over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodshed's transformation log

bloodshed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm in this one a bit late. The whole same place to take pictures/same lighting thing threw me for a big loop, because I'm not sure if I will be living in the same place at the end of the contest. I found a friends place to take some pictures at, so I will have pictures come Wednesday.

Current stats are:

height: 5'9
Weight: 225-230'
bodyfat: too damn much.

Diet isn't on point, Im just focusing on keeping clean for now, and as I make more progress I will tighten it up.

I have been off cycle for over 2 years now, and have actually only been in the gym about 6 months. Actually, since september of '13. I might throw some stuff in the mix, but I haven't 100% decided yet. In the meantime Im doing this fairly natty.

Also, I want to log my strength. I am teaching myself sumo deadlift, so right now my max on that is about 455. squat max is at about 505, and my bench is at about 305. These are estimates though. My all time best lifts are: 545 conventional deadlift. 585x3 and 425x22 squat, and 365x3 decline bench. I am hoping to come close to reaching or even surpassing those benchmarks.

Last edited:
thanks. Im hoping to make this a solid run. I estimate im sitting at 17% bodyfat, but I could be as high as 20. Id really like to get close to, or below, 10%. The lowest ive ever been was 13%

Will confirm that's me. Just uploaded from my friends computer since I took the photos at his house. Lighting sucks but I'll be able to recreate it at the end at least. Kind of look like crap, but I've only been in the gym again for about 6 months, and have not been dieting. Took about 2 years off of training and gear. I've been focusing primarily on strength up until this point, trying to get back to some of my old numbers.

I hit legs earlier today, squatted 405x7, 455x2 and 315x10. My benchmark is 425x22 so I'm hoping to get back to that in the near future.

Current weight is about 230.

Been making a lot of progress on my sumo deadlifts. Hit 475 today pretty easily. tried going for 495, but I didn't quite have it off the floor yet. I'm good on the lockout, but getting it off the ground is tough for me.

Looking good man. Sick helmet ha :star-w:rs

Killer leg workout. Squatted 405x5 pretty easy, 495x1 just for fun, but ended it with a killer 315x21. Was really happy with that. Tried to finish off with hamstring curls but I got such a bad cramp I called it quits. Really happy with the squats though.

Gym selfie from the other day.

image.jpeg

Had a good pump going. Mad tan issues. Also injured my chest a bit. Was doing weighted dips with 90lbs. I tend to always hurt myself doing that. Gonna have to lay off chest for a while so it can recover. Maybe get some bpc,
I'm not sure. I've had this same injury about 4 years ago that was super annoying.

fucked my chest up again...was warming up on bench, i was feeling it a little bit at the lighter weight, but it was manageable so I kept going. went for 275, and even though the weight felt very light, it fucked me up. ruined my whole workout.

Just ordered bpc157 though so hopefully that helps get me back on the chest training really quick.

You are one jacked up storm trooper!

Thanks!

Need to get some update pics soon.

Tried increasing my reps on squats today. did 405x10 and 365x15...and then I felt like I was going to throw up. I need to definitely adapt to heavy high rep squats.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws