over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ripped103 transformation contest

ripped103

Registered
Hey guys, just started working out a week ago,tomorrow will be the first day of the keto diet .
I'm 5'4 and 260 lbs I'm disabled and have titanium rods and screws and fusion
That didn't take so my neck is facing down.both hands are closed like a fist and don't open.I have severe radiculopothy so I have severe nerve damage
Had surgery right elbow split in half. then connected with pins but taken out 6 months later.knee surgerys my neck and back

Anyway back to my mission to drop 60 pound minimum and I look thinner today
Then last week
I'm taking test 250mg split 100mg deca and 4iu of Genos from a pharmacy

Last edited:
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
This is s picture from a week ago

Picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Best of luck bro. See it threw to the end

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Best of luck brother! You got this!

Congratulations for entering!
Don't take my comments to you about your disability the wrong way man. I can tell you have allowed yourself to get a little beat down and I understand how that can happen believe me.

You can do ANYTHING that you. Be proud of yourself for entering. Its not easy to put yourself out there. Don't let anything or anyone deter you from your goal. SEE yourself in your minds eye - the way that you want to look. Focus on that - every chance that you get.

I GUARANTEE you that if you do this you will be shocked at just how incredible of a transformation that you make at the end of this.

Good luck to you in the contest. Win or not..stick with it and you will be happy.

Yesterday I did good and today haven't ate anything.just hgh today and tonight
Split it up.im also on a lot of pain meds and other.
Trying to just lose weight then after my physicians bloodwork at the end of the month I'll add some things in.
I notice a huge difference from generic to Genos .i never had tingling fingers even on 20 iu of generics in the past but now I'm getting sides on 4iu a day ..tingling fingers worse then my Normal nerve pain.
Does aromasin work as a better AI then arimidax.im not using 1 now since test is so low plus I have both glands removed under my nipples so can't get puffy nipples.i can get fat on the chest though .
Do you think this fast will harm me ,it's only for today .i figured the hgh will help. Damn mt2 from awhile ago left huge black marks that is still there.
I hope my bloodwork comes back normal or my primary dr will send me to the E.R like always cause I'm considered a sensitive patient

CONGRATULATIONS for entering man!!!

Do not let anything discourage you. I guarantee you that if you can commit and follow through with this next 12 weeks - you will change your life possibly forever. Not just the physical changes - but much more.

Remove all thoughts about your limitations. I now that sounds "easier said than done" - but you CAN do it. Stop using the word disability - you don't need to reinforce your limitation to yourself. You can do anything that you truly set your mind to!

Send me a pm anytime you get down brother.

Ive been going to the gym 4 days a week but I'm having a harder time with the diet.Its not that I'm eating bad I haven't had carbs in 4 days but I'm not eating enough protein.when I don't workout sometimes I don't even eat at all and that's going to make me look bad as well.
Once the diet is on track I'll be doing much better

I'm getting stronger by the day and since my doctor hasn't called me that means my bloodwork is good meaning I'm going to add some things in
I've only been doing 250mg a week of test E,1/2cc of deca,and 400mg primo 200.
Time to let the games begin.
Just ordered some synthetine,Synthergine and syntheselen .once I get this I wil do my favorite cycle-800-1000mg of primobolan200mg an ml
600-1000 Eq and a oral .what you think I have winstrol,haloteston,special combo..
Then I might try trestolone 25mg,tren ace 25mg,masteron prop 25mg and methyltrenolone 500mcg.this is a combo and don't want to do 1mg methyltrenolone,so that's why I'm taking 1/2 cc
Not sure yet if I will use this because with primo and eq at 1000mg I might just leave that and add on an oral.
I've been losing bodyfat but the weight stopped going down
I didn't up my dosages yet waiting for the synthetake products.
I'm hoping to be keep losing fat while gaining muscle mass.
I just started July first and I'm hoping to have a great transformation for myself and if I win something that's just a bonus

Matey just a tip but you are starting all these threads and posting in the main forum but you haven't updated your log for 1 week. Obviously do what you want but I think it will give you even more motivation and keep everyone updated. You mentioned you have lost 30 pounds in 1 month the other day but no details in your log. I am sure guys would like to know how your diet is etc. Good luck for the rest of the contest.

Ive been going through ups and downs .
I went from 4xl to 2xl that are falling off.
This week my diet is a littke offf needed a break since this is my second infection.once i take antibiotics,it goes away alnost instantly.
Im onlu using long esters now
1000mg primo
1000mg eq
500 test.

Its a good thing the sponsor ive been using told me i can exchange the short ester stacks for something else since
I got a lot of the same cds..
Im not happy where im ar but remember where i started.
Right after contest im dropping everthing down to trt.

What's your diet and workouts like ripped?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear