Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
. Hey CD looking great. Thanks for doing the log. When you found out you had colitis how did your diet have to change? You mentioned you can no longer use oils as fat source but curious as to what other foods/supps now have to be avoided. Thanks and good luck on your journey.
Thank you jimmy!! Literally changed it all bro I can't use any seasoning except salt that's it. But it's made me into an absolute warrior. I can't use any oils just nuts and nut butters everyday is a challenge but I welcome the challenge. I eat clean all year but I also stay pretty dang cut too and still add muscle
Old 10-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

here lately anytime i'm feeling worn out and too tired i check your log. it lights a fire especially on squat day.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:37 AM
Banned

Hell yea chainheart!! Crushing legs now il report some good stuff soon fellas

I tried the test mist today omg seriously insane!!! Imporium is the best
Mb4377 likes this.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Ok I gotta ask you last leg day post is that seriously your squat weight on the regular basis? Your legs are fucking sick so I'm trying to figure out how you could be taxing and stressing your quads if your only doing 235... you look like you could effortlessly rep out some serious poundage. Could you elaborate on your typical
Leg training? Your legs are great bro and I'm curious how you got them to the point they are now?
Old 10-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok I gotta ask you last leg day post is that seriously your squat weight on the regular basis? Your legs are fucking sick so I'm trying to figure out how you could be taxing and stressing your quads if your only doing 235... you look like you could effortlessly rep out some serious poundage. Could you elaborate on your typical
Leg training? Your legs are great bro and I'm curious how you got them to the point they are now?
yea serious bro, doesn't seem like a lot its not, but i do pre exhaust the FAWK out of them, sometimes extensions 4 sets x 25-50 reps and it doesn't take much on squats to fry em, plus now until i get regular chiro visits which I'm going this week, when i get under the bar, it feels like 400lb since my si joints are so messed up, my best ever squats are 315 for regular sets of 20 plus reps tho

today i just blasted em! they're sore as we speak,

Cycle changes, I added in the Imporium Test base mist, its just nuts wow, insane stamina today and strength was up too considering i moved all freaking day yesterday it was awful

today i did

hamstring curls lying- 4 x 20 reps 100lb
extensions 4 sets x 25 reps 135lb
squats 225 4 sets x 15 reps
leg press 4 sets 8 plates per side, x 20 reps
hack squat reverse- 3 plates per side, 4 sets x 12-15 reps
walking lunges 100lb bar 3 sets
extensions 2 x 20
stiff leg reads 4 x 20 reps with 185lb
single leg curls 50lb 4 sets x 12 reps
Old 10-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Really enjoy this log CD, you look freaking insane.
CaptainDominate likes this.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Banned

Hey thanks Moose!!
Old 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Banned

Day 2 of the test mist omg it's like taking a handful of anadrols

Tonight was chest and tris

Flat flys 4 sets 50lb x 12
Incline barbell
185x12
235x12
275x 10
185x15
Flat dbell 80lb 3 sets superset with push ups
Close grip bench 185lb. 4 sets x 12
Attached Images

Old 10-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Banned

so today was Day 3 on the mist, wow this is just great stuff, the ultimate pre workout kick

i crushed back tonight, was def stronger you can just feel the mist doing its thing

pulldowns clean form- 200lb 3 x 8, 180 x 12 reps
1 arm rows 160lb 4 sets x 10 reps
tbar rows, 3 plates slow and controlled 4 x 10-15 reps
seated rows, 200lb 4 sets x 15 reps
close grip pulldowns 160lb 4 sets x 12 reps

cycle wise, i will be dropping the NPP and switching to Imp EQ shortly
Old 10-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Banned

From today
Attached Images

trainlikeaboss likes this.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:41 PM
Banned

I had a really good chest day today

The imporium EQ is smooth as hell too!

today i hit

hammer strength incline, not as strong as usual but hit 4 sets x 3 plates per side 12 reps each
flat dbell with squeeze in the center 90lb dbl, 4 x 12 reps
flat flys 50lb 3 sets x 12 reps each
close grip machine press superset with wide grip press 3 sets 10 reps each
Old 10-25-2016, 11:28 PM
Banned

From chest day
Attached Images

Old 10-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Banned

ok guys so things were a little stagnant the past couple weeks but i feel like I'm back on track. i will be adding more food this week, i recently increased my carbs back to 1.5 cups of rice with each meal , and i will be adding slin for the first time ever. still deciding which protocol to use but i will be adding it soon. current weight is 209 and my projective goal for this cycle originally was 225, we will see what happens, training is going pretty good and i have a big leg day planned for tomorrow stay tuned
Old 10-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

big swole

like thread bro id leave along jus wanted let you know i like it and ppl whom compete need listen to you i been very impressed thuis far
Old 10-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDominate View Post
ok guys so things were a little stagnant the past couple weeks but i feel like I'm back on track. i will be adding more food this week, i recently increased my carbs back to 1.5 cups of rice with each meal , and i will be adding slin for the first time ever. still deciding which protocol to use but i will be adding it soon. current weight is 209 and my projective goal for this cycle originally was 225, we will see what happens, training is going pretty good and i have a big leg day planned for tomorrow stay tuned

Man I'm 6'3" I still looked lanky at 209 ☹️ physique comp Saturday and then it's time to aim for 240
Old 10-30-2016, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
like thread bro id leave along jus wanted let you know i like it and ppl whom compete need listen to you i been very impressed thuis far
Appreciate the help and support man!!!
Old 10-30-2016, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:

Man I'm 6'3" I still looked lanky at 209 ☹️ physique comp Saturday and then it's time to aim for 240
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Let us know how you do man, you can't go wrong with imporium products that's for sure
Old 10-31-2016, 03:11 AM
Kilo Klub Member

how many...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDominate View Post
Day 2 of the test mist omg it's like taking a handful of anadrols
how many sprays up each nostril are you doing preworkout? i've wondered how long they would last.

CH

Last edited by chainheart; 10-31-2016 at 03:12 AM.