Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2016, 02:22 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up L-ASeR-focus round two (Solberg Lab).

It's our couple again! yes!!!

Both competitors,both very experienced.

I will let them introduce themselves and explain wich products they will use for this log.

Thanks!!!

11sh11 likes this.

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-18-2016, 12:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

thank you to viking lab for the second chance to test his products.

Girlfriend 11sh11 and I just finished competing and Ill be using some Solberg products as part of my post contest growth phase. She is continuing a prep towards masters nationals, and will be implementing solberg into her program as well, but I will leave that for her to explain.

I will be adding 750 test e, 25 anadrol inject, and 10mg nolvadex daily. the test I began a week ago, and while its too early to comment on efficacy the shots are relatively painless and the products look great. the anadrol and nolvadex ill be starting tomorrow morning at 25mg and 10mg.

current body weight is around 215, body fat is around 6%. Have not gone off diet much since the show, minus a few days of extra eating but not garbage and not in extreme excess.

Ill have some picture updates for us both in a few days
Old 05-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Your guys' progress in your logs alone is plenty proof of the quality of the Solberg line. You 2 have basically single handedly secured my business for Viking on this next re-up. Congrats on your prep and I look forward to following this log.
11sh11 and Mb4377 like this.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportPTA17 View Post
Your guys' progress in your logs alone is plenty proof of the quality of the Solberg line. You 2 have basically single handedly secured my business for Viking on this next re-up. Congrats on your prep and I look forward to following this log.
Thanks for following, SportPTA17, Viking has been top of the line, in all areas - products, delivery, customer service...
I have just over 9 weeks to go. Food started out small after the show, and i got my first increase from my coach yesterday. Im currently around 240gP/310gC/0gF per day. Thats my basic setup, and ill be having a cheat meal twice a week. We train 5x/wk, fasted cardio daily. Staying lean and hard, fullness has returned, only just over 2 lbs up since the show at 159.6

My supplement protocol at the moment - anavar ED - 10mg, clen ED - 60mcg, gH ED - 2iu. Ill be making additions over next couple weeks to keep on a prep schedule.
Attached Images

VikingLab likes this.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sh11 View Post
Thanks for following, SportPTA17, Viking has been top of the line, in all areas - products, delivery, customer service...
I have just over 9 weeks to go. Food started out small after the show, and i got my first increase from my coach yesterday. Im currently around 240gP/310gC/0gF per day. Thats my basic setup, and ill be having a cheat meal twice a week. We train 5x/wk, fasted cardio daily. Staying lean and hard, fullness has returned, only just over 2 lbs up since the show at 159.6

My supplement protocol at the moment - anavar ED - 10mg, clen ED - 60mcg, gH ED - 2iu. Ill be making additions over next couple weeks to keep on a prep schedule.
WOWWWWW!!!
11sh11 likes this.

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Kilo Klub Member

update for saturday 21st. bodyweight has started to go up, anadrol is good to go.. noticing fuller from day to day, more vascular, harder, and blood pressure increase. bodyweight is up about 7 pounds from the show 2 weeks ago, plan is to steadily increase over the next 10 or so weeks.. once fat gain becomes quicker then muscle i will switch to a short hardening phase.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

Asteelz current progress pic, taken this morning
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up

Keep up the good work.
asteelz and 11sh11 like this.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-23-2016, 12:04 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I am following along here .you both looked great in the previous log you ran .i am looking forward to your progress using the Solberg line .
Old 05-23-2016, 05:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I am following along here .you both looked great in the previous log you ran .i am looking forward to your progress using the Solberg line .
Thanks Mike, much appreciated. The test drol and nolva are great. No rebound water retention after coming off the AI's post show, only 10 mg nolva a day. drol is serious as an inject..
Old 05-25-2016, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

Am fully involved and focused towards nationals. 8.5 weeks to go, in great target shape! Up only about 3.5lbs since comp, yet visually very full, still lean and vascular. Used reverse dieting, doing morning cardio daily, coach has allowed 2 cheat meals a week
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2016, 06:32 PM
Kilo Klub Member

What you take for the drol? 1ml?

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post
What you take for the drol? 1ml?
I started with one for a few days and then increased to two, with a notably greater effect in fullness and strength in the gym.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:07 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Update for Thursday! Legs today, with a focus on volume and high reps, as opposed to sunday where we did heavy squats.

started with 4 sets each of single leg extesions and single leg hamstring curls. increasing in weight each set with reps between 15-25 on each.

Followed up with 6 sets of leg presses, ranging from 2-8 plates on each side, no set less then 15 reps and most at 20. 11sh11 was very strong today, hit 6 plates on each side for 8 before dropping to 5 for another 12. very impressive lift.

followed up with lying hamstring curls, i used heavier weight and did straight sets of 15-20, she lightened up a little but utilized negatives and then burnout reps in the bottom range of motion.

finished with double leg extensions, enough weight to get a good contraction, i think i finished around 175 and her around 100 or 120, sets of 20.

my strength has been going up, so has body weight and muscle fullness, but no fat gain. same for 11sh11, her fullness is at its peak, where i have not seen her looking like this prior. Continuing this route will land her on stage around the same weight but with a drastically improved muscle quality, fullness, and density.

snapped some pics post training after i got home, weight is around 220 now. anadrol nd test are kicking in, enjoying the results as well as the other benefits, drive increased etc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG954499.jpg (206.9 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg IMG954497.jpg (220.8 KB, 278 views)
11sh11 likes this.

Last edited by asteelz; 05-27-2016 at 03:09 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  IMG954497.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  220.8 KB

Name:  IMG954499.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  206.9 KB
11sh11 likes this.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-28-2016, 09:14 AM
Kilo Klub Member

killer workout today. chest with our friend, strong steady lifts today with great pumps. could not catch my breath today! weight coming on and my lungs are not used to it yet.
Attached Images

VikingLab likes this.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Was a great chest day for sure! One new observation, the additional cuts on my quads. They just keep getting fuller and improving, with no change on the scale.
I also switched now to the Solber clen, was finishing up what i already had on uand. Jave been cruising at 60mcg since the show. Wow!!! Not changing dosage, i noticed the effect immediately... the flush, the energy. Obviously a great product, dosed correctly
Old 05-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
killer workout today. chest with our friend, strong steady lifts today with great pumps. could not catch my breath today! weight coming on and my lungs are not used to it yet.
You look great together
11sh11 likes this.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 05-31-2016, 02:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Update for Monday, trained back today. had a KILLER workout yesterday for legs, a late night and solid back day today.

Did some warm up pulldowns and then 2 heavy sets. T bar rows 3 heavy sets to failure.. watched my beautiful woman pull a 45 and 2 25s for sets of 10-12, much to the dismay of the males in the gym. Followed with 4 sets of hammer strength rows, single arm. relatively heavy on those with the last set of negatives and hard contractions. finished with pullups.

watching my partner progress is fulfilling, her body has filled out and retained a low level of bodyfat. Leading into this show she will have an easier time with getting INTO the contest condition, and more emphasis can be placed on fine tuning her physique to do battle.

size gains are coming on for me, bodyweight is up and fullness is ridiculous. switched from the solberg inj drol to drol tabs from another lab because i ran out, but i will be looking to try the solberg drol tabs soon. the test is great, im glad its painless ! agression in the bedroom is dangerously high

Last edited by asteelz; 05-31-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Update pics from home after the gym
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160530_133944.jpg (194.9 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg 20160530_133919.jpg (186.8 KB, 281 views)
11sh11 likes this.