over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forearm Synthol Log (input appreciated)

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I've read plenty about synthol over the years but never really wanted to try it. But at this point I can no longer use gear (due to a heart scare). It does not seem synthol has any real systemic side effects. My main concern would be some sort of embolism/clot. I have not heard of any real reports of this, and people use massive amounts of it seemingly without any issues, but it is still my biggest concern.

Additionally, I am looking to see if there are any long term results here. That is a tough one to find out. Many/Most people say it will all go away when stopping the synthol. Other's say there is some permanent size and shape change. Given my luck and genetics with bodybuilding I could see myself having no net effect but we'll see.

Lastly, I will actually only be using my left forearm. The reasons for this are
1. My career (dental student/dentist) depends on my dexterity, particularly my right hand. I can't afford to lose any ability there
2. My left forearm has always been about 1/2in smaller than my left, so when all is said and done it could be a good gauge as to whether or not anything is kept.

I will be injecting about 0.5-1in into the muscle, one spot on the brachioradialis and one in flexor digitoris area.

the plan is
Day 1-10: 1ml per area
Day 11-20: 2ml per area
Day 21-30: 3ml per area
6 week maintenance: 3ml per area one time per week

This may be subject to change if the amount is too much.

I will be using Synthetek's Syntherol

Day 1+2

0.5ml injected into both areas on day 1 and 2. Some soreness/tightness but nothing worth mentioning. Massaged each area intensely and did some light forearm work (wrist curls and band reverse curls).

Day 3

Bumped it up to 1ml per area today. No noticeable increase in pain.

Then I went to workout. Bicep + forearm workout. 2 sets of heavy DB curls, 2 sets of reverse EZ-bar curl, 2 sets of hammer curls with Fat Gripz, 3 sets of behind the back wrist curls.

The heavy DB curls I just did hammer curls on my left side. The way this feels, my biggest concern would be tearing something so I didn't want to do the full ROM supinating curl on that side. Painful pump towards the end. I could see getting up to 3ml being ridiculous. If I have to keep it at 2ml max I imagine it'll still be fine.

Lower inside (towards my pinky side) is red/blushed, has been for the last hour or so. Tender to touch. Not sure if the oil got down there or what.

When I did my biceps I did more in the left than the right to try and even them out. As I remember the left caught up with the right by the end of the run.

This is great to see :)

Matey keep to the plan. Don't up ml too fast as you are asking for pain and discomfort. The 1st week is usually the worst and you need to let your forearm get used to the injections and added inflammation etc. Look at syntherol cycles as a gradual thing and not so much a sprint finish. Really abuse your forearms in the gym when on cycle but as you alluded to be careful with weight used and exercise selection.

When I did my biceps I did more in the left than the right to try and even them out. As I remember the left caught up with the right by the end of the run.

I recall reading that. Are they still even now?

This is great to see :)

Matey keep to the plan. Don't up ml too fast as you are asking for pain and discomfort. The 1st week is usually the worst and you need to let your forearm get used to the injections and added inflammation etc. Look at syntherol cycles as a gradual thing and not so much a sprint finish. Really abuse your forearms in the gym when on cycle but as you alluded to be careful with weight used and exercise selection.

Thanks for following :) I used your code to order them by the way (had to do it retroactively)

There isn't a protocol for forearms by Big A out there like other muscles, but I PM'd him and he said he'd start with 0.5ml per head, going from there. I don't know if I'll be able to get up to 3ml per area (6ml total in the forearm) per day given how small it is but we'll see. The end of the calf protocol is 9ml per calf and my forearm size is about more than 2/3 of my calf size so who knows.

I think the exercises I'm scared about the most are heavy machine rows and heavy pull ups. There is definitely a bit of a jerkiness to them, same with the heavy curls. With the curls it's a DB so I can change it a bit with the left side, but can't really do that with pull ups and these rows.

As mentioned above there is some redness around my lower forearm towards my pinky...not sure if I hit a nerve or am having a reaction....doubt it's the latter as the other injection site does not have any issue.

Day 4

1ml per muscle again today (2ml total).

medial area of the forearm is quite sore, up to the olecranon process, almost like the tendon in that area is sore. And all the way down to my wrist. I reduced my heavy machine rows all the way down from 5x500 to 10x360, and my pulldowns had reduced ROM as well, as I really did not feel comfortable pulling anything that heavy with how it feels now, seems like it could tear all of a sudden.

Otherwise, my workout was fine. Not as sore as yesterday and no redness.

Lots of veins and nerves in forearms. You got some balls injecting them. Lol seriously though make sure you aspirate well. You don't want any of that in a vein. I think that happend to milo sarcev back in the day.

Lots of veins and nerves in forearms. You got some balls injecting them. Lol seriously though make sure you aspirate well. You don't want any of that in a vein. I think that happend to milo sarcev back in the day.

Big A said the following about that:
That Milos thing wasn't from the oil but from some kind of toxin in it from a shitty brand. From memory (going back almost 20 years) I was talking to Chris Clark about it.

but who knows. I sure hope that's true.

I definitely make sure to always aspirate. No blood so far :)

I do wonder about when people say that though....while you do not want to inject into a vein, eventually anything someone injects will get into the blood stream.

Main issue so far is sensitivity by the upper tendon of the forearm and limited ROM during workouts due to concern over something tearing.

Well I'm interested to see your results. I gave seo a run years ago and don't regret it. I've spot Injected forearms before just never with seo.

Well I'm interested to see your results. I gave seo a run years ago and don't regret it. I've spot Injected forearms before just never with seo.

Where did you use SEO and what was the protocol? Did you net any long term gains from it?

Day 5

Painless injection today, 1ml each location (2ml total). Followed up with massage, wrist curls, and reverse curls.

Amazingly, when I measured today, they were only up 1/16in.....I saw Maldorfs arms were up 1in in 10 days....watch me be a non-responder to synthol :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you use SEO and what was the protocol? Did you net any long term gains from it?

Biceps and yeah. Seems like the peak was much better even to this day and that was probably 10 years or so ago.

Coming up on day 7 today. Not much pain. Yesterday was chest/tris and my inner elbow was hurting quite a bit from the synthol but otherwise things were fine.

I bought 4 bottles, and will only use 1.5 for the left forearm. I'm not sure I'll even do the right forearm because even if I net a half inch on my left side (which would be great permanent gains in my opinion), that would just make it even with the right side.

So I was considering using the rest for lateral delts, since I only have a few months of bulking up left. Since you only inject the lateral delts in one area that would also only be 1.5 bottles worth.

Lastly, I still have that odd clear red line on my forearm. I'm attaching a pic. You can see on the very side there is some redness, and that's where I inject. I also inject the brachioradialis. However, I have that long line in the middle. Not sure how that's getting there...if the oil is just shifting there or what.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
You got any progress pics?

It's only been 8 days...I don't think there's much of a change.

My forearm is only up 1/4in. unfortunately/surprisingly. Still hae 22 days left though and then maintenance. I'll probably post a before and after at the end.

Also, I've definitely lost some definition. My right forearm (not injecting synthol here) is now noticeably leaner than my left. Some definite swelling appearance on the left. I'm injecting about as deep as I can (0.75in or so)

Day 9

Aspirated blood today for the first time. Otherwise no issues. Pain is minimal. Doing some direct forearm and now delt work most days.

Man I'm really interested in this log... Figured I'd jump in here and subscribe. I'm very curious to see if there is any permanent results. I've never been THAT interested in SEO before, but my forearms absolutely need some work. Even heavy deads and rows (haven't used straps in years) haven't touched it. Sure, I got veins all up and down my forearms. But they're small.

Day 12

Nothing too new to report. Pain isn't bad at all, just tight. Going a little heavier on the machine rows but not as heavy as usual...ROM is still a bit limited on the left side too.

Left forearm is up about 1/2in...though it now looks bigger than my right side despite being a little smaller. Also less defined too though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131