over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO WORK Transformation Log

DoWork

Registered
Wow what a year it has been so far. Beginning in January I suffered a 3rd degree separation of my shoulder and then got the flu immediately afterward, which left me about 10 lbs lighter. Then a few weeks later I totaled my car (not my fault). So when I heard about this competition I was super excited because it’s just what I needed to get back in gear. Then on the day the competition started (April 1) I developed a high fever which turned into bronchitis from which I’m in the process of recovering. So here we are now.

Background: 6' 205 lbs, 34 years old, husband, father of 2 year old, IT Programmer/Analyst and a huge outdoorsman. This will be my 7th cycle. I’m starting with a lot of long esters, EQ, DECA, Test E which I intend to blast with insulin (Mike A. protocol) for 3 weeks and then transition into shorter esters with the intent to cut and recomp.

During this log you will get a very good idea of the type of person I am. I hope this log will inspire others to make the dedication to transformation - Thanks for following along with me!

L'Etoile du Nord

Last edited:
I'll have diet examples up in the next few days. My training is drastically different since my shoulder injury in January, still easing into it and don't want to push too hard. No more heavy deads and I cannot reach my arm back to squat anymore :(

Finally got the opportunity to workout today after being sick, caring for a sick kid and wife. My shoulder is still bugging me so I limited my weights. Did shoulder and arms. Repped out supersets of lateral raise and front raise using 20 lbs dumbells. Probably did close to 150 reps total. Also supersetted tricep pushdown and preacher curls. Unfortunately there are very few lifts that currently work painfree for me so I just kinda stick with them.
I'm attempting to purchase a vehicle at from auction and twice now I've shown up and the trucks I've wanted have not been there. The reps are always super apologetic but I don't understand how this keeps happening. I swear I just can't get anything to go right for me this year.
Starting to see some changes now 2 weeks. Prior to this I haven't taken any AAS since November. uploadfromtaptalk1460082552437.jpg

Here we go. Mother nature does not work on my schedule thus I'm fishing for the next 3 days. The weather forecast for our trip looks foul but we're gonna try our best uploadfromtaptalk1460171441794.jpg

Wind chill temperatures on the water are between 0 on 5 degrees farenheit. We're on the water for about 14 hours a day so it's a struggle to get my nutrition in. This walleye measured 27.5 inches. We'll give it another shit today. uploadfromtaptalk1460293852675.jpg

It was a hard fought 3 days on the water but we still managed to boat some big fish. I'll be bringing some fish home with me this trip so I'll be looking forward to that this week. That's me in the left in the group pic. uploadfromtaptalk1460405576594.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1460405477942.jpg

Shoulders and low back today.

Superset lateral raise / front raise 20 lbs dumbell x 20 reps each x 6 sets.

45 ° low back. 25 lbs x 15 reps. Then 4 sets of 20 reps.

Baked walleye with grass fed butter and cracked peppercorn and herb seasoning, green beans on the side. uploadfromtaptalk1460515510737.jpg

Tuesday hit shoulder and chest, still lifting light weights only due to shoulder injury but am making some noticeable progress in the mirror. Picked up a bottle of Humalin R today and will begin with 5 iu tomorrow.
Current weight is 214.

Below is today's workout and meal plan. uploadfromtaptalk1461091819962.png uploadfromtaptalk1461091825730.png

Last edited:
Here is a breakdown of my day yesterday. A few notes: 1st time using insulin in about 10 months and wowza I love that stuff. I feel an incredible pump, strength, and well being. If only I could afford HGH it would be nice to try mutant insulin protocol. Maybe leehgh can hook me up with a free sample kit??
Did about an hour of yard work in the late afternoon, getting ready for my son's 2nd bday party on Saturday.
I have conceded the fact that in order to avoid injury I'm going to have to lift light weights for a few more months until I'm confident in my shoulder. Which is a bummer bc I love going into the gym and lifting heavy like a f#cking savage!

Libido is up -Hopefully I can coax my wife into giving me a BJ tonight :) uploadfromtaptalk1461250566488.png

Last edited:
Diet was about the same today as it was yesterday. Lifted legs, low back and abs with 12 iu Humalin R today. See below for updated dosages, pics are taken semi-pumped.
uploadfromtaptalk1461266395138.png uploadfromtaptalk1461266403657.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1461266419448.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1461266430328.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1461266443610.jpg

As part of a healthy diet, I try to eat organic whenever possible. Shot this Jake last Saturday at 8am and made it back in time for a a noon workout!
uploadfromtaptalk1461850535175.jpg

Here is an update from yesterday. A couple notes: weight was 221 (13 lb increase oh my), feeling really good and lifting for the pump, mass increase is very noticeable and people have started to comment. Shooting 15 iu novolin R each workout through next week. My schedule dictates everything and so far I've been consistent with 4-5 workouts and 2-3 cardio sessions per wk.
uploadfromtaptalk1461859895744.png

Damn man - do you work ??? You got the life fishing and hunting!! :D

Haha it takes a toll on my work and family life but it's one of my pashions and I demand the support of my spouse. During deer season I'm literally gone for a month and a half straight haha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear