over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Imporium Labs Almost Pro Log

Ok guys here we go! First off huge thanks to Imporium labs for this opportunity and big thanks to their Rep Concrete guy for seeing my potential! for those that don't know me i missed my ifbb pro card by a few spots. I will get the card its just a matter of time, i am extremely positive and i will be sharing a lot with you in this log. Many of you will find out that from my experience it just takes planning and hard work, nothing too crazy about it just day in and day out hard training and eating, thank you all for your support! stay tuned.
by the way this will start with an offseason progress log. Goal is to jump to heavies for next run at the card. Currently no real sups just TRT. will start Imporium products when they arrive!

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 800
Look forward to hearing what you have to say.. Imporium will sure help Ya get there quickly :cool:

Congratulations CD you definitely deserve it, your a beast.

ok guys still waiting for Imporium goodies and then the real fun begins,

tonight heres what i did for arms

close grip bench press 4 sets last set drop set for 30 reps
overhead extensions 4 x 15 reps
skull crushers 4 x 12 reps
pushdowns superset with bench dips 10 reps each

alternate dbell curls 4 x 10-12 reps
high pulley cables 4 x 10 reps
preacher curls 4 x 15 reps
1 arm hammer curls 4 x 12 reps

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 710
Your Triceps are freaking HUGE. :eek:

I will definitely be following your log CD, I finally got released to 35-40lbs, nothing major but at least I'm back in the gym doing something.

Your Triceps are freaking HUGE. :eek:

I will definitely be following your log CD, I finally got released to 35-40lbs, nothing major but at least I'm back in the gym doing something.

His quad pic is equally impressive!

Good luck on your journey CD!

Thanks for the support guys!!! More to come il be posting diet etc and protocol for next blast too

CD what are you currently doing now, dosages if you want, I really just want to know product. And then when using Imporiumlabs what products. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wow that leg pic is very impressive. Excited to follow this log. Keep up the good work! Will be interested to see your diet plan when you post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What cycle are you going to be running?

Sickkkk totally following this daily!!!

Your Triceps are freaking HUGE.

thanks brother!!! yea glad you're back man hit me up anytime

His quad pic is equally impressive!

Good luck on your journey CD!
thank you man!

CD what are you currently doing now, dosages if you want, I really just want to know product. And then when using Imporiumlabs what products. Thank you

only on trt now, not sure what i will be running soon but it will be Imporium
Test cyp maybe 750mg
eq haven't decided, highest I've used is 750,
npp only touched it once had to quit from nips acting up,
some oral, anadrol only ran for 2 weeks last year, same thing, gyno flare and I'm not super prone to it, maybe i will add nolvadex with it this time

CD, can you talk about diet and what your doing on both sides of your work outs?

CG

Super jealous of the legs...more motivation for me to keep blasting these puppies. I will be following along...Imporium is a good group of guys! Good luck on your journey!

Super jealous of the legs...more motivation for me to keep blasting these puppies. I will be following along...Imporium is a good group of guys! Good luck on your journey!

I agree. Legs are something I'll be working hard on going into the winter/fall bulk mode. Interested to hear what his training looks like for them. Will be following this log. Best of luck with your progress toward a pro card!

ok guys here is my diet, this will change as i start to add more lean mass, and i will start cycle in about 10 days or so thanks to Imporium!!!

macros- Pro- 350g fats 140g , carbs 420-500g

M1- 1 cup rice cereal or 1.5 cups rice, 2 tbsp AB or cashew butter , whey iso

M2- 8 oz ground turkey, 1and 1/4 cup jasmine rice

M3- 8 oz ground turkey 90/10% 1.5 cups of rice

M4 7 oz steak, 1 and 1/4 cup of jasmine rice

M5- 2 scoops whey isolate, 2 tbsp almond butter, 2 scoops of HBDC OR 1 cup of cream of rice baby cereal ( still not sure which one is best on the stomach)

M6- 8 oz ground chicken (20g of fat per 8 oz) 1 and 1/4 cup of jasmine rice,

M7- 7 oz salmon, 1 cup rice

M8 ( post workout shake usually 1 scoop BCAA, 1 scoop isolate, 2 scoops of HBCD or baby rice cereal 50-60g of carbs)

i do about 1 cheat with plain burgers once a week, last week i only did 2 refers about 800 carbs, no sugar, and no junk food

for workouts i am super strict on form, weight i could give a crap about i focus on the squeeze and stretch, if i don't feel the muscle working i don't do it.

legs is all high volume people ask how i built these legs, its NOT from 500lb squats, these days i probly do 225lb maybe 315 tops for reps no more, no need for it, i feel the quads going up and all the way down, no explosive movements, leg press reps sometimes as high as 60 reps its brutal but it works i blast every workout in about 1 hour no more, currently I'm training everything about 2x a week, sometimes legs are only once a week

I got back tonight boys, I will post the workout

This offseason trying to bring out more lower lats and detail as well

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear