over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvin Martian TRANSFORMATION log

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok - I am going to pick up a USA Today on the way home from the office and have the wife snap a few pics. I am pretty much an IT retard so if I have some trouble posting I may have to ask for some help.

Age - 44
Ht. - 5'8"
Wt. - 232 lbs.

Here goes - :eek::eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 517
Just in case you cant see the newspaper date clearly

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 398
good luck broski

Thank you man. This is BY FAR the worst shape of my life and seeing pics actually blew my mind. I had no idea I looked THAT damn bad!

Damn - My wife must freaking love me. She is smoking hot and a decade younger than me. She has been with me almost a decade now so I guess she is either into chubby guys or I am bringing the heat in the bedroom - LOL

As you can see it aint pretty. :D

BUT - I am going to get my ass back in shape

thats the attitude, getting back at there and doing it

Thank you man. This is BY FAR the worst shape of my life and seeing pics actually blew my mind. I had no idea I looked THAT damn bad!

Damn - My wife must freaking love me. She is smoking hot and a decade younger than me. She has been with me almost a decade now so I guess she is either into chubby guys or I am bringing the heat in the bedroom - LOL

lol

Hit the pavement this morning for a light cardio session. Bout to go to the track that we have near my house and have a light run with my wife. Then this evening go back and train - do cardio at the gym.

I ma extremely lucky to have a wife that LOVES to cook and she has an ability to make clean food taste insanely good. She has some Cajun heritage so I am sure that helps :D -
I never had any help prepping food back when competing and it was a grind - this will be really nice.

Since I just really recently got back to training with any consistency - I am not 100% what split my body will handle. I am only 44 but at times (like this morning) my body feels like its 84. Funny - I can remember the "old" guys in the gym used to tell my buddies and I that chasing 300lbs at our height and pounding the weight like we did would "catch up" to us. I used to laugh at the old bastards and now I AM that old bastard. :eek: Sons of bitches knew what they were talking about !!!!

Good luck to you! My wife enjoys running but don't cook. Lol.

Is your wife just starting also?

Subbed forsure you got this!! Good luck my brother!

Good luck to you! My wife enjoys running but don't cook. Lol.

Is your wife just starting also?

No - my wife does a lot of cardio but is always in ridiculous good shape. Other than some chocolate, she eats She is curvy but lean. Hips and ass and natural double D's. She wont let me post a pic, but she probably definitely looks out of my league - :D

Back when I competed a lot - it was such a chore to prep food. I would cook up a bunch of protein on Sunday and again on Wednesday - but the taste was never all that great. Now - she cooks fresh every day and I bring leftovers to the office. Hopefully soon I will find a good location and move my office closer to home and I can come home for lunch.
I may ask her to write up some of her recipes and I will post. I am not just blowing smoke - the woman can cook.

Last edited:
In for the ride with you, bro! :)

Had spicy meat patties and grits this morning for breakfast. I said got damn!! I swear it was so delicious I could eat it 6 times a day every day. Cut up the meat and mix with the grits.

Last edited:
Having a hard time eating all of my meals - don't have much of an appetite. I remember it being like this at the beginning of contest diet - but it will come around. I feel pretty good though.

I think you are going to pose a real threat in this competition, I wish you well.

Also could I interest you in a weekly subscription of fresh baked donuts delivered to your door every morning for the next 12 weeks?

I think you are going to pose a real threat in this competition, I wish you well.

Also could I interest you in a weekly subscription of fresh baked donuts delivered to your door every morning for the next 12 weeks?

You dirty SUM BITCH!!!! :D

I am like Homer Simpson - MMMMM Donuts !!!! :naughty:

Wife told me this morning that she can already see changes in my body - I did start dieting a couple of weeks before the contest - BUT she also tells me that I am handsome and that my pecker is adequate - sooooo she is known to embellish a little :D

I am going to push myself this next 12 weeks. If my math is right we have 86 days left.

Ordered some Synthetine today - that will be the only fat loss product I am going to use. I plan on using 2ml / day prior to training.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131