over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pump juice log

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I received the package today when I came back from visiting a friend, so I'll begin using it tomorrow before I head to the gym. I received the container with red razz and 2 free packets for cherry berry. i'll use one of the cherry tomorrow.

I'll keep you updated!

Did cardio only tonight. I took the cherry with about 10 or so ounces of water. Imo, tasted pretty good. I've never really done pre workout drinks before so this was my first.

When i use the treadmill, i set it at a steep incline and usually set it to 4 or so for the speed. Did an hour on that, was sweating like a beast at the end. I'll take it again tomorrow before the gym as well. Tomorrow i plan to do back bicep calves and abs (calves and abs are every other day)

thanks for getting this up so quick brother, ill be following all the way

Did cardio only tonight. I took the cherry with about 10 or so ounces of water. Imo, tasted pretty good. I've never really done pre workout drinks before so this was my first.

When i use the treadmill, i set it at a steep incline and usually set it to 4 or so for the speed. Did an hour on that, was sweating like a beast at the end. I'll take it again tomorrow before the gym as well. Tomorrow i plan to do back bicep calves and abs (calves and abs are every other day)

cool will be watching for your updates :headbang::headbang:

Took the other cherry yesterday before the gym, had to make the workout quick as I was meeting up with my friend that is visiting from Pittsburgh so I did 2 supersets, and cardio at the gym, did abs and calves when I got home after having dinner with her, her bf and her daughter. it was a very short workout, but i at least i did something i suppose.

back,
pulldowns/db rows, 4x12

biceps.
DB hammer/reverse ez curls, 4x12

cardio on treadmill, incline on 9 (out of 15), speed was 4.5, did 20 minutes.

Cherry flavor is good, looking forward to trying out the red razz today. Like I said in another post, I've never really done pre workout drinks so this is new to me, so far, it's feeling good.

abs was crunches/leg raises
Calves, one leg at a time off the step holding a 50 lb db. I usually do abs and calves until they're burning to the point of skin wanting to break lol.

I'm still on the same crazy busy ass scheduled I've been having. Yesterday I actually skipped the gym and didn't take the pump juice. Maybe this was a coincidence, I don't know, but the day I skipped it, me and my girl were watching a movie and by 830pm, I was like "I need a nap before driving you home, or else I'm going to pass out at the wheel" lol I slept 2 hours before she woke me up and asked me to drive her home. So yeah, I need an extra pick me up until my schedule calms down a bit.

Today, I need the energy, so I'll take the red razz right before leaving work, which is about 45 minutes (due to rush hour on the highway, grrrr) from the gym. looking forward to seeing how this taste and hoping for that extra boost to keep me awake past 830 lol.

okay, I have to admit, I'm loving this.

Did a nice leg workout friday after work, 3 working sets of squats, 2 leg press (knee has been bothering me again, so I don't push too hard anymore, it is what it is) stiff leg DL for hammies for 4, db leg curls, light weight, high reps on an incline so it's a bit weird as I have to hold on tight to keep from sliding off, gf helps by putting the db between my feet. I use the ab sit up bench.

calves and abs until they burn, and want to cramp up.

after that, did cardio for 45 minutes. 830 came and went, was up to close to midnight so i had a lot more time to get stuff done lol.

going to the GnR concert tonight in DC, so I plan to take another red razz right before we go to the stadium, that should be enough to keep me energized along with the music lol

thanks! I'm glad to have been giving the free trial, this stuff is awesome IMO.

I wanted to see how half a scoop was as I saw Marvin Martians post about him using only half, so I decided to go that route, and I'll be honest, it was just as good. I think I'll only use half a scoop from now on as a mini trial for myself.

I do know that once this log is over and all is gone, I'll wind up ordering more.

The pumps, the alertness, and the energy is what I need due to my schedule. Without taking it, I don't know if I'd be able to fully function lol. I've just been wearing myself out lately.

I wanted to see how half a scoop was as I saw Marvin Martians post about him using only half, so I decided to go that route, and I'll be honest, it was just as good. I think I'll only use half a scoop from now on as a mini trial for myself.

I do know that once this log is over and all is gone, I'll wind up ordering more.

The pumps, the alertness, and the energy is what I need due to my schedule. Without taking it, I don't know if I'd be able to fully function lol. I've just been wearing myself out lately.

I've found half a scoop is the sweet spot for me never tried a full scoop but have never needed to, interested to see how the half scoop goes for you

I've been liking it at half a scoop, it'll last longer and it still gives great pumps and keeps me energized. I'll keep using at this amount from now on.

Dammit, mad that I missed the sale on the pump juice. I'll have to keep an eye on the site for the next sale.

I've been liking it at half a scoop, it'll last longer and it still gives great pumps and keeps me energized. I'll keep using at this amount from now on.

Dammit, mad that I missed the sale on the pump juice. I'll have to keep an eye on the site for the next sale.

glad you like it so much! how do you compare the red raz to the cherry flavor, taste wise?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws