over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my road back to stage log

808monstah

Newbies
Lets try this again. My intro didnt go well. So maybe ill try again..

I competed novice 3 yrs ago and since then fell off but i wanna make comeback and turn pro..
Currently 5 11. 315lbs
Plan to get huge possibly 350 then come down.
I love fast food and sweets so its hard.. took my lost hard after my show and never came back but i wanna be somebody..

Posting a pic of me bout a week ago and of course my clothes is on cuz im fluffy n off season.. im just here to read learn n help if asked..

Attachments

• PicsArt_1462181098809.jpg
    PicsArt_1462181098809.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 159
Lol i think its golden stuff oreo cookies..i actually have a hardtime eating clean but i love killing mcdonalds n panda express.. im open to talk bout gear but im not sure how or whats allowed.. dont want my log deleted..
The one in the red is my brother. Claims to be 270 but after i seen our pic i need to put him back on the scale

Last edited:
im open to talk bout gear but im not sure how or whats allowed.. dont want my log deleted..

Look around, spend some time reading the forum, read the rules and you'll know what's allowed.

Your introduction thread was fun. Too bad it's gone.

I see you believe in lots of food and calories. I can tell it's working for you. Looking gigantic in that picture.

Will be following your log. Hopefully some leg shots in the future. Great potential, I think.

And welcome again, brah. ;)

def a big boy..

:cool:

Im 28yrs old still learning.. my first comp was,a nightmare. Never realized how important posing was and got destroyed onstage..
I was 310 but didnt do a proper bulk. Then my now great friend was like lets cut down n step onstage.. went down to a 230 4 weeks out and we had to try gain back cuz i had lose skin from dropping the weight in 11weeks.. so 80lb drop in 11weeks only using t3.. cant wait to become a chemical bomb for the next show lol

There is something awry here...id highly recommend you hire an experienced coach and do precisely as instructed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 28yrs old still learning.. my first comp was,a nightmare. Never realized how important posing was and got destroyed onstage..
I was 310 but didnt do a proper bulk. Then my now great friend was like lets cut down n step onstage.. went down to a 230 4 weeks out and we had to try gain back cuz i had lose skin from dropping the weight in 11weeks.. so 80lb drop in 11weeks only using t3.. cant wait to become a chemical bomb for the next show lol

Anything dramatic during your prep is a bad idea.

You bulk without ever losing abs. Then you cut dropping some carbs. Be very low BF a week out and learn how to manipulate water.

That and posing.

Ive learned alot helping out our team. Next prep i keep my carbs up to bout 350 to 400 fast digesting.. instead of the 180 carbs. Last prep i ate too much quest bars n funyuns the week of.. yea wasnt taking it serious with only 20 minutes cardio

Welcome to PM!

I have to seriously recommend that you drop the fastfood and junk food. Will do you no favors!

Theres no easy road...

I am trying to drop that.m my weakness lol anybody going usas in july? Tryna blow up to look big in the crowd..lol bringing my bro up hope he does good

The before pic was 310 without a goodbulk.. dirty weight..
The other pic is 5weeks out.. didnt have everything, slacked on diet, minimal cardio, just didnt think i really step onstage so didnt take it serious... next round i wanna kill

Attachments

• PicsArt_1462325718316.jpg
    PicsArt_1462325718316.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 85
get a serious coach and do what they say, you might need a year to recomp all this and tighten back up

Weighed in before legs tonight 323lbs
3more weeks of humilin n starting 100mg dbol for 4weeks..

Can't believe I missed this one. Looks like you have great potential to be a monster! I'll be following this one for sure. What's your current diet looking like? How do you train? What's the cycle look like?

Can't believe I missed this one. Looks like you have great potential to be a monster! I'll be following this one for sure. What's your current diet looking like? How do you train? What's the cycle look like?

Still tryna clean up my diet.. 6meals 350 400 protein.. 600 carbs..
Monday chest tri.
Tuesday back bi
Wendsday shoulder traps
Thurday legs
Friday chest tri bi
Saturday shoulders back
Sunday legs
Everyday 15min cardio before workout. Calves after

Started 3weeks ago
Monday tes4,deca300,trenE
Wendsday tes4,tes250x2
Friday tes4,deca300,trenE
Dbol100mg starts today, humilinR 4x a week post workout
Letro t3 at 25mcg

12weeks left of this.. humilin 4 weeks on 4weeks off.. repeat

Btw ill be up in vegas for USAs 25th til 31st..anybody wanna train let me know. I wanna lift with some real life animals.. no hiding behind avatars or screen names lets train!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws