over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Juice Extreme Log

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I received mine on last Thursday - but still have yet to be able to train. Household has gotten sick and I am doing everything I can to just get to work. I was able to taste it and the flavor is amazing. Yesterday - I used probably 1/4 of a scoop to just see if it would give me any energy and it was pretty incredible!! I will continue to update as soon as possible. I apologize for this Midwest - but I will make up for it!

I received mine on last Thursday - but still have yet to be able to train. Household has gotten sick and I am doing everything I can to just get to work. I was able to taste it and the flavor is amazing. Yesterday - I used probably 1/4 of a scoop to just see if it would give me any energy and it was pretty incredible!! I will continue to update as soon as possible. I apologize for this Midwest - but I will make up for it!

sorry to hear the family is sick hope they all get well soon,on a brighter note good to hear your enjoying pump juice so far :headbang:

Ok - So FINALLY we are all "somewhat" healthy!! Last two weeks have been a MOTHER and with fever / sore throats - admittedly made some poor choices eating. Only ate ice cream a couple of times but had more Sprite than I should have.

Woke this morning and took my pump juice - hit the bricks to get some cardio in. REALLY love the stuff. I don't take a full scoop because I am pretty sensitive to supps and plus I wasn't wanting to go too crazy just yet.

Will train tonight - first time in almost two weeks and will update either tonight or in the morning.

As I have said before - I had two flavors (one was a sample pack) and they both are delicious.

Took a scoop of cherry blast before the gym last night and actually had an excellent workout. I say actually because I thought I would still be kind of messed up from being sick and by the end of the day yesterday I was worn out. Trained chest / back light arms and felt extremely tight.

glad youre still afloat Marvin, was getting concerned about you.

glad youre still afloat Marvin, was getting concerned about you.

I am still here brother. Its going to take a few more weeks after the contest to get into the shape that you and techno are in though!

I read where you really noticed the gh helping and I think at my age I definitely need to take the plunge.

Its really good to see that so many guys stuck this out! Usually there aren't too many people willing to truly commit. I cant wait to see the insane transformations. While I am pretty far from contest shape - I think I at least look like I could get there now. :D

I am in deep south Louisiana - so if I could interest you in some fried gator or catfish or maybe some beignets from Café Du Monde - just let me know and I can ship out ASAP!! :D

Glad you're doing well, brother.

And you know I'm in to follow while you finish up this contest!

Took a scoop of cherry blast before the gym last night and actually had an excellent workout. I say actually because I thought I would still be kind of messed up from being sick and by the end of the day yesterday I was worn out. Trained chest / back light arms and felt extremely tight.

good to hear and happy to see you back :headbang::headbang:

I don't know if I am hyper-sensitive or maybe the stuff is just that good - but I only need a little over half a scoop and I am getting INSANE pumps.

I don't get jittery at all - but I do feel intense energy. Right about now that is what the doc ordered because I am basically "eating air" trying to catch up to the sick freaks in this contest.

I take it to work with me and mid-day I take about a quarter scoop. The stuff taste like candy and sadly for me this is my "treat" :( for the day. I don't get all jacked up from this - but it does help me finish my day strong.

I was thinking I needed Mike A's new product (and not at all knocking it because I haven't even tried it) - but I don't know if I need anything but PJ.

When I take it I just scoop out ever how much I want and pour it in my gullet and then drink some H2O - DONE.

Overall - GREAT product. Using tiny amount during day gives great boost to energy. Before training and you have energy to train and pretty freaking insane pumps.

I don't know if I am hyper-sensitive or maybe the stuff is just that good - but I only need a little over half a scoop and I am getting INSANE pumps.

I don't get jittery at all - but I do feel intense energy. Right about now that is what the doc ordered because I am basically "eating air" trying to catch up to the sick freaks in this contest.

I take it to work with me and mid-day I take about a quarter scoop. The stuff taste like candy and sadly for me this is my "treat" :( for the day. I don't get all jacked up from this - but it does help me finish my day strong.

I was thinking I needed Mike A's new product (and not at all knocking it because I haven't even tried it) - but I don't know if I need anything but PJ.

When I take it I just scoop out ever how much I want and pour it in my gullet and then drink some H2O - DONE.

Overall - GREAT product. Using tiny amount during day gives great boost to energy. Before training and you have energy to train and pretty freaking insane pumps.

could be, I use half a scoop and am good to go but I don't hit the preworkouts very hard

how is this going bro???everything ok?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity