over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157, TB500 and HGH log for pec tear and bilateral tricep tear surgery

OnemoreCC

Newbies
Yep, you've read it right. I'm probably the only poor soul who's managed to tear the tendons from the bone on 3 muscles at once.

I was benching 180kg, trying out a PB as it was the end of my bulk cycle, hit the 170kg for 2 easy reps and naturally , decided to try a 4 plate bench. Un racked the bar, starting lowering the weight down and felt a tear/pop in my right pec near the shoulder.. still gives me nightmares thinking of it. Spotter luckily pulled the weight onto the safety rack before it crushed me completely, went to ER straight away and confirmed all 3 ruptures. About a week after both arms were bruised from the shoulder down to the mid forearm.

This occurred 11th Of December. Now the complications start here. Each surgery has to be done individually due to the nature of how they have to heal, which puts me out for at least 4-6 months, and thats just to get operated on and get out of all the casts and what not..

First surgery for my right tricep conducted on the 30th of December, followed by right pec and left tricep.

Now due to the new year, I've been trying to source all my peps and GH but was hit by a huge delay , so that really puts me back.

Everything came in on the 19th of Jan, approx 3 weeks post surgery..

Dosing BPC157 250mcg twice daily as close to the tricep tendon as possible, along with 2mg of TB500 E3D, HGH at 2IU's ED , planning to ramp up to 4IU's.

Today marks day 5 since the use of all my healing peps and GH, and I must say, it has helped a sh*t load. I'm in a splint for my right tricep, and I was only able to bend my elbow at 40 degrees. Safe to say 5 days in and I'm already at 90 degrees! Absolutely loving it, just a shame that i couldn't get a hand on all this sh*t earlier.. my doc said that he can operate on my right pec once my arms at 90 degrees, as my main goal is to get everything operated on as soon as possible.. kind of sucks that my surgeons away till the 1st of feb, but oh well, so far, so good.. will update this log every now and then for anyone who's interested

Subbed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I saw my physio today, and she's surprised that I'm a week ahead of schedule, so she's happy to push an appointment with my surgeon for the 2nd of Feb when he gets back rather than the 7th, so far so good.

Just to give you a run down, each week I should be able to increase my ROM of my elbow about 20-30 degrees, last week I was measured at 40 degrees, today she measured me at 95.. I would definately say that would be the BPC157 working , as from day 1 I don't know if it was placebo but I could feel a difference..

will be interesting to see the difference of healing rate when they operate on my left tricep, that will be a good indicator of how well this stack works, as I only got to start this stack about 3 weeks in..

Hoping for right pec surgery next week, so far just been training legs at the gym and whatever I can with my left arm safely, long road ahead of me but hoping this will all speed up the process

Thought I'd post my final result here since I never kept this log up to date.. all 3 injuries have almost 100% healed, each taking roughly 3-4 weeks before I was back in the gym lifting light, with the pec healing the quickest actually. If I had to choose, BPC157 is by far the quickest and most efficient healing peptides for tendon tears, where I found TB500 was more useful once the initial tendon healing had occurred. HGH probably aided the peptides greatly as well at 4IU per day.

Needless to say, a 3-4 week healing period and being back in the gym was damn worth it as opposed to a 12 week + recovery time! Also not recommended, but I ditched my sling for the pec tear after 4 days and had good ROM about a week
And a half in.

Also found 750mg of BPC157 to be the sweet spot compared to 500mg.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws