over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise log with research chemicals

bigorse

Newbies
Hey bros, new here but not to forums I know a few of you fro NOG and EF (before I got banned by N2BM) starting up a cruise with some research chemicals.
Currently on

50mg of test prop eod and 75mg of test e eod
37.5mg off mk677 ED
12.5mg of lgd4033 ED
20mg of gw501516 ED
Letro 0.25mg eod
Prami 500mcg ed

Others stuff that goes in and out of my protocol
Clen (low doses)
Slin
Metformin

Currently
5'8 218lbs about 12% on a keto diet trying to drop down to the 198 class in a few weeks for a push pull meet. I was peaked out at 242lbs around 13-15% on cycle

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0283.jpg

Current shots

Best lifts are 662/385/610 in the 220 class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing a little peptide shopping, what's the go with mgf or PEG mgf? They still classed a worth while peptide?

And is there any benefit of adding a ghrp in without a GHRH while on mk677? Maybe a low dose of hexerelin?

Doing a little peptide shopping, what's the go with mgf or PEG mgf? They still classed a worth while peptide?

And is there any benefit of adding a ghrp in without a GHRH while on mk677? Maybe a low dose of hexerelin?

The only real benefit of using a ghrp without a ghrp would be using ghrp6 to increase hunger and allow you to eat more. I do this all the time. Although it has been speculate that using a ghrp wih mk like you suggested could yeild overall higher gh levels. Never personally used mgf or peg though

The only real benefit of using a ghrp without a ghrp would be using ghrp6 to increase hunger and allow you to eat more. I do this all the time. Although it has been speculate that using a ghrp wih mk like you suggested could yeild overall higher gh levels. Never personally used mgf or peg though

Hmmm I may get some mod grf and hex and only use it one postwo for an extra big pulse on top of my mk677. MGF is cheap as so I may try some anyway

Last heavy squat day before the WAPA push pull meet. After extended periods zero carb I can say I am super happy with the way my strength has held up the only thing that has been affected is my bar speed. Worked up to a failed 292.5kg which is over triple body weight at the moment (96kg) and successfully hit 285kg. Feeling very confident to go well over 300 next year when I actually try peak my squat and put@some weight back on [emoji123][emoji106] Main squats
265kg X1
285kg X1 (630lbs)
292.5 x0 (645lbs)
260kg x2

3 second paused squats
190kg 3 sets 6 reps

High bar close stance
140kg 3 sets 15 reps

Isolation accessories

Mk677 works like a ghrh (cjc) so you would benefit from pulsing a ghrp (ghrp 2 6, ipam, hex) throughout the day.

Great log here brother keep up the great work!

Cheers guys,

Anyway I competed today ended up cutting 22lbs in 5 days to drop a weight class and won my weight class with some pretty average numbers. Looking to continue to just maintain until after a holiday then we will start bringing my weight back up to around the 250 mark.

Current stack
350mg test e per week
120mg deca per week
37.5mg mk677 ed
Prami
Gw501516
Letro 0.25 eod
Thinking I'll drop the lgd4033 and give the rest to my girlfriend (she wants more booty before the holiday lol)

I bought a few peptides and will be adding hexerelin, mod grf and ipamorelin in after Bali as well as upping my test to about 500mg and maybe my deca to 200mg I'll also be adding huperzine and and ecgc into my stack and continuing my mk677. Probably try get up around 230ish nice and lean before I start pushing any decent AAS doses again. IMG_0420.jpg

Quick quad selfie as you can see I'm
Not holding too much fat, walking around at about 216 on a normal day

Last edited:
Those are some monster quads my friend [emoji1377]

How do you like the lgd?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

How do you like the lgd?

It's not too bad, nothing like gear but it was okay to cruise on for maintaining some of my gains

It's not too bad, nothing like gear but it was okay to cruise on for maintaining some of my gains

Ok thanks. Better then some creatine?

Ok thanks. Better then some creatine?

Yeah better than creatine lol.

I've been on a zero carb diet but on my 3 refeed days I've had in the last 5 weeks I've been using slin just so everyone knows. I'm off a keto diet now and onto a low car diet and will use a little slin on and off trying to recomp a little up until my holiday in Bali dec 28

Are you cycling keto?

Not on keto as of a few days ago but no I wasn't I was doing 10-15 days stints no carb

Very nice. I've done some refeeds and ran keto at times any diet you stick with and put in the work will get good results but from what I've both read and seen much respect brother

Very nice. I've done some refeeds and ran keto at times any diet you stick with and put in the work will get good results but from what I've both read and seen much respect brother

Cheers mate, I was simply just trying to drop weight more than anything to see if I could drop a weight class for fun. I think I will stick with the 242 class next year, maybe 220 and make my way up towards the 275 class. If I can walk around at 250-255 I will be in comfortable range for a water cut to the 242s

Cheers mate, I was simply just trying to drop weight more than anything to see if I could drop a weight class for fun. I think I will stick with the 242 class next year, maybe 220 and make my way up towards the 275 class. If I can walk around at 250-255 I will be in comfortable range for a water cut to the 242s

Well cutting carbs is definitely a solid way to cut weight it will certainly both lean and dry you out

Chest, shoulders and triceps today really trying to focus more on hypertrophy at the moment over strength.

Still a bit shot after the push pull meet on Sunday even after shooting 100mg of suspension I still felt quite weak, got a nasty pump though and plenty of volume.

This is a training day where I want to make the most of everything so I had about 200g of carbs around training.
8iu humalog with pre training meal
6iu log IM 4iu subq at the gym pre wo
And 6iu IM post workout

Intra shake had 60g carbs 10g EAA 10g creatine 15g BCAA

Post shake 50g protein 30g carbs and 10g creatine.

Also took my GW pre training.

All up today I probably consumed about 300 protein 220 carbs 120 fats with all of the carbs not around training coming from leafy vegetables

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner