over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JayDub's Contest 12 Week Transformation Log

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Hey brothers,

This should be interesting and I can't wait to see all the participants and hard work that will be displayed after these 12 weeks.

I will have pictures up soon, and anyone who remembers the JayDub that used to post everyday will see just how much size I've lost. Life can be hard at times and unfortunately I let it get get the best of me. I lost someone very very important to me, and got into some very serious drug addictions, quit all lifting, rarely ate any food because of the drugs and severe depression I had. Drank daily, got into oxy/heroin and crystal meth. I was so low i sometimes wished id OD just to end it all. Took maybe one shot of test a month, if at all (extremely lazy ability it), and went 5 months on nothing at all after ending up in jail. I should have ended up in prison, as I was facing felony charges for possession with intent to deliver. But my parents as well as my lawyer saved my future. I owe my parents EVERYTHING. They are amazing people and I couldn't ask for anything better...

Well this 12 week transformation is not only about my physique but signifies my turn around on life in general. I want to better my relationships, my mental health, myself in general, and my career in these 12 weeks.

My priorities have changed drastically, in all areas of my life, but as far as my current dosages go, they are miniscule compared to what I used to take, right now I'm on one shot of test 250 or 400 (been just switching between the two each week) and 100 mg of tren per week (just enough to help with fat loss). I've been doing this for about 12 weeks in the pictures I will post. Before getting back in the gym I was down to 190 lbs (down from 255 before my life went downhill and hit rock bottom). Now I'm 210 lbs and can't wait to see what I can do.

My goals are to completely recomp, leaning out while getting bigger. My main goal is fat loss as I have a wedding to be in in Florida a few weeks after this contest ends. I'm going to treat it as if I'm competing (but without all the competitive drugs). I plan to use a test blend (slow and fast esters) along with tren ace and eventually add in anadrol. Unfortunately I can't afford growth right now or I would certainly be including that as well.

Good luck to everyone and enjoy yourselves!

Good luck with this my friend glad to hear your turning your life around thanks for the comment on my thread it's crazy to see how many walks of life can come together through bodybuilding and fitness gonna make it one hell of a contest.

looking forward to your pics Jay_dub
Thanks buddy, I'll warn you though, they're not going to be anything special, I pretty much resemble a stick figure at this point lol. But hey that's why I'm here right. Thanks for the support bro, drop in anytime
Good luck with this my friend glad to hear your turning your life around thanks for the comment on my thread it's crazy to see how many walks of life can come together through bodybuilding and fitness gonna make it one hell of a contest.
No ptoblem man That's what makes pro muscle the best board out there, so many great physiques on here who are all living the bodybuilding lifestyle yet doing so in all our own unique ways.

Pictures and a list of goals and whatever else i throw in will be coming tomorrow most likely. Been extremely busy all weekend.

Good luck brother were all in this together!!

Good luck in this transformation as I remember you posting good to see things are looking better for you in life now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131