over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stealth Group...Colosal Blend Log

1bigmofo

Registered
I rarely run anything else besides high tren/low test. Wanted to see how NPP/TPP responds to me and my body. Diet will remain low calorie...no starchy carbs, no pasta,breads,cereal, and low sugar. Hi protein...between 200-230g daily. Coconut, mct and extra virgin olive oil. Training is EOD, last working set to failure, first 2-3 sets is moderate weight. No cardio. Mesomorph 1.5-2 scoops pre. Colosal blend EOD, 100mg. to start.

Love the stealth packaging. Love the way u load it...does not dull the pin this way. I usually run my tren/test under warm water prior...but the oil stealth uses is sooo smooth warming it is not needed. 0 pip..3 days in.

Goal is leaness, hardness,strength. Will update every couple of days till its all completed. Thanks for listening brothers.

Upping it to 150mg. EOD starting tomm. Nothing more to post as of yet.

I'm also curious about this blend. Good luck brother!

I honestly cannot remember the last time i woke up in the middle of the nite and i was starving. The npp seems to be increasing my appetite...no doubt. Read quite a few threads where guys said they struggled with eating while on NPP...seems like that is not the case for me. Im on day 14, just increased to 150mg. EOD. Had some tai chicken that was left over from lunch...then woke up 7am
...starving again...had another serving of chicken and some rice. Key to growth...food! So i really like this attribute of npp.

Yesterdays training waz arms and calfs. Im older...over 45.. nandrolone should help with my joints...so far so good...we'll see as i add more strength and iron on each training day. Decent pump...nothing like i get from my tren though...hardness is also fair...but again...nothing like i get from tren.
Will continue at 150 EOD and will continue to watch and feel for minor changes in my body.

Last edited:
Legs today...5 mins bike,warm up leg Xtn.
Hacks: 3 pps x 3 sets higher reps today @15
4 pps x 1 set. 11 reps
Leg press: 8 pps x 3 sets 10 reps
9 pps x 1 set. 9 reps
Lying leg curls: 130 ×4 sets 8-10 reps
Leg ext : 1 drop set 190,160,130,100 as many reps as possible at each weight.
**definetly notice i dont get SOB like i do on Trn...i can knock out these sets at a much faster pace and shorter rest in between...which i like as it makes a big difference in development...especially when i do legs. Have not lost any strength since dcing the trn. A few weeks ago. Pump is still just ok for now.

Last edited:
Felt well rested, legs sore as fuck but really wanted to hit chest today instead of after work tomm. 150mg. Colosal this am...feeding like a horse today!
Chest: bike warm up 5 mins. 2-3mins stretching
Decline bench: WU × 2 sets
2 pps × 2 sets × 15 reps
3 pps x 2 sets to failure 10 & 8 rep
DB incl: 45,50,55,60 15-12 reps
Dips: 3 sets × 13,12,10 reps
Cable flys: drop set, 60,40,30
Strength was great today, pump was phenominal. Energy was great...very little fatigue.

Woke up 3:23 am...starving again. I'm liking this quality in npp. And the hunger isnt a junk food binge. I had 14 oz. Loctose free low fat milk and three protein bars...totally satisfied me. And before bed, around 10pm i had chiken, rice and brocolli. I have not weighed myself since starting...skales are a mind fuck.

Rest day today. Hungry as fuck throughout the day...but i'm able to stick with my dietary guidelines and not binge on a bunch of carbs and sugar...unlike when im on tren. Im a lot fuller, bodywise today..i'm approaching day 14.

Hunger still is crazy. Chicken and rice about 1/2 hour before bed...then 3:03 am woke up starving...re-feed of just tai chicken. Training back later today...looking forward to this session.

Trained back tonite. Great friken pump along with some great new upper body vascularity. Strength was great, cut down my rest period in between sets to 1min - 1.5mins.
DB pullovers: 70,80,90 lbs. X 12,12,10r.
Close grip pulldowns: 150,170,190 lbs. X 12,12,10r
DB row: 90,95,100 lbs x 12,12,10r
Wide grip cable pullies: 130,150,170 × 12,10,9r
Deads: 45's x 12,12,10r
So i'm noticeing that 3 things are setting stealth blends apart from others. 1...stuff is strong! 2...easy to fill the dart. 3...the oil they use is by far the smoothest and absolutely NO PIP. keep up the great products stealth!!! Cant wait to get my hands on their test/tren. blend.

Food consumption continues to be great. Its like literally 15-30 minutes after i eat im hungry again. I have started to incorporate oatmeal in the am along with fruit and protein/bcaa. Along with small portions of rice and gluten free pasta at lunch and dinner. Snacks continue to be protein bars, gluten free fig bars, tai chicken and sometimes when im craving sweets, organic low fat lactose free milk. Im not counting macros but will cut calories if i see the need via the mirror.

Very detailed log brother!!!the colussus blend is one of my favorites .I will be following!

Woke up naseus and it continued throughout the day. Terrible sleep last nite. Rest day today. Eating has been a task today...but getting it done. Tomm. Is shldrs, rear delts and traps...looking forward to it!

Day 17...pinned 150mg. am. Overall my body feels really good...no achy joints. Appearance in the mirror this am is very full and thick. Great vascularity in my forearms, arms,upper chest and shoulders. Not nausus today, appetite is still insane...but i've got control over what im eating. Not craving sweets, ice cream or cereal as i do with tren. Training tonite was quick paced with one minute rest between sets, last set to failure. Great strength overall...shoulders, rear delts and traps tonite:
5 min bike warm up, 2-3 minutes stretching...wu low weight...
Shldr press smith: 2(45s)× 10r×2sets, 1 set to failure 7r
1 arm DB side lat raises: 30s×10r, 35s×10r
Front Cable pully raises: 50lbs×2 s×12r, 60lbs×12 r
Cable wide side lat raises: 30lbs×2s×12r,40lbs×1s×12r
Unassisted Standing calf raises are 4sx20r
I felt really friken stong tonite. Probably could of done a lot more and overtrained...so next shldr. w/o i will go heavier so i get to failure around 8-10r. Muscles are full and dense. Not as dense as when im on tren...however, they appear much fuller.

Decca dick lat nite. Worked for about 10 minutes...then nothing. Been taking prami...but not working always. Not the end of the world but would like to get it under control.

NPP definitely is keeping me hungry as fuck. The 150mg. EOD is a great dose for me. I little soft downtown,but able to get the job done still. I'm fuller when i look in the mirror, very vascular and dense. Stealth seems to of nailed this blend! Strong as shit! Training arms today. I was reading slices log about Palumbo and cable work for arms so i read up on some of Palumbos stuff and gave it a go today. 5 min bike, 2-3 mins stretching
Bi"s: single arm cable curls, 50lbs×3 sets×12 r,1 min. rest
Cable bicep curls: 110×3 sets,12 r,1 min. rest
DB conct. Curl: 30lbs ×11r, 35lbs×10r×2s,1min. rest
Tris: 1 arm pushdowns,60lb×12r, 70lb. ×12r×2s. I min. rest
Reverse pushdowns: 120,130,140×10-12r,1 min rest
Cable tricep ext: 120,130,140×10-12r, 1 min. rest.
Cable kickbacks: 30lbs.×3 sets,10-12r,1 mon. rest
Finished with calfs: 4 sets ×20 r, standing raises,unassist
Bicep pump was decent...will have to mess around with the cable exercises to see which ones work best for me. The tricep exercises worked well and i got a great friken pump. I could of trained for a while more but kept it to about an hour.

Bis and tris are sore as a mofo today. I like the constant tension from cable exercises. Today is legs: 5 mins bike,wu with leg ext. Light weight, 2-3 mins stretching.
Leg press: 6pps x 5s, 12-15r, 1.5 min rest
Leg ext: 150x5sx10-12r,1 min. rest
Lying leg curls: 130×2sx10r, 110x2s×8-10r,1min.rest
Standing calf raises: 4sx20rxbody weight
Energy was fair today...

Feeling and looking huge today...veiny as shit in forams,bis and shoulders. Training chest later today. Should be fun!!!

Chest : 5 min bike wu, 2-3 mins stretching,lite wu 2 sets
Decl: 2ppsx10r,3ppsx10r,10r,9r, 2min. rest between sets
Incl DB press: 50,55,60,65, 12-10r,2 min.rest
Dips: 3 setsx8-10r
Cable flys: 5 sets, 12-15 r,30 sec. Rest,
Calf raises:4sets×25 r, own body weight
Damn great pump, felt very strong,great energy. I had to force myself to stop training...there is a fine line between hitting it hard and over training...which i feel like i am on the verge of. Isopure post w/o, then bbq chicken about 1hr 30mins later. Joints are feeling great. Tomm.big rest day, moderate carbs high protein.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131