Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree169Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2017, 08:53 AM
Banned

Bro that's awesome you got some the best muscle shape I've seen all day and first time wow,,great job bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zacharykane likes this.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

Congrats!
zacharykane likes this.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:48 PM
Banned

Congrats you looked great.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
zacharykane likes this.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:46 AM
Featured Member

That's an awesome, compliment, thank you very much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGC View Post
Bro that's awesome you got some the best muscle shape I've seen all day and first time wow,,great job bro

Old 06-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Featured Member

Thank you my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted_maniac View Post
Congrats you looked great.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
twisted_maniac likes this.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Featured Member

Well, back to the real world of work and life today! Still waiting to see some of the stage shots from the night show and my posing routine, but in the meantime, I'll post some screenshots up from a video my wife got while I was doing my routine.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 12.51.25 PM.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  127.4 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 12.51.50 PM.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  134.5 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 12.53.32 PM.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  130.5 KB
Old 06-20-2017, 01:42 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

"GREAT SHOWING!!!" Truly a "classic " physique in the best sense of the word. Real old school look and symmetry.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
zacharykane likes this.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:14 AM
Featured Member

You honestly couldn't have given me a better compliment, I truly appreciate the kind words my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone View Post
"GREAT SHOWING!!!" Truly a "classic " physique in the best sense of the word. Real old school look and symmetry.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Old 06-22-2017, 06:11 AM
Featured Member

Just a quick update; still taking a few more days off from the gym. Kind of ate what I wanted over the weekend and have since cleaned up my diet because I honestly just can't eat unclean foods. I've been a healthy eater since I was a kid and my body just doesn't handle junk too well.

I would say right now I'm eating like 85% of my previous prep diet. Only difference being some added healthy fats with each meal coming in the form of cashews, grass-fed beef, or some free range natural diet fed eggs. Joints are already feeling better and mentally feeling much clearer and sharper.

Currently off all orals and running other supplements at about half of what I was. Health supplement wise I'm running Life Extension Super BioCurcumin, Synthetek Synthergine, NAC, COQ-10, and a mushroom blend called cocotropic.

Saturday I'll be starting my workouts again, and at no better place than Quad's Gym in Chicago. Going to try to get down there as often as possible and take advantage of the awesome atmosphere there as I make the push to North Americans.
mnewman likes this.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:56 AM
Featured Member

First day back in the gym and 10 weeks out from North Americans! Decided to put in the effort and sign up for a membership at Quads Gym. The atmosphere and just the equipment there will be a huge advantage over these next couple of months as I push hard to be competitive.

Today was the first day in my split, so trained chest and shoulders. The idea for North Americans is to try to really etch in the detail and be an anatomy chart and try to coax out some more roundness to my muscles. So the idea is to follow a general workout plan of: warm up, heavy compound movement, rest-pause exercise, banded exercise, weighted/assisted stretch. Obviously if I need to add in an exercise or two, or feel like adding more I will, but that's the general outline. Today's workout was as follows:

Chest

Slight Incline Dumbbell Press: 40x15, 50x12, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Hammer Decline Press (Rest-Pause): 3 sets of 210, first set rep scheme I managed 15, two breaths, 12 reps, 2 breaths, 9 reps. Subsequent sets were more or less in line
Nebula Neutral Grip Flat Press (Rest-Pause): 3 sets of 110, first set rep scheme 15, 11, 7
Flat Band Press: 3 sets of 25, one second pause at the peak, each set followed by assisted stretching for 30 seconds (holy freaking burning!!!)

Shoulders

Dumbbell Press: 35x10, 40x10, 50x10, 60x10
Nautilus Lateral Raise (Rest-Pause): 3 sets of 60lbs, not entirely sure the rep scheme, but I know the first was 15, 12, 10
Bent-Over Flyes super-setted with Band Over and Backs: 30x15 & 10 reps, 35x12 & 10 reps, 35x12 & 10 reps
Heavy Partial Laterals: 50x50, 5 second rest, 50x 15, 5 second rest 50x6
Old 06-26-2017, 02:35 AM
Featured Member

Did quads and calves today, was a little pressed for time due to some events going on downtown today. Essentially, the parking situation was all wonky, and I knew with 100% certainty I was safe until 10am, but after that, I could be towed or ticketed, probably both with how chicago is....so I did a super fast calves and quads workout. Got a great pump and really feel like I got a decent workout in despite how compressed the time frame was. Workout went like this...

Calves

Donkey Calf Raises: 100x15, 160x15, 240x15, 300xfailure
Standing Calf Raises: 100x15, 200x15, 300xfailure

Quads

Nautilus Leg Extension: 60x20, 80x20, 120x15, 160 (Rest-Pause) rep scheme was approximately 15, 12, 10, then next set 14, 10, 6, final set was 8, 4, then just as many partials as I could get at the bottom range of motion
Vertical Leg Press: 90x20, 180x10, 180x10, 180x10; each set was followed by 30 seconds of stretching

At this point I had about 10 minutes to get my stuff, walk down stairs and walk the two blocks to my car, so called it a workout. I was a struggle fest getting down the stairs, my quads were super pumped!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:31 AM
Featured Member

Back Day at Lifetime

So today was one of those days where I had to settle and go to Lifetime instead of making the trip downtown to Quads. After putting in a ten hour day, I just wasn't feeling an extra 3-ish hours of being out and about before getting to come home. The downside of being a general contractor, first one on site, last one to leave...

Anyways, Tenny and MT are feeding me some extra food this week, so I've been taking advantage and hitting my workouts hard, but also smart since it is my first week back after a show. So that means lots of warming up and listening to my body, not my ego.

Bentover Barbell Rows: Several feeder sets of 15-20 reps, then 2 sets rest-pause style at 185lbs
Deadlifts: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8 (First time doing full deads in a while, felt really good though, weight went up easy)
Dumbbell Pullovers: 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
Chest Supported T-Bar Rows: 1 feeder set, then 2 sets rest-pause style at 90lbs, aimed for a rep scheme of 15, 12, 8 , pretty sure I got that both sets
Hoist Pulldown: Not sure on weight, whatever the "10" plate is, 3 sets of 10 and my lats and body were fried
Old 06-27-2017, 06:35 AM
Featured Member

And just for fun, got my stage photos from Jr Nats over the weekend, while I see plenty of room for improvement, I exceeded my previous best, and that to me is a giant win. Here is one of my favorite shots from the evening finals

Name:  DSC_2254 copy.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  78.5 KB
Old 06-27-2017, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

If you want I can send a few of mine, some turned out really nice. It's funny how the crowd just disperses after the ladies go. We were front and center at the end and you know where I was sitting for most of the show lol

Old 06-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Featured Member

That would be great!

Just want to text them to me whenever you get a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmy0513 View Post
If you want I can send a few of mine, some turned out really nice. It's funny how the crowd just disperses after the ladies go. We were front and center at the end and you know where I was sitting for most of the show lol

Old 06-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Featured Member

Forgot to post up my arm workout from the other day, which now I can't even really remember what I did. Crazy week at work combined with a sinus infection has made me slightly forgetful. Took the last two days as rest days and hoping to get back in the gym today, even if it's just for a light pump workout. Being sick drives me nuts since it rarely ever happens, and I definitely don't do well not following my normal routine. But we will see, I also don't want to screw myself over and end up being sick any longer than necessary
Old 07-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Featured Member

Chest and shoulders today! Still fighting a sinus/respiratory infection, physically I feel fine I just lose steam pretty quickly...to make it through my work day I think I took every flu and cold remedy under the sun: mucinex, nose spray, theraflu, cough drops... so with the exception of being a bit tired from a long work day, I felt pretty good heading into the gym!

Chest

Flat Dumbbell Press: 40x15, 55x12, 70x10, 85x10, 100x10
Hex Press: 3 sets with 40lb dumbbells, done rest-pause style, aimed for rep scheme of 15, 12, 10
Pec Minor Dips: 3 sets, bodyweight for 15 reps
Banded Hammer Incline: Used the eliteFTS monster mini bands and a 25 on each side, did 3 sets of 20 and just really squeezed hard on the peak contraction
Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 10, real light weight just to pump blood into the muscle, followed by a 30 second stretch using the weights

Shoulders

Overhead Dumbbell Press: 40x10, 55x10, 70x10
Machine Lateral Raises: 3 sets at 50lbs, done rest-pause, rep scheme goal was 15, 12, 10
Reverse Pec-Dec: 3 sets at 60lbs, done rest-pause, rep scheme goal was 20, 15, 10

Followed all this up with about 10 minutes of posing practice. Overall I felt pretty good about the workout considering whatever grossness I have going on.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Featured Member

Leg Day!

Today was leg day! Managed to get the wifey up and we drove down to Quad's Gym. Still battling some grossness, but all that really did was increase my rest time in between sets, so no big deal. Today's workout looked like this:

Calves

Seated Calf Raises: 45x15, 90x15, 90x15, 90xRest-Pause (18, 10, 7)
Standing Calf Raises: 100x20, 200x20, 300x15, 300xRest-Pause (15, 11, 6)

Quads (Did a few sets of lying leg curls to warm up hamstrings)

Belt Squat (Pit Shark): 135x15, 225x15, 315x12, 405x12
Vertical Leg Press: 90x15, 180x15, 180x15, 180x15
Nautilus Leg Extension: 100xRest-Pause, 120xRest-Pause, 140xRest-Pause, each set followed by 30 seconds of quad stretching

Hamstrings (Head cold really started kicking my butt at this point)

Dumbbell Romanian Deadlifts: 50'sx15, 60'sx12, 70'sx10

Last set was followed by a huge coughing fit and coughing up a lung, so figured I should probably call it a day. Still felt like I got plenty of stimulation though and a great pump!

Name:  IMG_1811.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  135.9 KB
VikingLab and tripleOT like this.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Great leg shot buddy. So now that junior nats is over, where do you go from here? Relax a little and enjoy some food? Stay the course and be a step ahead for next show?

Discount code: triple12 in discount code section for an automatic 12% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 07-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Featured Member

Thanks man! I took about a week off to eat semi-normally (basically just as much red meat as I could get my hands on, lol) and just relax a bit. Now it's back to prep mode for the North Americans. The goal is to try to tighten up a bit more, and bring out some more detail in my legs and back and hopefully crack the top 5 there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleOT View Post
Great leg shot buddy. So now that junior nats is over, where do you go from here? Relax a little and enjoy some food? Stay the course and be a step ahead for next show?
tripleOT likes this.