Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

Montego's Journal

Will be starting up a training log here on PM.

I've been active on forums for around 10 years and have always enjoyed keeping a log for feedback and suggestions from members. Seeing as how PM has probably the most knowledgeable member base I have seen, I think it's a perfect opportunity to learn more since you can never learn enough.

I've been training around 12 years but only seriously for the last 4-5. I've competed twice, once at light heavy in 2014 and last October in classic physique.

I didn't turn to injectable AAS until after my show in 2014 when I used pro hormones going in. I realized, despite my poor genetics, I wouldn't be able to compete without AAS most likely anyways so I started up. I had been researching for a couple years before that but never took the dive.

Anyways, right now I'm between blasts and letting my body recover a bit. My "cruise" right now is 400mg test iso, 150mg deca, 25mg Proviron, 25mg ostarine and 5iu gh pre workout. I also take 150mcg of Synthroid for thyroid replacement. This will go another 4 weeks and I'll crank things up slowly over time.

I'm also using insulin for the first time during this cruise. First time ever was last week and used 5iu of Novolog pre workout following Mutant's Protocol. I plan to only go 3 weeks my first round to dial in my carbs and timing best I can for when I crank back up.

training wise I've been following Fortitude training and absolutely love it. Before this I did DC training and Mountain Dog, both of which I really enjoyed as well but, FT has really stimulated some new growth very quickly.

Diet is very plain and simple. 350p 150c 100f on non training days and 350p 350c 80f on training days. Calorie increases come pre and post workout from carbs on training days. I'm very disposed to gain fat easily so pushing calories up high usually doesn't work for me and I get fat fast.

These are my most current pics from the last couple weeks. Plan is to keep growing slowly and look for that 255+mark at my current conditioning. Current weight is 240ish.Name:  IMG_20170331_154058.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  55.3 KBName:  IMG_20170412_055804.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  52.6 KB

Last edited by Montego; 04-12-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montego View Post
Will be starting up a training log here on PM.

I've been active on forums for around 10 years and have always enjoyed keeping a log for feedback and suggestions from members. Seeing as how PM has probably the most knowledgeable member base I have seen, I think it's a perfect opportunity to learn more since you can never learn enough.

I've been training around 12 years but only seriously for the last 4-5. I've competed twice, once at light heavy in 2014 and last October in classic physique.

I didn't turn to injectable AAS until after my show in 2014 when I used pro hormones going in. I realized, despite my poor genetics, I wouldn't be able to compete without AAS most likely anyways so I started up. I had been researching for a couple years before that but never took the dive.

Anyways, right now I'm between blasts and letting my body recover a bit. My "cruise" right now is 400mg test iso, 150mg deca, 25mg Proviron, 25mg ostarine and 5iu gh pre workout. I also take 150mcg of Synthroid for thyroid replacement. This will go another 4 weeks and I'll crank things up slowly over time.

I'm also using insulin for the first time during this cruise. First time ever was last week and used 5iu of Novolog pre workout following Mutant's Protocol. I plan to only go 3 weeks my first round to dial in my carbs and timing best I can for when I crank back up.

training wise I've been following Fortitude training and absolutely love it. Before this I did DC training and Mountain Dog, both of which I really enjoyed as well but, FT has really stimulated some new growth very quickly.

Diet is very plain and simple. 350p 150c 100f on non training days and 350p 350c 80f on training days. Calorie increases come pre and post workout from carbs on training days. I'm very disposed to gain fat easily so pushing calories up high usually doesn't work for me and I get fat fast.

These are my most current pics from the last couple weeks. Plan is to keep growing slowly and look for that 255+mark at my current conditioning. Current weight is 240ish.Attachment 91110Attachment 91111
Subbed. Montego is a great guy who knows his stuff!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

PSL REPRESENTATIVE: For Questions regarding your order, general information and concerns, do not hesitate to pm me. I am here to assure you experience Total Customer Satisfaction.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member

One of the most thorough loggers out on the forums. Good guy and a man of knowledge. As always, I'm down to follow monte.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 04-13-2017, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

Good guy here ! Subbed
Old 04-13-2017, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Subbed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2017, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
Subbed. Montego is a great guy who knows his stuff!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys 😊 glad to have some onlookers!

Lower Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
5iu gh
7iu Novolog
50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5G Leucine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout -
50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g creatine, 3g CM

Smith Squat - 365x24 (grind. Will up the weight next time)

Bb Sldl - 225x22 (slow stretch)

Plate loaded Leg Extension - 90x22 (hate this machine. The bottom of the ROM puts a lot of force on the knees)

Cybex Calf Press - 270x23 270x21

HS Preacher Curl - 115x23

Post workout - 1c dry oats, 2c egg white, 1c blueberries

Better session today. Knees feel like they are holding up decently since dropping the pump sets on Upper Loading Days. Will add those back in eventually but for now, no injury is the best plan.

Slin didn't stomp me down post workout like last time. I think it was a combination of things.... More meals before training being the main one.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Knees are feeling it after yesterday.

Pretty sure it was the extensions as I mentioned earlier.

No training today (I work nights so it's day time for me). Friday I will hit Upper Muscle Rounds and then be off until Monday. Depending on how I'm feeling, I will cruise another week or crank back up but, I think I might need 2 weeks cruise after this last training blast.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Registered Member

Little pre bedtime meal. Nothing beats eggs over easy. So damn good! Name:  0413170738.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  33.5 KB
tenny and tripleOT like this.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

How tall are you Monte?
Old 04-14-2017, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiec View Post
How tall are you Monte?
5'10

Cursed with height lol
richiec likes this.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Off today and hopefully my gym is open tomorrow when I wake up. If not I'll have to wait till Saturday for upper muscle rounds.

Went with the wife and some of her Co workers to a place called top golf. It's a driving range where you score points if you land the ball in the pit areas. All automated and pretty cool. I haven't played in at least 9 years and it was actually a good time . I'm nowhere near what I was (used to shoot in the low 80's from the tips) but, I had flashes lol.

One thing I did notice was how bad my flexibility is since I've put on a little size. Getting to the top of the swing was much more difficult then it was 40lbs ago lol.
tripleOT likes this.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:51 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Subd

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Northman1522 View Post
Subd

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Why hello there 😉
Old 04-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Off today and hopefully my gym is open tomorrow when I wake up. If not I'll have to wait till Saturday for upper muscle rounds.

Went with the wife and some of her Co workers to a place called top golf. It's a driving range where you score points if you land the ball in the pit areas. All automated and pretty cool. I haven't played in at least 9 years and it was actually a good time . I'm nowhere near what I was (used to shoot in the low 80's from the tips) but, I had flashes lol.

One thing I did notice was how bad my flexibility is since I've put on a little size. Getting to the top of the swing was much more difficult then it was 40lbs ago lol.
Theres a place like that near me. Pretty fun to do that kind of stuff every once in a while. I've always been a hack at golf though, but its fun to drive a bucket of balls.

Flexibilty isn't my thing either. Gah!

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 04-15-2017, 12:23 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
5'10

Cursed with height lol
Look great regardless! I wish I was 5'10 for my previous career ambitions
5'8 catchers aren't exactly in high demand, but I did get paid to do it. A few extra inches would've helped prolong it and made a better run at it.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:48 AM
Registered Member

Subbed.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleOT View Post
Theres a place like that near me. Pretty fun to do that kind of stuff every once in a while. I've always been a hack at golf though, but its fun to drive a bucket of balls.

Flexibilty isn't my thing either. Gah!
Yeah it was fun for sure but, gotta take up yoga.... Seriously lol.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiec View Post
Look great regardless! I wish I was 5'10 for my previous career ambitions
5'8 catchers aren't exactly in high demand, but I did get paid to do it. A few extra inches would've helped prolong it and made a better run at it.
Thank you sir!

Hopefully the 10-15lbs I'm hoping to add with a full year to grow will happen. Considering that I added some supplements I have rarely or never used, really figuring out how to grow without getting too fat and training changes the hopes are high.

I don't know much about baseball but, I wouldn't think a catcher would need to be very tall..... Almost the opposite.

Last edited by Montego; 04-15-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcorchid View Post
Subbed.
Welcome!
Registered Member

Upper Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
5iu gh
8iu Novolog
Shake 1 - 50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g creatine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout - 50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g creatine, 3g CM

HS Pulldown - 360x23
Pull-ups - bw x21
Yates Row - 275x22

Star Chest Press - 270x22
Pec Deck - 180x23

Seated Partial Side Lateral - 60's x21
Seated side lateral - 30's x22

Triceps press on hyper extension machine - 110x22

Post workout - 1c oats, 1c blueberries, 2c egg whites

Decent session but my strength is still down a bit. Coming off cycle I was hoping to keep it very consistent with food increases but, we'll see as time goes on. Will keep pushing poundage up while not sacrificing form.