Registered
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 239
Injuries: L 4-5 bulged disc
torn PCL
strained supraspinatus
strained biceps femoris tendon

After watching my father die a slow death from cancer, a best friend committing suicide, another best friend dying from a heart attack and then having to give up my career to take care of my mom who came down with Alzheimer's I pretty much gave up on life.

I became a raging alcoholic, a 6 pack a night became an 8 or 9 pack until I finally leveled off at 12-14 beers nightly. Pizza, steak and cheese subs, fettuccine alfredo to soak it all up before I blacked out...well you can see the results.

Suicide was not far from my thoughts but taking care of my mom overruled my decision to pull the trigger on that decision.

I'm entering this contest to prove to myself I still got "it" but more importantly I am sincerely hoping to motivate anyone here that might be down in a deep hole like I have been, not seeing a way out.

I'm not going to spit out a bunch of cliché's or throw a pity party for myself. I am however going to show that even in your darkest moments if you REALLY want to you CAN change your own personal negative outlook.

Attachments

• PM Transformation 001.jpg
    PM Transformation 001.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 605
  • PM Transformation 002.jpg
    PM Transformation 002.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 541
  • PM Transformation 003.jpg
    PM Transformation 003.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 513
  • PM Transformation 009.jpg
    PM Transformation 009.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 514
  • PM Transformation 006.jpg
    PM Transformation 006.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 524
transformation

GAWD I LOOK LIKE SHIT LOL

Attachments

• PM Transformation 012.jpg
    PM Transformation 012.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 503
  • PM Transformation 008.jpg
    PM Transformation 008.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 476
  • PM Transformation 013.jpg
    PM Transformation 013.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 475
  • PM Transformation 014.jpg
    PM Transformation 014.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 487
  • PM Transformation 016.jpg
    PM Transformation 016.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 457
date confirmed

I was advised to submit a pic with me holding the current newspaper from my area, so here it is.

Attachments

• PM Transformation 003.jpg
    PM Transformation 003.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 406
  • date verification.jpg
    date verification.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 406
Good luck bro. Can't wait to see the rusult at the end of 12 weeks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

transformation contest

Thank you man.

I know I am not the only one to go thru some seriously life changing drama but I am going to fucking dig so deep into my inner strength that the very marrow of my bones bleed out in giving me the ability to blow this competition open.

I have 1 switch. On or off.

It's on.

Good luck brother! Keep at it and drive it home! Serious beard you have there by the way!

1st day back at the gym

Last night I cleaned out the fridge and freezer of all "bad foods." Poured a few cans of beer and a half a 5th of vodka down the drain.

This morning went to Wally-world and stocked up on cases of water, green tea, zinc and some L-glutamine.

Hit the gym around 7:30am.

core work
rotator cuff exercises
deadlifts
Pendlay rows
rear barbell shrugs
standing calf raise
stretched

Then I felt like dying...but in a good way.

See I think you could do this. You got a perfect setup for a turn around transformation. If you stay in it and serious you could place high.

Thank you man.

I know I am not the only one to go thru some seriously life changing drama but I am going to fucking dig so deep into my inner strength that the very marrow of my bones bleed out in giving me the ability to blow this competition open.

I have 1 switch. On or off.

It's on.

This is definitely the attitude to have. Stick with it and make an insane transformation!

Diet/cardio

I finished the day off with a brisk hour long walk around my neighborhood, lots of hills and some steep streets. I am planning on making this a daily routine because I dislike being in the gym for any cardio.

I will be on a ketogenic diet for probably the duration of the contest since fat loss is of the essence, building muscle actually happens fairly quickly for me. Keto diets work well with my body so I'm hoping to see some daily changes once it gets used to utilizing fat/mct's as a fuel source.

I consumed about a gallon of water today not including the three cups of green tea I had. Basically the next couple weeks I will be trying to flush my system of all the toxins stored up in my adipose tissue, implementing some herbs here and there and working up a good sweat on my cardio in the afternoons.

I'm thinking of posting a picture or two every seven to ten days to show the progress but that is yet to be determined.

Felt tired this afternoon, my body is saying "WTF Dude! It's beer drinking time!"

I told it to stfu.

Today

Today started off with a large cup of green tea and a generous spoonful of coconut oil.

About an hour or so later made an omelette with spinach, mushrooms and ham.

I hit the gym around 9am.

core work
band internal rotations
band external rotations
90 90's with band
Push presses
widegrip overhead bar raises
seated db presses
tricep avola's
false grip reverse barbell curls
seated calf

Felt pretty good today at the gym, energy levels seemed to come in waves, left subscapularis seems tight but other than that it went well.

I was able to do about 90 minutes of brisk walking today around the neighborhood, feeling better already although the steep streets still get me winded.

Here is a typical meal that I will be eating thru out the competition.

Grilled chicken, avocado, red onion, lemon juice, splash of oil and some ground black pepper.

I also just wanted to say good luck to all the other people entering this transformation challenge and I wish you the best and also a thank you to this board for promoting it.

Attachments

• PM food 002.jpg
    PM food 002.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 263
Leg Day!

I woke up this morning feeling exhausted. The keto diet and the sudden head-first plunge back into lifting had my body screaming at me to take it easy and take the day off.

Plus I knew it was leg day....

I put my hand on my stomach and grabbed a fistful of blubber that would have made a baby walrus jealous and told myself to get the fuck out of bed.

I had no appetite and just threw 50g of whey into a bottle with some water and hit the gym.

core work
overhead bar squats
squats
split squats
SLDL's
leg extensions
reverse barbell wrist curls
barbell wrist curls

Every exercise was challenging. Every set was grueling. Every rep made me fight the urge to stop short.

I did not quit.

Thank you.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had spent 30 minutes in a washing machine filled with bricks so today will be a rest day.

I will probably still go for a 30 minute walk today to just get the blood flowing but other than that I am chilling and just prepping food, 5 pounds of chicken and 5 pounds of sirloin.

On the plus side I can already see noticeable fat loss and a general sense of feeling better.

I managed to scrape together enough energy to go for an hour walk today but my legs were really feeling the squatting from yesterday so I choose a much flatter route to do. By the time I got home they felt very pumped and very heavy.

meal 1: egg beater omelette w/spinach/ham/green onion
meal 2: 60g protein shake, handful of almonds
meal 3: chicken, half an avocado
meal 4: chicken, half an avocado
meal 5: will probably be something simple like a shake and some almonds

As far as supplements are concerned I use a kidney formula, chlorella and spiriluna, a green foods complex, multi-vitamin, l-carnitine, creatine, green tea extract, adrenal complex, liquid amino's.

Resting today was definitely the right decision and I am really looking forward to hitting the weights tomorrow.

So far everything is going well although I have been low on my water intake the last two days but other than that I know once I get past these first ten days it will become easier and easier.

4/8/16

Woke up feeling really good, had my green tea and omelette and hit the gym around 10:30.

Today was back. All lifts felt smoother, weights lighter.

I even got to wear a pair of work-out pants that I haven't been able to fit into for awhile.

Woke up feeling really good, had my green tea and omelette and hit the gym around 10:30.

Today was back. All lifts felt smoother, weights lighter.

I even got to wear a pair of work-out pants that I haven't been able to fit into for awhile.

how many grams of protein a day taking in or guessitamating?

I average a minimum of 40g protein per meal and probably as high as 50 to 60 grams in others. I usually have 5 meals per day now, sometimes 6 depending on how early/late the day is, so I am currently taking in a minimum of 200g and possibly up to 300g on some days.

Today I went to the gym early to avoid the crowd. I smoked my shoulders and worked my tri's and bi's.

I am still feeling a lot of tightness in my delts in certain movements and ROM so I am going to start doing some myofascial release with either a roller or maybe a tennis ball. The rotator cuff rehabilitation/strengthening program I use is helping a lot but I can tell the muscle needs some deep tissue manipulation.

I am going out to breakfast in just a minute and having a huge steak and cheese omelette, I can't wait :love:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear