Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By epoxy

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2016, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

DNP Diaries From Enhanced Athlete

I didn't die... but on day two I felt like I was. Day one on 1,000mg DNP was surprisingly tolerable, but after 600mg on day 2 I could barely work out and was so hot and hungry. Despite not being able to handle 1,000mg for 3 days in a row, and despite eating everything in sight and hardly working out, i lost 1.5 pounds of fat and gained 1.5 pounds lean body mass... by the time the DNP flushed out i went from 10.7% bodyfat to

Old 09-27-2016, 06:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enhancedathlete View Post
I didn't die... but on day two I felt like I was. Day one on 1,000mg DNP was surprisingly tolerable, but after 600mg on day 2 I could barely work out and was so hot and hungry. Despite not being able to handle 1,000mg for 3 days in a row, and despite eating everything in sight and hardly working out, i lost 1.5 pounds of fat and gained 1.5 pounds lean body mass... by the time the DNP flushed out i went from 10.7% bodyfat to

DNP Diaries 1,000mg: My highest dose of deadly fat burner - YouTube
I started my latest cycle with 800mg yesterday for the first dose, and backed down to 600mg today and for the next 2 weeks. 1g is a lot, honestly that's the point for me where I can't work out anymore, and I feel that the combination of DNP and being able to do a normal level of exercise FAR surpasses taking an excess amount of DNP and just laying in bed 24/7 too fatigued to move.

Once you know what your body can tolerate, I suggest starting this way. If you can handle 600 max, start with that on the first day, and 400 for the rest of the cycle, etc. For me it's 800mg, then 600. Starting with 200mg and ramping up ends up taking (IMO) much longer for the initial glycogen depletion. It takes me about 4 days to "feel" DNP starting at 200mg. With 800mg I felt it within 4-6 hours, and by the end of day 2 I already see the effects of glycogen depletion in the mirror (FLAT).

HOWEVER - first time users, or inexperienced users - NEVER START AT A DOSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED BEFORE. If you have never made it to 800mg, FFS, don't start there. People tolerate it differently.

Last edited by epoxy; 09-27-2016 at 06:29 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
I started my latest cycle with 800mg yesterday for the first dose, and backed down to 600mg today and for the next 2 weeks. 1g is a lot, honestly that's the point for me where I can't work out anymore, and I feel that the combination of DNP and being able to do a normal level of exercise FAR surpasses taking an excess amount of DNP and just laying in bed 24/7 too fatigued to move.

Once you know what your body can tolerate, I suggest starting this way. If you can handle 600 max, start with that on the first day, and 400 for the rest of the cycle, etc. For me it's 800mg, then 600. Starting with 200mg and ramping up ends up taking (IMO) much longer for the initial glycogen depletion. It takes me about 4 days to "feel" DNP starting at 200mg. With 800mg I felt it within 4-6 hours, and by the end of day 2 I already see the effects of glycogen depletion in the mirror (FLAT).

HOWEVER - first time users, or inexperienced users - NEVER START AT A DOSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED BEFORE. If you have never made it to 800mg, FFS, don't start there. People tolerate it differently.

you should give your body time to accommodate it. Take it gradually.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

TAI Hyg are free when oder over 150$
http://www.selectedsteroid.com/free-steroid-sample.html

Products tested at Simec AG
Simec AG is a private, independent service laboratory, which conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Start from a regular dose, if your body can handle, then increase it

Wickr: lindalmc

List: [email protected]

Source of Raw Steroid Powders, hgh, Peptides

The oldest Raw Steroids sponsor on PM
Old 09-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Small world...pretty sure you used to train at fitnness system in sac area?
Old 11-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

If ran correctly DNP can be effective but you must know your tolerance and be careful it's not something to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orders/Questions/List by email.
Best pricing, 100% Safe Shipping, Dutch Labs
EMAIL: [email protected]

Old 11-29-2016, 04:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Great video. I was never able to tolerate over 400mg, and really did well on just 200mg a day for a longer period of time.

When will enhanced have DNP back in stock?

Last edited by ericraven2003; 11-29-2016 at 04:30 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Registered Member

Great offer! Having never taken DNP, when and if I do I will start at a scant 200mg and work up from there...slowly...

Tags
dnp, enhanced athlete