YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thebigone (solberg labs) Boldenone Acetate 200mg/ml.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Thebigone will log for us :

Boldenone Acetate 200mg/ml

Thanks!

looking forward to seeing this reviewed. thanks thebigone and viking.

Right now I'm around 5 foot 11 255 pounds around 12 to 14% body fat so I wanted to let my buddy try this since he is leaner and the leader you are with these types of compounds it's easier to watch progress. My buddy is 6'1" 240 pounds about 8% body fat and he is currently using 1/2 mL bold Ace200 mixed with 1/2 mL test cyp250 and 1/2cc filtered grapeseed oil three times per week Monday Wednesday and Friday. He has only added the bold ace the past week so it's too early for physical results but I will keep you posted. As far as pain goes with the cpy and gso he says pain is not that bad it's about the same pain as your average test prop. Thanks

Right now I'm around 5 foot 11 255 pounds around 12 to 14% body fat so I wanted to let my buddy try this since he is leaner and the leader you are with these types of compounds it's easier to watch progress. My buddy is 6'1" 240 pounds about 8% body fat and he is currently using 1/2 mL bold Ace200 mixed with 1/2 mL test cyp250 and 1/2cc filtered grapeseed oil three times per week Monday Wednesday and Friday. He has only added the bold ace the past week so it's too early for physical results but I will keep you posted. As far as pain goes with the cpy and gso he says pain is not that bad it's about the same pain as your average test prop. Thanks

Interesting - I want to see what you think as well pain wise. A compound that I was always interested in hearing about in terms of how much faster you could see results. I have run regular EQ and found it to be a completely worthless drug due to how long it takes to actually "work" - most people don't have the patience. So many guys say it doesn't work well unless you run it a minimum of 12-16 weeks which to me is pretty lame.

I also used to hear the Bold Cyp hurt like a mother so it's interesting to hear your buddy say it's not bad. I've heard of people swelling up for days on the cyp back in the day when it came out.

My buddy got his. Great t/a and packaging. So far he's been mixing it with his cyp and says it's only as painful as something like test prop so on a pain scale 1-10 it's only a 5-6

Thebigone,I hope you can keep us update,Thanks.

Update:

My buddy said that he is only on week two so he is not noticed much as it's probably going to take a little bit longer but so far he has noticed an increase in vascularity but what is odd is he is also noticed an increase in Acme. Regular EQ should not cause acne but with the acetate ester attached maybe it has some slight DHT properties to it.

Update: my friend said so far he notices a very slight strength increase and some better recovery and endurance but no hunger increase which is a little odd but when changing the ester of something you can really change a lot. He also just sent me a picture and said vascularity just came out of nowhere with a vengeance.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 221
Buddies update.

Pumps and endurance have been getting better as well as vascularity but he said he feels he is plateauing. This leads me to believe 300mg/wk may be a little low and a better dose would be 500mg/wk

Also his hemoglobin went from 17 to 19.5 so make sure you donate blood on this just like you should in general every 2 months to keep levels down.

Last edited:
Thats a pretty rapid bump in hemo. What else is he taking

Just test and proviron. He said he was a tad dehydrated which can also affect levels but this definitely increases hemoglobin which in turn is what its supposed to do anyway. You're not going to get vascular and have better endurance without having an increase in hemoglobin.

Thanks for the updates, glad to see the bold ace is on point.

What about the PIP? I know a lot of people are afraid of it,we are doing our best to make it tolerated.

What about the PIP? I know a lot of people are afraid of it,we are doing our best to make it tolerated.

He was expecting that to be really bad but he said it wasn't that bad at all. It wasn't painless but it was similar to a shot of test prop.

Ive heard a lot of guys say they get an almost flu like feeling from bold ace. Have you noticed anything along those lines.

I personally love EQ.. But stayed away from using lots of it these days. I don't need some of the sides it's known for..
But it would be interesting to see it done in a blend.. Big fan of blends lately.. It seems they are being done right these days.. .same with test prop... Haven't used it since my last show in 08..used it every contest prep I did outside of teenage shows I did.. I have used so many different brands.. Test flu and knots Every time.. But I hear a few sponsors have great pain free test prop..

But test suspension... Love that stuff.. Even with the soreness.. Lol!
Anadrol... One of my favorites.. Period! I know one sponsor who has a inj. Version.. Which is an amazing product great results with minimal sides!;)

Not even sure why I said all that!?

I personally love EQ.. But stayed away from using lots of it these days. I don't need some of the sides it's known for..
But it would be interesting to see it done in a blend.. Big fan of blends lately.. It seems they are being done right these days.. .same with test prop... Haven't used it since my last show in 08..used it every contest prep I did outside of teenage shows I did.. I have used so many different brands.. Test flu and knots Every time.. But I hear a few sponsors have great pain free test prop..

But test suspension... Love that stuff.. Even with the soreness.. Lol!
Anadrol... One of my favorites.. Period! I know one sponsor who has a inj. Version.. Which is an amazing product great results with minimal sides!;)

Not even sure why I said all that!?

I love suspension. One particular sponsor here has a great one that i love!!! No pip for me when injected into delts or triceps. Anadrol on the other hand i've never really been able to use. It causes me pretty intense stomach distress about a wekk or so in. And no appetite. Did you notice that with the injectable version?

Ive heard a lot of guys say they get an almost flu like feeling from bold ace. Have you noticed anything along those lines.

He got a fever but it was just coeinidence bc he stopped it the same time as the fever. 2 days later he started again and has been fine ever since.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws