Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2016, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

Tonights giant set for quads!

1) BB High Bar Back Squat 8-12
2) Wide Stance Leg Press 12-15
3) Bodyweight Squats to failure
4) Collapse 🏼‍♀️

Try these right at the end of your leg workout for a huge quad pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2016, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/tiBVxbmiq3E

Old 11-26-2016, 02:40 AM
Registered Member

Great testimonial for MediPhorm from a client making his Classic Physique debut next year! 1 inch in 1 week!

Name:  713EBB55-9F8D-4544-9420-66951BC2BD3E.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  262.0 KB

Old 11-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Just finished a crazy EPOC upper body session... anybody else train on Sunday's? If so, what did you hit?

Name:  IMG_0181.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  290.6 KB

Pushtoday likes this.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/6rJJECj7EhQ

Old 12-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

MELATONIN & IMPROVED BODY COMPOSITION

Melatonin is a staple supplement for me, both as a sleep aid and as a somatostatin inhibitor. Melatonin is well researched already in the treatment of many illnesses such as insomnia, diabetes, GERD and tinnitus, and it looks like new research shows it holds some beneficial properties for your body composition too!

In this study, 81 women were split into two groups:
1. 1-3mg Melatonin nightly
2. Placebo

Over the course of a year, fat mass decreased in the Melatonin group by 6.9% compared to placebo, and lean mass increased in the Melatonin group by 5.2% compared to placebo.

To put this study in context, finding the right dose of Melatonin to use depends on age, individual metabolism and the purpose that you are taking it. As we can see from the above, dosages of 1-3mg were sufficient in showing changes in body composition, doses to aid sleep can be from 0.2mg-5mg all the way up to 10mg for use as a Somatostatin Inhibitor. Research the optimal dosage for your individual case!

Sources:
[1] Reduced fat mass and increased lean mass in response to 1 year of melatonin treatment in postmenopausal women: A randomized placebo-controlled trial.
Amstrup AK, et al. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2016.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26352863/

macedog24 likes this.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
MELATONIN & IMPROVED BODY COMPOSITION

Melatonin is a staple supplement for me, both as a sleep aid and as a somatostatin inhibitor. Melatonin is well researched already in the treatment of many illnesses such as insomnia, diabetes, GERD and tinnitus, and it looks like new research shows it holds some beneficial properties for your body composition too!

In this study, 81 women were split into two groups:
1. 1-3mg Melatonin nightly
2. Placebo

Over the course of a year, fat mass decreased in the Melatonin group by 6.9% compared to placebo, and lean mass increased in the Melatonin group by 5.2% compared to placebo.

To put this study in context, finding the right dose of Melatonin to use depends on age, individual metabolism and the purpose that you are taking it. As we can see from the above, dosages of 1-3mg were sufficient in showing changes in body composition, doses to aid sleep can be from 0.2mg-5mg all the way up to 10mg for use as a Somatostatin Inhibitor. Research the optimal dosage for your individual case!

Sources:
[1] Reduced fat mass and increased lean mass in response to 1 year of melatonin treatment in postmenopausal women: A randomized placebo-controlled trial.
Amstrup AK, et al. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2016.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26352863/

Excellent article shadow. You Always share great info. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
TheShadow likes this.

PSL REPRESENTATIVE: For Questions regarding your order, general information and concerns, do not hesitate to pm me. I am here to assure you experience Total Customer Satisfaction.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
Excellent article shadow. You Always share great info. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend

Old 12-03-2016, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

A good quality Greens and Reds powder should be at the top of everybody's health supplement list to ensure you are filling in any holes in your daily micro-nutrient profile!

For those with physique based goals, I would recommend avoiding consuming Greens and Reds powders anywhere in the range of 4 hours pre+post workout to ensure the anti-inflammatory effects to not interfere with the hypertrophy process.

Name:  IMG_0203.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  277.5 KB

Old 12-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Name:  IMG_0207.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  251.2 KB

Old 12-04-2016, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

When the dieting face starts to sink in

Name:  IMG_0210.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  220.7 KB

Old 12-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Feeling good after a refeed with the Mrs last night! Food has been dropped some more today. Time to push a little harder

Name:  IMG_0215.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  208.5 KB

Old 12-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Stumbled on this review on PubMed trending and thought it was fitting with the amount of carb-bashing fad diets I keep seeing being touted online.

The fitness industry needs to finally remove their emotional (or financial) attachments to their dogmatic diet beliefs and look at the research for what it is.

Putting this review in context, energy balance is the determinant.

'Current scientific evidence does not support the ‘carbohydrate-insulin model of obesity’.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27901033/

Old 12-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

I am often asked: 'how fat should I let myself get during my off season/gaining phase?'. The answer is... it depends.

For example, here are two client check ins from today. Both are competitive physique athletes, both are carrying different levels of body fat and both are currently in their individual best positions right now for growth. This can come down to so many variables. (Intake required, fluid retention, body fat set point, PED's to name a few).

Figuring this out can be a long process, but one I feel (especially for competitors) is a seriously worthwhile endeavour.

If any body would like some pointers on what to look out for, feel free to shoot me a private message! Name:  D5F372EC-AAF0-4323-8F73-A2B17215F44B.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  248.6 KB

Old 12-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Name:  IMG_0244.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  158.9 KB

In the gym with my lady ❤️

Old 12-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

TD!Name:  IMG_0248.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  274.3 KB

Old 12-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Name:  IMG_0249.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  277.7 KB

Old 12-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Wow, great log, using great gear, and filled with great articles, thanks!

Following Along.
TheShadow likes this.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny View Post
Wow, great log, using great gear, and filled with great articles, thanks!

Following Along.

Thanks Barny!

Old 12-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Christmas came early today!

Alex Kikel pointed me in the direction of Anabolic Designs, and after hearing Joe Binley on BFR and checking out the ingredients list I decided to do a complete overhaul of all of me and my partners health supplements.

I am going to put a video series together on each of these products with a comprehensive breakdown of the benefits and ingredients list to show you guys exactly why these are the front-runners in health supplements right now.

Name:  IMG_0265.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  265.2 KB

Barny likes this.