Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up Daneo (solberg labs) cleneject/winstrol tabs.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Daneo will log for us :

Clen ject (CLENBUTEROL 0.30mcg Inj)
Winstroll tabs.

Thanks!

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 06-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Viking was cool enough to allow me to get in on reviewing Solberg Winstrol and their clenject.

Everything was packed well and arrived in a very reasonable amount of time, somewhere around a week I believe.

I have been dieting down to get as lean as possible for this next cycle, and I am about 10% atm.

I started the clenject today, I injected .4ml into my right delt. Not sure if this is suppose to be spot injected for fatloss, but .5-1 ml seemed like alot for subq so I just went IM. The injection was painless and flowed through a slin pin with no problem.

I had great energy in the gym, and I didn't get any shakes or sides at all. Tomorrow I am going to up the dose to 1ml and see how that goes.

In my cycle I will be running 750mg test c, 700mg mast p, 750mg eq, and the Winstrol at 30mg ed on the front end.

I will try to keep a daily log for then clenject but I don't expect any thing from the winny for atleast a couple of weeks.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how to post pics without linking them to my photobucket. Any insight would be helpful for this!

Thanks again VikingLab
Old 06-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneo View Post
Viking was cool enough to allow me to get in on reviewing Solberg Winstrol and their clenject.

Everything was packed well and arrived in a very reasonable amount of time, somewhere around a week I believe.

I have been dieting down to get as lean as possible for this next cycle, and I am about 10% atm.

I started the clenject today, I injected .4ml into my right delt. Not sure if this is suppose to be spot injected for fatloss, but .5-1 ml seemed like alot for subq so I just went IM. The injection was painless and flowed through a slin pin with no problem.

I had great energy in the gym, and I didn't get any shakes or sides at all. Tomorrow I am going to up the dose to 1ml and see how that goes.

In my cycle I will be running 750mg test c, 700mg mast p, 750mg eq, and the Winstrol at 30mg ed on the front end.

I will try to keep a daily log for then clenject but I don't expect any thing from the winny for atleast a couple of weeks.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how to post pics without linking them to my photobucket. Any insight would be helpful for this!

Thanks again VikingLab
Send me the pictures, I'll do what needs. Thanks for the help with thid log.

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 06-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1464777603588.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  76.8 KB
Old 06-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Gonna do a full ml this morning, before any other Stims so I know the full effect of a single dose, will report back later
Old 06-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Whew, I did the full ml today .5 ml is each vented glute and it had me shaking my ass off!
Old 06-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Whew, I did the full ml today .5 ml is each vented glute and it had me shaking my ass off!
Take it easy

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 06-14-2016, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post
Take it easy
It's either 0 or 100 for me loving this stuff!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2016, 09:25 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
It's either 0 or 100 for me loving this stuff!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Thanks! What about the results? What you can tell us?

* Email us :
[email protected]

Tags
clenbuterol, solberg, winstroll