Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Oh also have you noticed any skin aging? I've read around the hair treatment topical tend to make your face look older....
Old 01-19-2017, 07:56 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Russianstarpeptides
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisK View Post
Oh also have you noticed any skin aging? I've read around the hair treatment topical tend to make your face look older....
That's because most anti androgens lower igf, ru doesn't.

OUR EXCLUSIVE RUSSIANSTARPEPTIDES PRODUCTS

TITAN DHT GEL 12%, 20% AND 35%

HADES TRANSDERMAL DNP

ZOI RU58841 HAIR TREATMENT

ZOOF ANTI ACNE TREATMENT

BMP7 HEIGHT FORMULA

HULK (LOCALISED MUSCLE ANABOLISM)

Exclusive pharma grade meds

www.russianstarpeptides.com

[email protected]
Old 01-27-2017, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

How's that hair lookin barny?
Old 02-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Barny?...
Old 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

I lost my link to this forum due to a horrible Windows problem...but I found it again and am back! lol First World Problems...

Here is the bald spot right now. Remember, it was all but devoid of hair when I started:

For reference, here it is from Dec 26th, so almost 2 months ago.

The bald spot is noticeably smaller now than back then, the back portion has closed in and the area is more on the top of my head instead of on the top and part of the back. It is a good half inch smaller at the back portion, with normal hair growing in that area now. There is more hair in the bald area as well. Unfortunately, due to my age it is coming is far lighter than the rest of my hair, not grey, but many shades lighter than the rest. I will probably dye it to the same color as the rest. When I do that, I will take another picture.

Also keep in mind that these are pretty extreme close up pics - from a distance the bald spot almost does not show at all now whereas it used to blind people. Ok, maybe it was not that bad, but it FELT that bad to me!

I have a half a bottle left to use, then I am going to stop for a while and see what happens to the hair I have. My hope is that I keep it, but we will find out.
FrancisK likes this.

Last edited by Barny; 02-14-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisK View Post
No skin changes at all, except when I experimented with seeing how many days in a row I could apply the product and not wash my hair. I think they increased the anti-itch stuff in it (or my body adjusted to it) because using it at night after washing my hair (and letting it dry well) does not cause itching.

The result of the no hair washing - 4 days before it started to itch. I did not notice it at first, until I scratched myself open. What I do for my brothers!

I also started using it 2 months ago on the receding hairline area to see if it would grow it back - jury is still out on that one. However, no aging of the forehead has been seen. I would say this confirms what Russianstarpeptides said.
FrancisK likes this.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

I am seriously thinking of doing one more month of treatments - it seems to be coming in thicker and faster now and I do not want to stop just before the miracle.

What do you all think?
Old 02-18-2017, 10:59 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I would say do at least 4 months before getting a good idea of its full potential!
Barny likes this.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Ordering more now.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

I forgot to mention - my wife's hair has been thinning some. Nothing like mine, of course, but it bothers her. She started using the ZOI a month ago and it is working MUCH better on her than on me. I wish I had started logging her changes, they are quite striking. She has not only ok'd me buying more, but insisted I buy her more as well.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Newbie Registered Member

How's it looking?
Old 03-21-2017, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

I wonder why I do not get notices when someone posts in the thread - I am subscribed...I will have to double check my settings.

I am on my fourth bottle. The last two bottles (third and fourth) were a very different shape from the first two bottles. I like the new shape MUCH better. I waited to comment on it until after I received two of them in the new shape to make sure it was something that they were going to keep doing. It is much easier to apply in this new bottle.

Not sure if the formula changed some, or if I did, but it does not itch at all even if I do not wash my hair for three days. I wanted to test it out to see what would happen. I got dandruff by the third day, but it is winter, which means low humidity. Besides, I should not wait that long anyway.

I have a picture of my head, below. My wife says it looks MUCH better than the picture shows. She says she finds it unbelievable. I will get my hair cut in the next two weeks and see what the hair dresser says.

After this bottle, I will stop using it and see if I lose the hair again. I wonder if it is a forever item, like Rogaine is, or if it makes the new hair permanent. We will see!

I will update every other week - watching hair grow is akin to watching paint dry, but a two week interval should tell a good tale. Onto the pic!

FrancisK and hdjsjsudhv like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

Picture from Monday (yesterday), April 3rd, 2017. This fourth month has made a HUGE difference in the amount of hair. I cannot believe it myself, though I am forced to do so since I have a picture to prove it. If anyone wants to use this stuff to grow hair, do at least four months in order for it to do its magic.

I am now seriously considering a fifth month just to see what happens next! Maybe a six month run and then stop and see what happens to the hair. I am very happy at this point.

No, it does not give the same results as a hair transplant, but it also costs thousands of dollars less.

Onto the pic:

Yeah, I know, right!?! Looking at just last month in comparison this is amazing. I suspect that this is what is supposed to happen. The first month is new (and fine) growth, followed by a shed that makes you look worse than before you started. The third month is regrowth. I should not be surprised that the fourth month would be even more growth since the shedding is well over.

Just wow!
hdjsjsudhv likes this.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Wow. That's pretty impressive
Barny likes this.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
Wow. That's pretty impressive
I thought so too. I was not seeing very much improvement as of last month, even though my wife said she saw a lot...but this month made all the difference.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Man that's a huge difference. Glad to see it is working as advertised. Very nice.
Barny likes this.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 04-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey Barny,

looking good! Can you give us some info on how/where you've been storing the product please?
Barny likes this.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdjsjsudhv View Post
Hey Barny,

looking good! Can you give us some info on how/where you've been storing the product please?
I keep it 8n my bathroom on the counter next to the sink. That way I do not forget to use it. Though I still do forget from time to time.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Registered Member

I am buying one more month to see just how good it can get.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:53 AM
Registered Member

Interesting, I sure could use my hair back...keep us updated!