going awesome when I do get it. My sleep is chopped up due to work and school so the gh definitely helps me fall into deep asleep very fast. Ive noticed my big 3 lifts have been increasing wk to wk and my joints have already started to feel awesome already. I also know the tren has been kicking in due to my all days sweats, increased vascularness, and awesome color pee lol. Going to head to gym right now and hit back. So I'll be back on tonight to leave a log of todays workout. C

Almost went to bed before remembering I said I was gonna post today's workout tonight. I do apologize for not starting this right away like I said I would. My problem is I have a lot on m plate right now and am just trying to stay strong and focused on my goals which keep me fighting. I'm working full time overnight also going to college full time, have a brand new puppy, and also have 2 beautiful daughters. So I have a lot on my plate. The gym has always been my "oasis" my place to go to clear my head and get back on track. It means so much more to me than what most people go for. The gym and bodybuilding and constantly trying to better myself is all reasons I stay clean and have been clean for years. I took a negative(addictive personality) and made it into a positive with taking on the bodybuilding culture of constantly trying to improve yourself. I love it and it has saved my life time and time again. I promise I will try to keep y'all updated as much as possible throughout this cycle. I have a few "go-to" guys that I truly believe in their products and company's professionalism and H-as is one of them. I am not a rep for them and I did not get any products for free. So here goes my back workout I had tonight:

Back Day:
1) Cable lat pushdowns: 3 sets/ 15 reps
2) Chest-supposted t-bar row: 3x 13, 10, 7. (last set I tried stretching long as possible and also was using an extely difficult weight/(3) 45lbers&25lber)
3) EZ bar Barbell rows: 3 x 12, 10, 8 (I love the feeling and grip I can use with this kind of bar. Feel it so much better than the straight bar)
4) Deadlift: 3x 225(8), 315(6), 405(3) . I do these late in my workout so I dont have to use as much weight and can really feel it in my lower and center back
5) Seated Pulldowns: 2x 15, 12 (last set was 2 dropsets to failure)

So just to descibe my current lifting style. I use mainly compound lifts and really try to increase my Big 3 lifts by weight or reps wkly. I take my last 1-2 sets to absolute failure each exercise. Before this I was in a "de-load" phase and was training just pump style for the most blood in my muscle i could get. Now Im back to heavy ass compound lifts done strictly as fuck cause I cant afford to get hurt. So sometimes I will do my really heavy moves later in my workout so there just as hard but dont need to use as much weight. My strong points are my arms, shoulders back. Im trying to bring up my chest and legs. Legs are decent and have good shape but would like more thickness to them. Tomorrow is an off day for me cause I always spend the day with my girls. But Im back in the gym Friday and Im doing legs.So Ill be here Friday updating yall. Take care and God Bless

Meant to post this yesterday guysz. Sorry but I'm posting my Friday leg workout. Have to say before I post it..I'm loving how the npp is allowing me to go heavier because my joint feel soooo much better everywhere. Not afraid to squat heavy as much now and much more comfortable. Also weight is up another 2lbs so I'm at 227. Very happy thus far. Today I had some other goodies arrive from another sponsor that I'm gonna use just preworkout. Not gonna start those toll monday thpugh. So will update you then. Below is Fridays leg day:

Lying ham curls: 3x15
Leg ext: 2x12
Squat: 135/15, 225/12, 315/8, 405/3
Leg press: progressively heavier each set 3x 13, 12, 9
Seated ham curl: 1x 20
Standing ham curl superset leg ext: 2x 15 each

Awesome workout and finished with very short rest times in between. Very gased out on some sets but still pushed through. I'm dying to hit the gym again constantly but can't always do it when I want. So I have to take next 2 days off BEcuz of family and work. So will be more than rested for Mondays workout. Will update yall then

Flex22

Thx for the log brother, looking forward to your updates:headbang::headbang:

super sorry guys for the late update. I made a post yesterday and exited the screen to go to another and lost what i wrote. So now Im just writing an enitirely new entry now. And updates on how things have been the last week and half since my last log. I can say everything is kicking and firing full blown. Tren has me sweating nasty 24/7 and it sucks real bad when i have to go outside cuz its still cold where i am so the sweat then makes me freeze outside. The npp is got me feeling fucking awesome and full all the time. No strains or injuries just feel great when going heavy. All my lifts have either gone up weight wise or rep wise. That part has me most excited and making each gym session better and better. The growth has definitely hit me hard core. I was holding water the first couple weeks and now my body has adjusted and is leaning out quite nice. But im definetly feeling tired and sluggish throughout the day. keeping my test higher than everything else always hel;ps me play it safe on the sex drive. Cuz i cant be screwed in that dept cuz my girl would lose her mind so def keeping it good in that dept. Gotta say huge bump to h-AS AND THERE BANGING PRODUCTS. definetl loooking foward to trying some of their primo next cycle. Never done it and my firemnd has just started it not to long ago and has fallen in love with it so dying to try that next.

today was an off day.yesterday was back day. My yesterday back day was so outta this world. My mind muscle connection with my lats felt seriously stronger than ive ever felt it. And i was doing DB rows for some serious reps set after set into some unique exercises as well. Since today was my day off, my girl and I cooked a shit ton of food to get me through the week. 10lbs chicken breasts, 2 lbs 85% lean burger meat and 2 huge sirloin steaks. So im really focusing on packing down as much calories as possible and tons of protein. Tomooorrw is arms and shoulders. So ill make sure i update yall tomorrow guys. Just so yall know im just about done with the H-as Gh and am moving onto Lee's green tops so everyone knows what im using. Also will be adding in some tren base with test base and deca base just preworkout from LK3 as well. So i gonna add those compounds in throughout this week

Are you using H-as GH?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly