Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/7BggYW_tbkw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

Have you ever been dieting, and notice progression stalling out despite adjustments to energy intake/expenditure?

More often than not, when digging deeper into clients situations, it is a product of their NEAT levels dropping off. It's so easy as we get further in a dieting phase, and energy drops lower, to (often unknowingly) reduce our activity.

Now, I'm not saying everybody should be wearing a fitbit and tracking their activity every day, but I am saying that if this is you, be cognisant of this fact and KEEP MOVING. You'd be surprised at how great the energy requirements are at some of your daily activities.

In this spirit, here's me, the Mrs and Dexter going for a walk on my rest day, when I'd much rather be laying in bed watching Narcos Name:  IMG_0189.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  168.3 KB

Old 09-16-2017, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

The first of many videos I am planning pertaining to using growth hormone for hypertrophy, this time discussing micro dosing (smaller frequent doses) vs. boom dosing (larger infrequent doses)

https://youtu.be/cI9IkiE8j1c

Old 09-19-2017, 02:59 AM
Registered Member

I broke my fast with this beast today. 3 whole eggs, 9 egg whites, 220g chicken breast, 225g 95% lean beef, 300g courgette, 250g mushrooms, 200g spinach, 10g sea salt.

Also, hit a new low of 184.8lbs this morning, which means I am 35lbs down!

Dieting is easy Name:  IMG_0007.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  226.4 KB

Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM
Registered Member

I've been smashing through an easy 2L of Aldi's 17p diet cola (lol) per day recently, as I edge towards the end of this deficit.

Diet drinks are powerful tools for increasing dietary adherence and increasing overall satiation. In the research linked below, subjects consuming diet drinks over 12 weeks lost nearly 2kg more than those drinking water only. Intake was not controlled, therefore demonstrating the satiating effects.

One consideration I would make is that in my experience with clients, it seems some sweeteners initiate a small insulin secretion via monitoring their BG increases when drinking diet drinks in a fasted state. Therefore, if you are using drugs like yohimbine or GH, which lipolytic effects will be blunted by presence of insulin in the blood, I would encourage monitoring just to be safe. I will say however, that I have never noted this effect from aspartame in any clients.

Apart from that, when dieting, feel free to use diet drinks to curb cravings!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24862170/

Old Today, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

Nicotine is an interesting fat loss & dietary adherence aid that has been used for a long time, has a tonne of literature behind it, but something I don't see mentioned too often.

Nicotine can aid in a fat loss phase by:
1. Increasing lipolysis (fat loss)
2. Activates mTOR (the main anabolic pathway)
3. Activates AMPk (prevents fat storage)
4. Improves cognitive ability
5. Suppresses appetite
6. Increases leptin (a hormone known to down-regulate during sustained periods of caloric deficit)

We can see in the linked research that nicotine exerts its lipolytic effects via the beta-andrenergic pathway. For all you enhanced guys, this means an interesting synergy with growth hormone, clenbuterol and thyroid hormone.

Addiction is of course a concern, however, an effective dosage for these beneficial effects is between 1-4mg/day. The typical cigarette contains between 8-20mg of nicotine!

Use responsibly, and the positives far outweigh the potential negatives here.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11477508/