Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JustWannaBeHuge
  • 1 Post By JustWannaBeHuge

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up JustWannaBeHuge (Aurum RX) Test mix 300/Tren A100 log.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

JustWannaBeHuge will log for us :

Test mix 300/Tren A100.

Thanks!

=>IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 08-14-2016, 01:03 AM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Thank you for creating the log and giving me the chance to test out the product.

I'll do daily shots in a slin pin, it'll be 150 test and 50 mg tren. I'll take the first shot tonight around 8pm or, depending on what time I get back from the gym, and update the log at that time.

thanks again!

Save up to 20%!!

Use promo code ProM for 10% off plus if you use bitcoin for payment you get an additional 10% off.

email: [email protected]

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/

Old 08-14-2016, 11:32 AM

took the shot tonight after the gym, half a cc of test, hald a cc of the tren ace, went through a slin pin pretty easy. took it about 2 hours ago. no knots or pip, i'll do the same amounts daily until it's gone.

Save up to 20%!!

Use promo code ProM for 10% off plus if you use bitcoin for payment you get an additional 10% off.

Old 08-15-2016, 02:12 PM

Did a 2nd shot last night, half a cc of tren and half a cc of test in a slin pin. shot went smoothly and no pip or knots.

Save up to 20%!!

Old 08-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thank you,keep us update.

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 08-18-2016, 09:15 PM

I've been taking the daily shots, all went in smooth.

last nights workout.

Incline BP, 4x6-10
flat bp, 2x 5-6

shoulders
machine laterals 4x8-12
DB laterals, 2x10-12

tri
weighed dips, 4x8-10

let's see how it goes. starting to up my calories again to start the bulk, doing it slowly as my goal is as clean as possible without gaining too much fat. trying to keep fat gain under a lot better control this time

Save up to 20%!!

Old 08-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Sweet! Once I run out of my supply of test prop, I may give this test mix a shot.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjmack View Post
Sweet! Once I run out of my supply of test prop, I may give this test mix a shot.
I'm liking it. It goes in smooth, no pip and easy to take in a slin pin which is what I mainly use now a days.

Haven't updated the log in a few days.

did back and biceps on saturday.

Seated rows, 4x10
Did two sets of pulldowns, then my right shoulder started giving me issues again so I cut it short. May have to go back to get it checked out again in the coming weeks, I'll see how it goes.

Went straight to biceps, hammer db curls 4x12
rev. ez curl bar: 4x12.

every workout i also do abs and something for calves.

Save up to 20%!!

Old 08-23-2016, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWannaBeHuge View Post
took the shot tonight after the gym, half a cc of test, hald a cc of the tren ace, went through a slin pin pretty easy. took it about 2 hours ago. no knots or pip, i'll do the same amounts daily until it's gone.
Can I ask what length slin pin and where you shoot? I draw and inject with 25 guage 1" intra into every muscle except smaller groups like calves and drawing is a bit slow with test mix and seems to go in slow...
Head fuck. No peace.
I'm shedding my skin to peel you off of me.
You've got to love me.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDonkeykong View Post
Can I ask what length slin pin and where you shoot? I draw and inject with 25 guage 1" intra into every muscle except smaller groups like calves and drawing is a bit slow with test mix and seems to go in slow...
I warm everything up first. Doesn't matter what it is, been doing it for years and it's just habit for me. I draw into a 3 cc pin with 18g, back fill the slin pin and pump it in. slin pin is half an inch, 1 full cc, and I believe 29g? I'll double check when I get home though.

also remember, i'm only doing half a cc of each one daily. 150 test and 50 tren.

I shoot chest, all heads of my shoulders (gf helps out) both heads of biceps, quads. sometimes my gf hits my glutes, we use a 1 inch 25 gauge then.
RealDonkeykong likes this.

Save up to 20%!!

Old 08-23-2016, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I warm everything up first. Doesn't matter what it is, been doing it for years and it's just habit for me. I draw into a 3 cc pin with 18g, back fill the slin pin and pump it in. slin pin is half an inch, 1 full cc, and I believe 29g? I'll double check when I get home though.

also remember, i'm only doing half a cc of each one daily. 150 test and 50 tren.

I shoot chest, all heads of my shoulders (gf helps out) both heads of biceps, quads. sometimes my gf hits my glutes, we use a 1 inch 25 gauge then.
Thanks.. I here a lot of bros on the boards using slin pins and tried it with .5" and got severe pip and swollen quad at one point and had to get antibiotics then decided not to use them anymore. Of course I was using T400 and that may have been the culprit. Worked fine in delts and bi's though...
Head fuck. No peace.
You've got to love me.
Old 08-24-2016, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDonkeykong View Post
Thanks.. I here a lot of bros on the boards using slin pins and tried it with .5" and got severe pip and swollen quad at one point and had to get antibiotics then decided not to use them anymore. Of course I was using T400 and that may have been the culprit. Worked fine in delts and bi's though...
I've had stuff similar happen to me before if I used high mg stuff and went in my quads but fine in my bi's/chest and delts. Maybe due to more movement and moved the oil around more/faster in the other areas? I don't know. But there are times when my quads don't seem to like stuff as much as my other areas. Could also be more scar tissue as when I first started using, the first couple of years I only did quads and glutes, and I used bigger pins, 22g-23g if I remember correctly.

Save up to 20%!!

Old 08-24-2016, 03:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I've had stuff similar happen to me before if I used high mg stuff and went in my quads but fine in my bi's/chest and delts. Maybe due to more movement and moved the oil around more/faster in the other areas? I don't know. But there are times when my quads don't seem to like stuff as much as my other areas. Could also be more scar tissue as when I first started using, the first couple of years I only did quads and glutes, and I used bigger pins, 22g-23g if I remember correctly.
Thanks. Definitely will be following your log.
Head fuck. No peace.
You've got to love me.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:28 AM

As stated. Every workout I've been adding up weight. Im starting to run low on here but I've liked the products a lot. Very smooth shots. No pip. I say try em out.

I'm increasing the dosages this week. I wanted to do low and light but I'm greedy and decided to hit it harder. Lol. We'll see how it goes.

Save up to 20%!!

Old 09-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Everything is ok here?

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 09-03-2016, 10:49 PM

yes, finished up the test and tren ace vial. products were good, strength went up. had great workouts the last two weeks, i'd use again! good products
VikingLab likes this.

Save up to 20%!!