Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Registered Member

As promised, the first of many shares of literature I have coming up demonstrating the positive effects of stretching for physique athletes.

This one in particular is focusing on the power of occluded stretching. Contracting a muscle in the stretched position occludes blood flow which in turn creates metabolic stress that stimulates hypertrophy.

To try an occluded stretch yourself, within 1-2 minutes of training a body part, stretch that muscle at an angle and joint position of your choice. Once you feel the stretch, create a moderate isometric contraction against the stretch and hold this for 60-90 seconds. This should BURN!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...?dopt=Citation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

DETOX DIET!

The New Year has rolled around, as has the influx of resolutioners promising a leaner, healthier version of them self.

This is great! Even if 1% of those people stick around, that is still a significant number of people living healthier lives and benefiting from the massive multitude of benefits that fitness (and in particular resistance training) can bring to your life.

The issue I have is the amount of you committing to do this via the road of fad 'detox' diets.

The research shows this style of dieting is not only ineffective for weight management and toxin elimination, but full of negative psychological health consequences, and a waste of money.

Assuming you have no current health issues, losing weight is EASY. Especially for you newbies!

Eat a little less, and expend more energy daily! Assess after a period of time and adjust. Either eat a bit less, or move a bit more, and repeat.

If ANYBODY needs a little help getting started, or maybe wants to look at optimising their weight loss and getting into the details, then PM me and I will be happy to help.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...09b9135d31.pdf

Old 01-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Glucose Disposal Agents have been out of my protocol for a while, as the entirety of my carbohydrate intake has been peri-workout, and I am not a fan of GDA use around workout times and/or in the presence of exogenous insulin.

Yesterday saw me needing to make a caloric adjustment outside of the peri-workout window, adding 100g CHO to my pre-bed meal, so the GDA came back out!

I have done a bunch of posts on GDA's in the past, what they are and how to monitor your blood glucose to figure out which will be most effective for you. I have tested a range of GDA's myself (Berberine, Chromium, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon to name a few).

Honestly, I believe now I would just recommend Matador over any other GDA.

Matador contains 8 ingredients, all with a great amount of solid research behind them, in their proven clinical dosages. Between the ingredients, their given ratios and the synergy between them, Matador is the king of GDA's in my eyes.

For anybody looking to optimise their body composition by improving insulin sensitivity and shuttling more carbs into muscle tissue and less into fat stores, whether in a gaining or cutting phase, then implementing Matador gets a thumbs up from me Name:  IMG_0437.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  294.4 KB

Old 01-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

This is my current favourite 'DC Style' stretch for my triceps.

This style of stretching is similar to the occluded stretch I described a couple of posts ago, but this time I am externally loading the muscle with weight whilst isometrically contracting the muscle in the fully stretched position.

I am working on increasing the weight used here week to week, whilst being able to hold the stretched position for at least 60 seconds.

If any of you want to try weighted stretches, BE VERY CAREFUL! Do not use excessive loads (start very light and work up slowly over time) and only use isolation movements so you can easily end the stretch.

Name:  IMG_0443.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  203.2 KB

Old 01-13-2017, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Day One of Rome was amazing! Incredible sites, amazing food and the best company. Now for some well earned sleep, and then up early for a birthday leg workout and then to Vatican City!

Name:  IMG_0465.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  260.1 KB

Old 01-16-2017, 10:25 PM
Registered Member

POST-WORKOUT protein DELIVERY PATTERNS AND MUSCLE protein SYNTHESIS?

This study shows that light load resistance training (10 sets, 36 reps, 16% of 1RM, not taken to muscular failure) in men aged 65+ was effective in stimulating Muscle protein Synthesis.

During a 10 hour post-workout period, subjects were split into two groups consuming protein as:
1. A bolus pattern - 28g whey protein immediately post workout and 12g protein 7 hours post workout.
2. A pulse pattern - 4g whey protein every hour.

What is interesting here is, when looking at the muscle biopsies, the pattern of protein delivery did not effect the muscle protein synthesis response.

This is a contrast to previous research showing a greater muscle protein response with a bolus protein feeding pattern when compared to a pulse pattern in younger men.

Could it be that the MPS response is age-related, or does the intensity of exercise performed effect post-workout muscle protein synthesis response?

http://m.ajpendo.physiology.org/cont...ndo.00164.2016

Old 01-17-2017, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=JQAF0qW1Olw

Old 01-17-2017, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/hxlropzYU8o

Old 01-18-2017, 02:09 AM
Registered Member

This weeks programming saw the first repeat of this training blasts exercise rotation. I added weight, reps, volume or a combination of all of the above to EVERY movement! I couldn't be happier! Progressive overload = GROWTH!

Name:  IMG_0526.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  225.0 KB

Old 01-19-2017, 02:56 AM
Registered Member

I often receive questions such as: 'is X food okay to eat for weight loss?' and see statements touted on bodybuilding groups and forums saying 'to get shredded just clean up your diet / cut out junk food'.

In terms of body composition, TOTAL ENERGY INTAKE IS WHAT MATTERS, NOT FOOD CHOICE.

This large scale study found that in 95% of American adults, their total intake of junk food and frequency of which they ate it had zero effect on their weight. The reason for this being for 95% of people, junk food is such a small portion of their overall caloric intake.

This is not to say that the majority of your diet shouldn't be filled with micro-nutrient rich, unprocessed foods, but instead that these food choices are determinants of your health, more-so than your overall body composition.

My point here is that if you want to lose weight, stop focusing on single foods or food types as the issue, and focus on your energy intake as a whole.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...p4.14/abstract

Old 01-20-2017, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

Taking the old ball and chain through some lower body Muscle Rounds tonight

Name:  IMG_0542.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  149.6 KB

Old 01-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Registered Member

MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

Drug use, cardio, training volume, intensity, frequency, calorie deficits, caloric intake during mass gaining phases. These are all things we as physique athletes always feel inclined to push as far as possible to ensure maximum results.

The reality is, both the research and anecdotal evidence show us time and time again that this is simply not the case.

Check out the research below for example, showing that excessive amounts of aerobic exercise over time causes negative cardiac issues.

Something I am working on this year, and I encourage you to do so too, is 'getting the most from the least'. Eeking out every last drop of progress from your current situation before making any adjustments pushing whatever variable it may be further.

I believe this is not only the physiologically healthier approach, but will also provide some psychological relief, alongside greater progress over the long haul.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/getId...11%2Fsms.12830

Old 01-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

I just uploaded some rambling on oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 to my YouTube channel!

I talk about...
What is MK-677?
How it compares to other peptides
What the research says
How to inhibit Somatostatin to make the most of your peptides
Personal & client experiences
What dosage and time of day to take (with and without exogenous GH)

Give it a look, and if you like it please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

https://youtu.be/EGTs8cNR2ho

Old 01-25-2017, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

Another rambling video with some advice for anybody who is thinking about taking the plunge into their first steroid cycle

https://youtu.be/rxmHxUlG0n0

Old 01-27-2017, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

New research demonstrating the negative effects of endocrine disorders (such as low testosterone, growth hormone deficiency and hypothyroid) on cholesterol levels.

Another one to add to the extremely long list of the positive health benefits of HRT, and the free availability of HRT to the general public.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/N...c-testosterone

Old 01-27-2017, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

I saw great results running a GHRP/GHRH combo in the past, so have decided to give them another run. The only difference is that this time is that I will be running them alongside exo GH.

I will be running 100mcg of each upon waking and pre-bed on training days, and pre-bed only on rest days. I will also be using HGW as a Somatostatin Inhibitor with each dose.

Timing is key with this approach in regards to food intake and exo GH dosages.

If anybody has any questions regarding injectable peptides, don't hesitate to give me a shout!

Name:  IMG_0582.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  279.5 KB

Old 01-30-2017, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

SHOULD BEGINNERS train TO FAILURE?

▪️This newly published research concludes that beginners do not need to train to failure in both heavy (80% 1RM) or light (30% 1RM) loads for maximal gains in both size and strength
▪️I personally doubt an untrained beginner could hold the neural function or skill of generating intensity to train to true muscular failure anyway
▪️Attempting to train to complete muscular failure in an untrained individual would be reckless in regards to risk of injury due to inevitable form breakdown etc

http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Ab...ure.96151.aspx

Old 01-31-2017, 02:19 AM
Registered Member

Ever wondered if you should switch to short ester compounds when cutting?

Tap the video below to hear my opinion!

https://youtu.be/RPRUiB_vxOE

Old 02-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

Legendary strength & performance coach Khrys Speed took me and the Mrs through our first mobility session today!

Mobility is one aspect of training we have both vowed to really work on this year, and we are so lucky to have top coaches like Khrys available to us to help us along the way.

I felt like a new man!

Name:  IMG_0596.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  169.6 KB

Old 02-02-2017, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/0lZkSv6PGKk