over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_bodybuild transform log

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello everyone and welcome to my transformation log.

A little about me, Ive been bodybuilding since 2002, and started competing in natural bodybuilding NGA organization in 2009 as a heavyweight. Switched to NPC in 2012 and its been four years since I ve been on stage. prepped for a few competitions, never went through with them fully though

Genetics and training

Currently 6ft2, 240 lbs. Ive had my injuries overe the years from training hit, and not backing off, trained ast-ss, DC training, hit, volume and everything in between. Now I listen to my body and dont try and beat that damn logbook like I used to.

I do have good genetics and have pictures when i was natural and look close to as good here. Ive been accused of doing steroids when I was natty, so I thought that was judgemental and I guess a compliment for me.

Nutrition

Ive done everything from 400-450 grams protein a day, yeah while natty, and my nutrition is on point when I buckle down and get after it. I take a lot of bcaas Calories right now are around 275-300 a day 225-275 carbs 50-100 fat

anabolic use

From 2004-2014 I did ten over the counter ph's/ds cycles , average of 6-8 weeks and yes, thats it. I do have good genetics but I dont consider them great, I beat guys because my nutrition is better. In 2014 I started on trt , and currently on 150 mgs. As the most ive ever used was 500 mgs for about 2-3 weeks, yes ive never gone high dosing nor taking any peptides gh, etc. Thats probably about all the talk of hormones id feel comfortable discussing.

Supplements

I take in whey protein, bcaas, multi, fish oil, probiotic, digestive enzyme, protective health supplements

Classic physique =-)

I have recently thought it would be best to try the classic physique division due to my appearance. Some of these poses are with fingers in the air, as I would not normally do this, i've been practice the classic physique poses.

more pics to come on page two, first page allows five uploads

Attachments

• apromuscle transform paper.jpg
    apromuscle transform paper.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 941
  • promuscle paper.jpg
    promuscle paper.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 828
  • back double bicep.jpg
    back double bicep.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 863
  • back lat.jpg
    back lat.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 812
  • classic front arms pose.jpg
    classic front arms pose.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 853
Thank you

Attachments

• classic og pose.jpg
    classic og pose.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 732
  • classic pose.jpg
    classic pose.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 728
  • classic twist  back biceps.jpg
    classic twist back biceps.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 683
  • front relaxed.jpg
    front relaxed.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 744
  • most muscular.jpg
    most muscular.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 693
Good stuff. I am looking forward to seeing you transform. We are about the same stats so it's always good to see similar height guys and how they go about things.

something I do before workouts is watch professional videos of bodybuilders working out, watched this yesterday before training

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLUWfKJdpgA"]Kai Greene - A Day in the Life - YouTube[/ame]

Love how Kai goes into detail about how the supplements that great science have perfected wont do hardly anything unless nutrition and everything is on point

Even with todays technology , its a great tool, pre workout. Short clips are good too even a five minute clip of Cutler training or something ,=-) ,whoever you like best

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was Back. Started off with backwidth then backthickness. Calories were 3,000 280 grams protein-25 grams bcaa's, 280 grams carbs and 90 fat

today did 40 minutes cardio upon waking, just some walking. I use sunscreen on my face and neck . Did take off my shirt for 10 minutes or so and got some sun I bring my water along and drink it , as though the night people get dehydrated so good time to replenish.

today's calories are lower, plan is to keep carbs lower except meal before bed will be moderate maybe higher carb . Ill go to gym and train abs and do a second cardio session either in gym or outside. The meal(s) before chest tomorrow will be a bit higher carbs.

the biggest thing i've found during contest prep is being flexible

any questions, im here to help you

Last edited:
here is what my training split is like right now

chest and arms
hams, quads
off
shoulders traps
off
back
off

on off days I get abs and calves in there. ive been doing abs twice a week , six sets, three lower, three upper. Nothing is set in stone and flexibility

On nutrition im not going into super detail , if you have a question though dont hold back.

so april 3nd

did 30 mins cardio first thing on empty, abs three hours later or so, then later on 30 minutes cardio

calories were 2,300 270 g protein 15 bcaas, 185 g carbs and 50 g fat=2,300 calories

april 4th did chest and arms, then later on 30 mins cardio
calories 2,850

April 5th Leg -- hamstrings, then quads. I ve been doing hammies first because knees been bothering me. I was doing John Meadows working calves everyday and i think that hurt my knee so no more of that. Legs take a lot out of me

April 6-is my birthday . Ill be doing cardio first thing upon awaking, then maybe abs and cardio later on during the day. Staying on my diet

postworkout I love the low fat snacks i can find simple carbohydrates. Thats a treat in itself. I take some tasty protein powders as well

my birthday did 40 mins slow state cardio on empty stomach, atethen 4 more minutes slow state, then that evening did 45 minutes cardio

calories for the day were 275 g protein(20 bcaas), 200 g carbs, 65 g fat=2,500 cals

april 7th

after one meal did shoulders and traps, then a few hours later did calves, then 45 minutes slow state cardio. Ideally 6-8 hours between training sessons and cardio but sometimes if gym is closing or got stuff to do just got to get it done

cals so far 265 grams of protein (25 bcaas), 250 grams of carbs, 60 grams of fat...got two more meals so guessing ill make it to 350 grams of protein

Happy belated Brithday!

Thank you its worth noting that contest prep style dieting and cardio can cause cortisol and stress in the body and its okay to take it easy a day, just keep calories, esp carb and fat lower, protein always up there

I meditated today , listen to reggae and just chilling out. Body told e today it needs some down time after the feeling i got this morning from getting out of bed

may do some walking cardio may not, doesnt matter, not pushing things much today, relax day

April 8th, lower carb day
315 grams protein (15 bcaas)
165 grams carbs
90 grams fat
2,700 cals

40 minute walk

April 9th
305 grams protein (30 bcaas) I take more bcaas on training days, intra-workout
260 grams carbs
80 grams fat
totals macros 3,000

did back, then hours later later on 45 minutes cardio

*As heavy as I go on demanding body-parts, like back, legs, Im beat, and like to just wait and do separate cardio. I do think its okay to do cardio after training if you have the energy, just make sure taking in bcaa's

Tomorrows April 10 and could do weights but Ill think Ill just be flexible and do what my body tells me, instinctive training. The plan is cardio on empty stomach, then anytime before gym closes, abs, then cardio or just abs and maybe a separate session of cardio.

*going to try and do lower carbs, and on non weight training days something Robby Robinson said was you dont need as much protein on non weight training days, so of course ill be hitting 250-300 grams , just not 350 plus grams tomorrow.

* something ive been doing is going quite slower on the negative for example on squats ill go real slow down , did that today with rack deads as well, even though could use more weight, right now would rather control the negative quite well, i feel it just a different way of training , helps you get stronger and more comfortable with the weight

Last edited:
Recorded some training footage

april 10 th 2016

45 mins cardio first thing, 5 hours later 30 minutes cardio

280 grams protein, 210 gs carbs 110 g fat total cals 2,900

weight is down to 237. I have put on some muscle. It comes down to eatng less or doing more cardio. Right now Id rather eat a bit more and do more cardio

april 11 2016

35 mins cardio on empty stomach (well bcaas and some other aids) , 5 hours later chest and arms, then a intervuial cardio session on treadmill from 3.0-5.0 , I run at 5.0 for 2.5 minutes then walk for another 2.5 then go back and forth until done.

chest routine is lots of physical therapy as ive had a lot of injures and i do roator cuff work, general pt, then light warmups then get into high rep warmup sets

shoulder was injured a a 3 months ago and still feeling a bit so i dont do any exercises that i feel it on so no inclines as they seem to bother it

decline db press 105 lbs=10-12 reps not going for any records, Ive done more and I think the weights will be creeping up slowy, since ive had shoulder issues and elbow issues ill go with higher reps over more weight, after i get to over 12 where im hitting 15 easy time to go up in weight

incline bench not much weight just getting used to feeling it more of a physcial therapy exercise

reverse grip smith 230lbs or so 10-12x's rep controlled slow negative
ncline db flys 50 lbs=? higher count
incline pec dec

arms nautilus preacher curl

ehhh ill write it out another time when I record a video

3,000 calories
325 grams porotein (35 grams bcaas)
240 gramscarbohydrates
80 grams fat
---------------------------------------------------------------------

April 12 2016

hams and quads, then two meals later 35 min walk

started up warmups , hip mobility, foam rolling, etc
then warmups
lying leg curl two heavy sets and one real intense heavy
Sldl hack squats (butt out dorian yates way) three plates and twenty five each side = as in video really pausing and feeling the stretch
single leg curls
the glute ham raise
seated leg curl

quads warmup high rep leg extensions
barbell squat few sets wasnt feeling it so abandoned it didnt go heavy
hack squats three plates and twenty five each side-in video
leg press high rep sets , 20 reps making me breath like locomotive
heavy leg extensions

enjoy my video, try the sldl hacks, I did sldl well over a decade and like this better, no gripping and easier to load and deload, and its just a different feel

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dge82UC_Geg"]Leg workout april 11 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

todays calories have been
275 grams protein so far (got another meal so ill at hit 325 grams) 15 bcaas
some l glut, I ve taking l glut since 2002, and nice for stomach , immune system and is a precursor to gaba and seems to help calm me down after hard training
240 gram carbs
70 gram fat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

april 13 will do cardio first thing most likely then abs later on then maybe hard cardio -interval running after abs . well see. calories ill try and see lower esp carbs and fats

heres a list of supplements im taking i can remember

whey use usually 4-6 scoops a day
probiotic, digestive enzyme blend
creatine miconized mono
l carnatine tartrate
alpha yohimbine
caffeine
l glutamine
multi
resveratrol
d-aspartic acid, currently 5 days on 2 off

april 14 2016

315 gms protein (25 g bcaas)
240 g carbs
70 g fat
total calories 2,850

trained shoulders, traps and calves. then did 60 mins cardio first 20 mins cardio was calve cardio a calve technique i picked up by Dante Trudel back in 2007 or so

*I really feel side partials really help them side pop out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

april 15 2016

cardio first thing empty stomach 35 mins...hours later abs at gym, then few hours later another 35 minutes cardio liss

I killed it on nutrition

290 grams protein
110 grams carbs
45 grams fat

I feel so proud knowing I went down to 2,000 calories :headbang:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
today is back and hard and heavy , intense today, maybe ill record, maybe i wont, if i do ill post an exercise or whatever up

calorie goal for today is more moderate, nothing high that's for sure just not as low as yesterday

* I feel once you start tapping into them low calorie days and go through with it , it gets easier to do them low calorie days here and there , which , from previous experience, really help get that stubborn fat off

*I recommend easing into the low calorie days and trying one and seeing if you can go through with it. Then as you do go through with it, give the next day more moderate calories, and then try it again another day, easing your body into it and getting used to it

any questions im here to help

Last edited:
ended up getting two exercises recorded. One a buddy helped film.

heres a couple exercises video, difficult to film everything without someone doing it. got help from pal. tried video recording nautilis pullover machine and it didnt work....as you can see im a a quite tall person, 6ft3 and 4 with shoes off and 6ft2 with shoes on the measuring tape, used to be 6ft3 on measuring tape so either different measuring tape or spine was compressed

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pTRADx8XwU"]couple exercises, back workout, 4 16 16 - YouTube[/ame]

Todays back workout

physical therapy, rotator work, light stretches warm-ups-I do this on all upper body days, get everything loosened, etc

nautilus pullover 5 sets working up to heavy intense set(s)
wide grip underhand assisted pulldown 3 sets again starting lighter and working up
neutral-closer grip barbell rows --3 sets, 3 35 plates per side- in video
db row 2 sets went up to 125 lbs
close grip underhand pullups one set 240 lbs- in video
hyperextensions 1 set
rack deadlifts from shin three sets - went up to 365 lbs=5 x's maybe the low cal day caused strength to drop I usually am quite stronger, no worries though

then 35 minutes cardio on elliptical type machine

*been posing throughout this log practicing poses, and will probably pose or do cardio later tonight, or both, just to burn some calories*

Happy weekend

so the above workout was april 16, 2016
went up in calories 3,400 cals
325 grams protein (26 grams bcaas)
255 grams carbs
115 grams fat

and in addition to the heavy back workout did 45 minutes cardio before bed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

april 17 2016

45 mins cardio on empty stomach

zig zagged calories down

2,225 calories
300 grams protein (15 grams bcaas)
110 grams carbs
65 grams fat

-----------------------------------------------------------------

april 18 2016

physical therapy
light weights , full upper body blood-flow training
then warmups, yes im quite cautious as ive had major injuries with shoulder and elbows

*I want to train i basically train hit using a few sets to get used to weight than do no more than two heavy intense sets per exercise unless its an exception like maybe arms or i find an exception and not going as heavy

heres a video of a couple exercises from todays workout

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dy39I6x2PE"]4 18 2016 chest workout, couple exercises - YouTube[/ame]

-Decline db press 5 sets total including warmups wrnt up to 110lbs (in video)
-incline barbell press 3 sets 195 lbs=10x's , first time i went this heavy in three or four months, hurt shoulder, didnt do full motion. (six months ago was doing 225lbs=12x's easy)
-reverse grip smith 2 sets went up to 245 lb-10-12x's (in video)
- flat db fly 50 lbs lotta reps
standing low angel cable crossovers 50 lbs- few sets for reps
incline pec dec few sets went up to 120lbs

preacher curl nautilus up to 130lbs crazy pump
hammer curl on preacher bench 30lbs for reps
standing cable curls 140 lbs=10x's or so..too heavy didnt feel pump that much.

tricep pushdowns v bar up to 140lbs 15-21 reps few sets
behind head one arm db extensions 30 lbs=10 reps great form etc
reverse grip one arm pushdown up to 50 lbs and dropset

great workout and pump. Training one bodypart is enough for me and if one trains intense ,for themselves, I feel its plenty

310 grams protein (25 grams bcaas)
270 gram carbohydrates
90 grams fats
3,130 calories

activity 45 mins cardio , 6 hours later back workout, couple hours later 45 minutes cardio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 19 2016

total calories 3,000
protein grams 335 (25 grams coming from branch chains)
carbohydrate grams 250
fat grams 70

train hamstrings then quadriceps

didn't go extremely heavy. Went intense enough , and focused on form, angels, different foot positions. didnt totally drain myself, in the words of Lee Haney , stimulate, don't annihilate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 20 2016

total calories 2,330
grams protein 290 (10 coming from bcaas)
grams carbs 90
grams fat 90

activity 30 minutes cardio

body had been feeling run down from a lot of cardio, like 1.5 hours the other day, in addition to training so I just lowered calories rather than do more cardio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 21 2016

*tip for today. cook half pound 93/7 lean beef, season it with fav seasonings, , add in some pasta zero, 8 carbs for whole thing, with 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, some parmesan shaker cheese lower carb-30 carbs, high protein-50 grams, moderate fat meal-15 grams

Pasta_Zero_Spaghetti_New_and_Improved.jpg.355x355_q85.jpg

total calories for today 2,825
protein grams 325(25 grams in bcaa form)
carbohydrate grams 190
fat grams 85

activity shoulders and traps, 5 hours later calves, then 30 minutes cardio

*On a side note I am seeing changes in the mirror and friend commented today. Looking leaner, esp since lowering carbs last couple days, and saw bigger veins , more vascular today. Still have a pad of body-fat there. I think with the added muscle coming on, its helping more and more as its added. Gaining muscle is always pleasant during the dieting process

I am going to have to try that shirataki spaghetti. Have you tried the walden farms tomatoes sauce? I wonder how it would go together. Looks like your putting in the work, always feels nice to get recognition from people on the changes they see in your body :headbang:

I am going to have to try that shirataki spaghetti. Have you tried the walden farms tomatoes sauce? I wonder how it would go together. Looks like your putting in the work, always feels nice to get recognition from people on the changes they see in your body :headbang:

Thank you

If done right it taste amazing, with seasoned lean beef, and persimmon , and half a cup of mushroom and green pepper spaghetti sauce. the whole shirataki spaghetti package has eight carbs.

I have not tried Walden farms one time and throw it out, it was quite a taste turnoff . Does walden farms tomato sauce taste good?

if you end up doing the recipe with walden farms tomato sauce can you report back on the taste?

Last edited:
april 22 2016

total cal's 2,800
protein grams 320 grams (20 g's coming from branch chains)
210 gram carbohydrates
75 grams of fat

activity abs then 30 minutes cardio. later that night 40 mins cardio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

april 23 2016

total calories 2,900
protein 300 grams(20 grams from bcaas)
carbs 235 grams
fat 80 grams

Back 5 hrs later 40 mins cardio

*sometimes I do more slow and controlled reps and some times more ballistic. a combo of both is fine I think

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

april 24 2016

total calories 2,330
protein grams 285 20 bcaas
carb grams 140
fat grams 70

activity: zero

*just took it easy today, relax. On these low calorie low carb days I seem to just fall into a sleep or nap, more often, maybe bc of blood sugar, energy levels are low

*lots of vegetables to help me feel like im not starving

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRoSn2P4MoQ"]BODYBUILDING BUFFALO CHICKEN POPPERS! - YouTube[/ame] These are great about 65 grams protein, 30 grams carbohydrates, and 25 grams fat.and they are good.

check this guys channell out been following him for years and has some awesome recipes that make life better. i used to strict diet on same foods for years, recipes make life much much better

*important point I feel is best i write down about nutrition is my last two contest preps I used Chris Aceto's way of dieting , which is high protein, moderate to lower carb, it depends on your body and how many carbs it needs to get ripped, some guys can eat a lot, some moderate and some no, the lower carbohydrates go the higher protein goes, and carbs are muscle sparingly and I know from expirience when I dipped down to grams carbs a day and 20 fats fat, 350 grams protein wasnt enough and once I upped to 425-450 grams protein (with 50 grams , yes 50! bcaa's a day) I gained strength back. That was when I was using over the counter prohormones, designers anything though. Its a good lesson though and if I learned it using a little , How much more can I benefit using more....and im bigger now so more food would work, but thats no excuse to take in what I think are too many calories to get some of this stubborn body -fat off. Im progressing and still to go though breakthroughs and plateaus . k enough talk

I think Im going to try the Chris Aceto way that seemed to work for me last two preps, the other prep was using skiploading, and while it worked, I like the Aceto way , better for myself.

Lower fat, carbs moderate and lower days ,zig zagging , which I got from Dorian Yates. If I eat too many calories for my liking that day, cardio. Ive been doing my cardio , as you can see, so troubleshooting is a forte of mine, and I think its time to go back to my way of dieting and use the new things ive learned, and some tweaks here and there

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws