Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/7BggYW_tbkw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

Have you ever been dieting, and notice progression stalling out despite adjustments to energy intake/expenditure?

More often than not, when digging deeper into clients situations, it is a product of their NEAT levels dropping off. It's so easy as we get further in a dieting phase, and energy drops lower, to (often unknowingly) reduce our activity.

Now, I'm not saying everybody should be wearing a fitbit and tracking their activity every day, but I am saying that if this is you, be cognisant of this fact and KEEP MOVING. You'd be surprised at how great the energy requirements are at some of your daily activities.

In this spirit, here's me, the Mrs and Dexter going for a walk on my rest day, when I'd much rather be laying in bed watching Narcos Name:  IMG_0189.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  168.3 KB

Old 09-16-2017, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

The first of many videos I am planning pertaining to using growth hormone for hypertrophy, this time discussing micro dosing (smaller frequent doses) vs. boom dosing (larger infrequent doses)

https://youtu.be/cI9IkiE8j1c

Old 09-19-2017, 02:59 AM
Registered Member

I broke my fast with this beast today. 3 whole eggs, 9 egg whites, 220g chicken breast, 225g 95% lean beef, 300g courgette, 250g mushrooms, 200g spinach, 10g sea salt.

Also, hit a new low of 184.8lbs this morning, which means I am 35lbs down!

Dieting is easy Name:  IMG_0007.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  226.4 KB

Old 09-20-2017, 02:07 AM
Registered Member

I've been smashing through an easy 2L of Aldi's 17p diet cola (lol) per day recently, as I edge towards the end of this deficit.

Diet drinks are powerful tools for increasing dietary adherence and increasing overall satiation. In the research linked below, subjects consuming diet drinks over 12 weeks lost nearly 2kg more than those drinking water only. Intake was not controlled, therefore demonstrating the satiating effects.

One consideration I would make is that in my experience with clients, it seems some sweeteners initiate a small insulin secretion via monitoring their BG increases when drinking diet drinks in a fasted state. Therefore, if you are using drugs like yohimbine or GH, which lipolytic effects will be blunted by presence of insulin in the blood, I would encourage monitoring just to be safe. I will say however, that I have never noted this effect from aspartame in any clients.

Apart from that, when dieting, feel free to use diet drinks to curb cravings!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24862170/

Old 09-21-2017, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

Nicotine is an interesting fat loss & dietary adherence aid that has been used for a long time, has a tonne of literature behind it, but something I don't see mentioned too often.

Nicotine can aid in a fat loss phase by:
1. Increasing lipolysis (fat loss)
2. Activates mTOR (the main anabolic pathway)
3. Activates AMPk (prevents fat storage)
4. Improves cognitive ability
5. Suppresses appetite
6. Increases leptin (a hormone known to down-regulate during sustained periods of caloric deficit)

We can see in the linked research that nicotine exerts its lipolytic effects via the beta-andrenergic pathway. For all you enhanced guys, this means an interesting synergy with growth hormone, clenbuterol and thyroid hormone.

Addiction is of course a concern, however, an effective dosage for these beneficial effects is between 1-4mg/day. The typical cigarette contains between 8-20mg of nicotine!

Use responsibly, and the positives far outweigh the potential negatives here.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11477508/

Old 09-24-2017, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

New low hit today and a step closer to the goal, 181.6lbs. It's been a tough week, but luckily some life events have shown me that, in context, this is not 'suffering' at all. Always remember that this is a self-imposed lifestyle. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.Name:  IMG_0127.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  142.3 KB

Old 09-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

181.4lbs upon waking this morning. This is my weakest pose, mega flat, DNP still in so generally looking bad. But hey, happy to share a pic of my worse to be transparent. When dieting, don't chase being 'full' all the time, being flat is part of the process!Name:  IMG_0159.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  207.0 KB

Old 09-27-2017, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

How I'm currently breaking my 18 hour fast on training days. 12 egg whites + 25g almond butter, 225g chicken breast, 225g 95% lean beef, 600g courgette, 200g spinach, 9g coconut oil. DNP now dropped, and just a few weeks left of the deficit.Name:  IMG_0161.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  235.6 KB

Old 09-29-2017, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

#tbt to 240lbs 10 months ago on the left, to now at 181lbs on the right.

About 3 months prior to the photo on the left, I came to another coach at a pretty lean 190lbs, perfect health markers and in a good spot to grow and progress. I put all of my trust in this coach and did exactly what was asked of me, which resulted in me fat as hell, completely insulin resistant, unhappy, a myriad of digestive issues (which left me in the hospital twice) and generally hating bodybuilding. I did things that were completely against my better judgement, things that I would NEVER have done to a client myself, but I just kept listening to his 'trust the process' mantra. Embarrassingly, I did exactly this, and it left me wasting 10 months of my life to get me healthy again. It took me this long just to reverse the damage done in this process, and get me in a good spot to grow and progress again.

Thankfully, here I am on the right after working with Austin Stout for some time to fix these issues, and I am finally back in a good place to progress properly.

The message being here, anybody can take bad advice and be convinced to do things against their better judgement. Looking back, being very honest with you guys, I can't believe I had the wool pulled over my eyes so badly. Thank God I am working with Austin now, and everything is back to heading in the right direction.

Onwards and upwards!Name:  3C8D41BD-754E-495C-8D29-840D36FF7606.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  141.5 KB

Old 10-02-2017, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

OPD PODCAST #4

This week I had two of the most conditioned guys in the game, Austin Stout and Kris Hoffman, talking with me on general fat loss strategies plus answering some of you guys questions!

Audio: www.jjphysique.com/podcast
YouTube: https://youtu.be/rKptdw8WbhA
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...265819314?mt=2

Old 10-03-2017, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

Had a great day shooting with the Mrs for the TRIBE Active boys!

Now to get in a pull session, followed by some wingates and checking in with Austin in the morning. Let's go! Name:  IMG_0330.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  212.0 KB

zacharykane likes this.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

Mini-cut ends here for me today.

I could definitely pull down a few more lbs and bring through some more midsection lines, but it wouldn't be too beneficial at this point!

The goal right now is to carefully find my maintenance and let everything stabilise before pushing for growth.

We lost exactly 40lbs through this fat loss phase!

Some adjustments right off the bat:
-Drop all steady state sessions to 250 cals per session
-Reduce HIIT by 2 sessions this week (try to plan one FULL day off of both training and cardio)
-Add in 15g carbs via veggies on non training days
-Add in 15g fat on non training days
-Add in 15g carbs on training daysName:  IMG_0395.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  200.1 KB

Old 10-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Some weird things happen when you're dieting but I have to say, this 'diet hack' I picked up from my coach was delicious!

This is sugar free strawberry jelly, one pint of water and 300g cottage cheese blended up and left to set overnight.

This was voluminous as hell and tasted like a giant strawberry and cream lolly.

Highly recommended!Name:  IMG_0402.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  217.8 KB

macedog24 likes this.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/5UsYTw9wZg8

Old 10-10-2017, 02:30 AM
Registered Member

If you are using exogenous GH with the end goal of lipolysis (fat loss), you want to be doing so in a fasted state.

Presence of amino acids, glucose and fatty acids in the blood blunts the Free Fatty Acid mobilisation capabilities of GH. The rate of FFA mobilisation is creeping down by the 3 hour post-injection mark, but does remain elevated for some time still.

Your absorptive ability for GH is also increased in a fasted state.

To summarise, if you are using GH with the goal of fat loss, it is best case practise to dose in a fasted state (no food for 4+ hours prior) and remaining fasted for AT LEAST 3 hours post-injection, although longer would provide additional benefit. Performing some non-glucose intensive activity during this time would be beneficial, but that's another point for another post!

The below is essential reading for all things growth hormone & fat loss, enjoy.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...0/jc.2008-1385

Old 10-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Tuesday morning physique update!

Photos are fasted out of bed at 181lbs.

We finished the diet one week ago, weight has continued to trend downwards so adjustments here are:
- pull all HIIT sessions
- LISS sessions reduced to 200 cals per session
- 20c and 10f added on training days
- 20f added on rest days

Still slowly finding my maintenance and letting everything stabilise before beginning a growth phase.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

Quick shot from last nights back workout with a friend!

macedog24 likes this.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Registered Member

Nandrolone increases a bio-marker of collagen synthesis in humans.

39 post-menopausal women treated with 50mg of deca every three weeks for one year resulted in a greater than 50% increase in serum procollagen type 3 aminoterminal peptide.

Type 3 collagen is found in vascular and heart tissues (alongside the skin and intestines) so this research may be useful in the context of examining the potential for left ventricular wall hypertrophy that has been noted from long-term anabolic steroid use.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...2604959090089U

Old 10-18-2017, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

A client of mine 14 days out from his first international show. Time to coast him in now, no crazy manipulations beyond his typical refeed structure. Water and electrolytes staying high throughout!