Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

It's been a while since I've logged anything, but I have decided to pick this back up since now I'm running dhb(1-test cyp) from Solberg labs. I'll be running at 500mg and I don't have any experience with this drug.

Current bodyweight is 215. As usual, I'm mainly interested in strength gains. I dead lifted 620 for a single on Monday that I would say is about 90-95% of my 1rm. I'm going to use that as a gauge for this cycle along with overhead press.

I started on Monday with my first pin. So far this has given me zero pip, despite reports of other labs dhb causing pain. Everything I've used from Solberg has been pain free, and that's just downright awesome to have a lab that knows how to make proper products.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Week and a half in. Weight is staying the same, but lifts are starting to feel easier. Nothing new to report yet other than that. It will be interesting in a month to see if the strength gains from the drug are as good as everyone is reporting.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I'll be watching. My strength has gone up but I don't lift in the weight or rep range you do.

[email protected] for questions and lists
[email protected] for orders and lists
Old 08-14-2017, 01:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
I'll be watching. My strength has gone up but I don't lift in the weight or rep range you do.
This next week should be very telling as for strength. I have some work travel coming up so I'll be training at different gyms. Just going to keep pushing it.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:50 AM
Registered Member

Last weeks training program was more about recovery than pushing the strength. I'm 12 weeks out from a contest with a max deadlift. I'm going to run the dhb throughout and add in some other items in a few weeks. Goal is still 705 raw by December.

It looks like I'm dropping a little bodyfat, and some forearm veins showed up out of nowhere.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

Oh I fucking love deadlifts. Getting a bit leaner on this dhb and strength is where it should be. Bodyweight is holding steady. Still zero pip from any of the Solberg line.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2017, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Press day is done. Did some overhead log pressing and hit all my numbers quite easily. I think the strength is starting to kick in. Bodyweight is remaining stable.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

strength is still slowly climbing. Bodyweight has gone down slightly on steady calories. All lifts are feeling great.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

Deadlifts again tonight. Hit a rep PR. Not sure on body weight, I'll do a weigh in tomorrow morning.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

Trained overhead press last night and I'm going in to squat tonight. Overhead log press felt very light last night. The weight moved very well. Body weight is slowing dropping.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Kilo Klub Member

My bw has dropped As well. It's a mind f but I look much bigger so I'm ok with it

[email protected] for questions and lists
[email protected] for orders and lists
Old 08-26-2017, 11:49 PM
Registered Member

Traveling for work the last few days. I was able to squat with some friend while out of town and that went well. I had a shitty training day with pressing yesterday and I'm not sure why. I guess I can blame the travel. Weight is slowly dropping, of course with the work travel it's a bit difficult to be exact on my calories. Next week is my last week of work travel for a while, so I expect to be back on track.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Deadlifts today. The weight moved very well, faster on the heavy stuff than ever before. Been traveling a bit but still getting all the doses in. Diet has been a little off, but this is the last week of travel until contest time (I hope) so everything will be back on point.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

20ml. on the way to you.

Name:  20170823_105538.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  266.8 KB

=>IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 08-30-2017, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Oh that's a beautiful pic.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

Trained log press last night and the weight moved easily. Body weight hasn't been changing much, but it's hard to track the calories with traveling so much. I'm pretty much done with travel until I compete in November.

If weights still keep moving in the direction they are going, I'll have no problem breaking the current records. Anything can happen in the next coming months, but as long as I stay healthy those records will fall.
Fitraver likes this.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

What're your macros at right now bro? I'll totally be following here as I'll be running the dhb and test at 500/500 as well. Which test are you running?
Old 09-04-2017, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

I'm running enth right now. I typically run that year round.

Eating 300g protein, 150g fat, and 120g of carbs.
Fitraver likes this.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Things seem to be going in the right direction. Still slowly dropping, but I hit a good PR on an overhead press medley I ran though in yesterdays training. I'm on track with training into my next contest and this dhb is doing it's job I feel.