Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2017, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

Got back in the gym today... did chest... wasn't quite where I was a couple weeks ago but it wasn't that big of s difference either... I'll see if my upper body is sore tomorrow... going to do arms tomorrow and then legs Thursday and take a day off Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 03:55 AM
Registered Member

Today was bicep tricep today... did my same workout as before... same weight... it was hard to finish but I did... don't feel like o lost too much strength over that sickness break, legs tomorrow then a day off, real test will be tomorrow

Old 04-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Registered Member

Felt the best I have in quite a while so what do I do? My back workout and half of a leg workout , will do the other half of legs and shoulders on Saturday. Along with back exercises I did seated leg extensions seated calf raise, lying ham curls. Standing calf rAise and lunges. Squats and leg press will be Saturday when I'm fresh. I know I can't make 2 weeks up in 3 or 4 days but I just felt like doing more. Off tomorrow, for s lot of school work to do so I can enjoy my weekend with the kids... finally going to be nice in Chicago this weekend

Old 04-08-2017, 04:16 AM
Registered Member

Here are results from the Aurum run I did for 6 weeks... Test was about 400mg a week. Last pin on Saturday took test on Wednesday morning, pinned after test.
Name:  IMG_1228.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  177.0 KB

Old 04-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Subbed
Old 04-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

So I forgot to make my replies the past few days. After Saturdays leg workout I have been really fucking sore. Obviously because it was my first leg workout in 2 weeks but it's Tuesday today and it's still lingering. Was off on Sunday but did chest yesterday and arms today. Back to what I was putting up before I got sick.. 245 8xs on my last set for bench and today I did 80 lbs on preacher curls. Feeling better everyday except my damn legs being sore still. Tomorrow off then a long workout Thursday with back and some leg work and cardio
Old 04-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmy0513 View Post
So I forgot to make my replies the past few days. After Saturdays leg workout I have been really fucking sore. Obviously because it was my first leg workout in 2 weeks but it's Tuesday today and it's still lingering. Was off on Sunday but did chest yesterday and arms today. Back to what I was putting up before I got sick.. 245 8xs on my last set for bench and today I did 80 lbs on preacher curls. Feeling better everyday except my damn legs being sore still. Tomorrow off then a long workout Thursday with back and some leg work and cardio
Happy for you brother seems like your back in the grove of things. Keep going with thig log bro looking forward to the next post
RetiredArmy0513 likes this.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

Chest today everything same except I added a dumbbell pullover 3x10 @40 lbs right now. It was a little awkward so I didn't want to go too heavy and take a dumbbell to the grill. I think I'll stay at 40 for a while, seems like s good weight to start.. probably could do 50, but since I'm by myself I'll just stick with 40.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Had one of my better workouts today in several weeks. Did arms today and some ab work.Had a great sweat going and felt really focused and had an edge today just I sometimes don't have. Only difference is since my Aurum test trial was done I went back to the Sustanon 325 and went up to 650mg a week for last week and this week. Today was my last pin for about a month. Took one last arimidex and I'm very happy because I still have about 23 left. It was prescription and my E2 numbers were great when I had my blood work done. I think my number was 17. The plan for the next few months is just to coast for a while and take TRT doses after about a month layoff of everything and then in late July I'm going to start my prep! Still can't get over the 180 mark.. was at 177 today and haven't gained any weight in a week. My dreams of getting to 200 by July aren't looking too good now. Hopefully no more bad luck with sicknesses.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

Did back and some legs yesterday. I've switched my days in the gym the past few weeks to accommodate for me doing homework and taking the kids to all their activities. So now it looks like this Tuesday-chest Wednesday arms- Thursday back and legs... the leg portion is leg extensions, lying ham curls, standing and seated calves.. Saturday squats, leg press, barbell lunges and then shoulders. This seems to be working well and the extra day off has been helping to be honest, getting in all the same work just doing a little extra 2 of the 4 days. Today is off day and I get to do a PowerPoint presentation onGMOs and if I'm for or against them. Friday and Monday now have become homework day and it doesn't interfere with my exercise protocol or my family time! Very happy I've figured out a new routine that can accommodate everything I'm doing
Old 04-23-2017, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

This morning was legs and shoulders... a little bear from a hard week, I have started Brazilian jiu jitsu at aGracie school by me and it was fun but it left me a little sore after getting thrown on the mat a few times. Still did all my exercises today though squats leg press and barbell lunges followed by military press dumbbell lteral raise, seated laterals and flys. I've began my month of stopping all AAS for a month. I will be taking MK677 starting tomorrow night, will be doing 25mg nightly.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Today was chest day.. normal good workout also did 3 ab exercises. Tomorrow it will be 2 week since last inject of any AAS. Going to see if I can do 6 total weeks then get back on 200mg a week dose until Mid July when I start my beginning phase of prep
Old 04-27-2017, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Arms today... I had a present come in today that I had to take pre workout.. Solberg tren spray... wow... took 20 mg total it's a metered 10mg spray. After a half hour, started feeling very energized and excited, I don't take preworkout anymore just s nitric oxide booster but it never makes me feel like that. Got to the gym, blasted the Pantera and it was on. I had a lot to do in a short amount of time and it got me through and I don't know if it was in my head but I went up 5 pounds in all my sets
Old 04-28-2017, 02:27 AM
Registered Member

Long workout today did back and some leg exercises as well as abs. Took the tren spray pre workout again and this time it was a little different..still got an amped up feeling or rush like feeling after a bit but workout was going ok then all of the sudden in middle I had a burst of energy and cruised the rest of the way and added weights to my normal. I think I will use it the ear of his wrk and next and then give it a break as I have to do s small PCT after next week. Off tomorow legs and shoulders Saturday
Old 04-28-2017, 03:08 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Man I would have thought to see higher numbers on 400mg a week
Old 04-28-2017, 03:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
Man I would have thought to see higher numbers on 400mg a week
It was my fault... I am always on Lithium, but I was sick almost all of March with pneumonia and sinus infections and was taking antibiotic s and hydrocodone for a back flare up. And I missed 1 shot, not that that would have been the reason but March was a bad month, that's why I extended my run until just last week. I'm encouraged that everything else was good, lipid panel CBC , etc, no issues whatsoever... E2 was at 17 right in range. I will do blood work again in summer when I'm back on my cutting cycle. Going to go all out on this one but not overdue the dosage. I introduced a new compound each time so far and e everything has been cool. Going on the tren train later and add Var Winny and pharm gh early fall
Old 04-30-2017, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

Ok more legs and shoulder today... very sweaty and intense workout, most I've sweated in a while, not sure if it's from the tren spray or what. Did that pre workout and got in everything. I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow.. it already hurts to walk up the stairs but my back is a little tight. Glad I have 2 days to recover now back to chest on Tuesday, have s good weekend
Old 05-03-2017, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

Chest day today... went well no complaints... forgot to take tren spray but oh well, going to take it tomorrow and Thursday and then take s break and do a little PcT
Old 05-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Registered Member

Did some arms today.. felt good... nothing new to report, strength has definitely gone up a little and it's been about 10 days since any Tesr Deca Mast etc.. Sunday going to start the Clomid HCG HMg protocol also have nolvadex to combat any estrogenic effects of the HCG
Old 05-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Rough one today..,took the tren spray but will give that s break now for a month. I did a lot in an hour and a half. Did back some legs, extensions, curls, sitting and standing calf raises and then some abs. I do squats barbell lunges and leg press on Saturday along with some shoulders. Definitely has an edge in the fum this morning and used it on the weights. Tried going up in everything 10-15 pounds and I did pretty easily. I got a lot of homework todo today since I won't do it tomorrow going to Cubs Yankees game and will be the DD for all my drink friends and I probably will not do well with the diet tomorrow besides breakfast, but whatever I eat is free tomorrow so I might as well make them pay.