over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freedom15Muscle -JPT Log

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Its that time of year again. Feeling festive and hungry for gains. We have some great sponsors at PM. With that said, I'd like to give a shout out to JPT for allowing me to be a tester for his EQ and Test C.

Some background on me.
5'11 seem to be shrinking
215-218 depending on day
Ive done many cycles over the years. I have been in the service years as a grunt, so my weight changes depending on how long im out training. I have a break till may, then i'm going overseas. Anyway, Im looking to push the envolope for size. For now I havent thought of competing. I'm just in it for the love of the sport. Ive hit my limit as far as weight. My diet is a very clean 4,000 calories, which recently i've bumped up to over 4,500. This is my current cycle.

JPT Test C 720mg
JPT EQ 630mg
Anadrol 100mg
Hgh 5iu day/split a.m. p.m.
Insulin 10iu pre workout
Arimidex dose depending on labs

...Any of this is subject to change depending on variables of feel and result.

Appreciate all for following. I will try to keep this log detailed, and hold myself accountable. More to update later. 1480797634829.jpg 1480797646419.jpg 1480797661169.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Very festive. I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Total for yesterday
350P
461C
107F
215 this morning. Have laryngitis and a sinus infection...thats fun. Hitting legs here in a bit. GH 2.5iu pre 30min 10iu slin with 60 carbs. Half from rice cakes, the other half from nerds. Will update later.

Just got done hitting legs. It Went pretty good.
Leg curls 4x20
Leg extensions 4x20
squats 20,15,12,10
last set hit 465x10
Calf raises 4xfailure
abdominal machine 50,40,30,20,10

Totals for monday
359p
548c
102f
Hit shoulders and arms
4x20 lateral raises
4x20 front raises
3x20 tricep pushdown
3x20 seated incline curls
3x20 dips
3x20 standing preacher curl

Hit a quick circuit this morning. I plan on pinning later tonight. The following next two days Im taking off and following a keto diet. Im getting good results thus far, but I want to keep my insulin sensativity since im using slin.
Todays the first day the back pumps started coming on. Which usually means for me... body weight increase will follow.

Pinned right shoulder 1.5ml no problems.

Total calories for today 4,552
334p
540c
119f

Getting some cardio in the next two days on keto. After, I'm gonna pump the calories up 100. I usually cosume beyween 4,200 and 4,500. Im gonna strive to consistently hit 4,600.

Freedom15muscle

Many members and myself will be following this log. I am super stoked. JPT first log.

JPT

Still grinding the food out today Im gonna have to really smash calories tomorrow for my last day of keto. Decided to hold off on the cardio obviously till I can hold 218 for a few days. Even with the slin my body is a furnace. Maybe early to tell but like with most eq, I feel my body tempeture rising when im sleeping. I get up and my pillows damp. Ill take this as a sign of good things to come.

Yesterday was rough. Got in a total of 3,233 calories.
227p
72c (most from vegetables)
225f
Weight is down for obvious reason but Ive had success with this method before. 5 days carbs 2 days low carbs... for insulin sensativity. I started pounding calories early today, im already at 1,300 calories. I have another shot tonight. Cant wait for the eq to kick in. The only negative here is it makes me insanely hungry. Anadrol also does the same thing. I have no problem eating. I could probably eat all day if my budget would allow it.

Two days of keto went well. Back to my carbs, which I love. Training went well today. Did my usual gh, slin, and then a shake during my workout.

Incline Db press 4x20,15,12,10
Flat db press 4x20,15,12,10
flys 4x20
Tricep rope pushdown 4x20
Tricep pushdown (straight bar)3x20
Superset with pushups till failure
Calorie total for today hahah

5,187cal
343p
731c
120f
Got a little carried away. To my defense I helped a friend move her storage unit from 830-5 so eating this amount was justified.

Hit back early
pullups 4xfailure
Lat Pulldown 4x20 supetset standing preacher curl 4x20
Face crushers 4x20
Deadlift 2x20
Low cable row 4x20 superset
close grip cable row 4x20

Total calories today 4,702
303P
567C
114F

Just my luck I caught a baf stomach bug. I couldnt keep food down the last two days. Lost 10lbs. Now im back down to 210. Sucks but if I stay consistent everything should come back. On the bright side my abs look good haha.

Feel real good today, well finally back to normal. Weights back up to 214. Building my calories back up. Ate 3100 yesterday. Today Im aiming for 3600. This is only temporary till I can get my appetite back to where it was. Bumped my doses to the following.

Test 1g
Eq 600mg
hgh 5iu
insulin 10iu
anadrol 100mg day

I seem to be getting much leaner...this has been apparent even before getting sick still eating 4,600 calories. Im determined to reach a new level. Had a buddy of mine come lift in my garage gym with me. We hit upper body with a variation of exercises... I havent benched in a while. I managed to hit 265x22 with a couple light sets of 145x20 slow for pump. Also hit a couple sets lat pulldown. Did sets of 20 till I couldn't get 20 reps. Worked up to 325x20.

As I said I will get blood tests done soon. Depending on how they look I will keep my doses the same, or obviously lower them for health reasons. Heres a picture update. I have no explanation why Im getting leaner. Im doing no cardio to add weight...and eating as much and as clean as i can.

Finally back to normal, and I feel great. Tonight Im have a nice cheat meal of pizza.... Not that this will effect me because Im trying to put on size. Im gonna hit upper body tonight and legs tomorrow. At the moment my calories are around low 4k. After my cheat meal my numbers will be high 5k. My strength continues to climb but i will stay cautious. I squatted 405 for a set of 15 a couple days ago. My right knee was feeling a little aggravated. I will post up more later.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity