Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree169Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2017, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharykane View Post
Thanks man, I really appreaciate that!

And I'm not entirely certain if it's being streamed, I'll ask around and see. I think a few websites might at least be doing a play by play.

Sounds good bro. Would love to watch if possible.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:38 AM
Featured Member

So far I haven't seen anything about streaming, but maximummusclereport on instagram has been putting up pics of each class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
Sounds good bro. Would love to watch if possible.
Fitraver likes this.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
So far I haven't seen anything about streaming, but maximummusclereport on instagram has been putting up pics of each class

Good to know! Thanks bro! Whats the day and time for your stuff and class?
zacharykane likes this.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:47 AM
Featured Member

Saturday at 8am eastern time is when prejudging for bodybuilding is supposed to start, I'll be in the welters so I should be up there not long after that. Then the finals start at 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
Good to know! Thanks bro! Whats the day and time for your stuff and class?
Fitraver likes this.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I'm stilk following big zack. Haven't missed a post. You look great bro. Good luck at the show. You are going to dominate, I just know it. Excited to hear how it goes for you. Please keep us posted.
zacharykane likes this.

Discount code: triple12 in discount code section for an automatic 12% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com
Old 08-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Good luck this weekend and bring it home!! I'll be rooting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Featured Member

Thank you both very much!

As soon as I can get the Wifey to take a break from game of thrones I'll resize some pics and post them up

So far been a pretty smooth process. Check in took all of two minutes, got my new suit picked up, confused the hell out of everyone trying really hard to look cool by wearing a Golden Girls shirt, lol. Really I'm just having fun with it. The hard work is done, I fully trust MT and Tenny to dial me in, then I take my first crack at a pro qualifying show.

All in all a fantastic year, and I'm more than looking forward to seeing what kind of progress can be made as time goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleOT View Post
I'm stilk following big zack. Haven't missed a post. You look great bro. Good luck at the show. You are going to dominate, I just know it. Excited to hear how it goes for you. Please keep us posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmy0513 View Post
Good luck this weekend and bring it home!! I'll be rooting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tenny, Kag94, austrianoak and 2 others like this.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Featured Member

Finally was able to get my computer out to resize pics!

These are from today first thing in the morning, still have a ways to go with filling out, but up three pounds from weigh ins and not spilling over, that's the important part. Water will be cut off soon then things should really start happening. Roughly 24 hours until I step on stage!!!

Name:  IMG_2690.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  IMG_2710.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  110.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2708.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  110.7 KB
tenny, TeknoViking, Kag94 and 1 others like this.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:42 PM
IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member

good luck 2mrw
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Registered Member

Looking amazing bro. Can't wait to see you more full and after water is cut. That skin is gunna be tight!!
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Kilo Klub Member

1 more day..
zacharykane likes this.

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 09-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Almost there buddy! Keep us posted, Good luck!
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Featured Member

So after all was said and done, I ended up in 7th place! Not bad for my first pro qualifier! While obviously not the placing I wanted, I still can't be that upset as the only real knock against me was I just needed more size. The judges like my structure, shape, and flow...so adding size is definitely something I can fix.

This also means it's time for my first "real" offseason. I've never really taken one before with the intent of gaining size, and I most definitely haven't ever had an "assisted" offseason either.

The goal is to add about 10-15 pounds of quality stage weight and then compete in either the USAs or Nationals next year. For now though it's time to take a little breather (a week or two), get myself healthy again and back to training hard and heavy.

A big thank you to my coaches, MT and Tenny for all the help they've provided me over the competition season! I look forward to continuing to work with them as we learn how my body responds best and what works and what doesn't, I have no doubt we will snag that pro card next year.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Registered Member

Amazing job bro?? Something to be so proud of. No doubt you will kill this off season and come in strong next year.
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Bro 7th in ur 1st pro qualifier is fricken awesome. Of course anyone whose determined always wants better. But that is most definetly something to be extremely proud of. And I have no doubt you'll be puttin n some serious size with ur coaches behind you and a good set up plan
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Just realized I out question marks after amazing job and meant "!!!!" Lol
zacharykane likes this.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Featured Member

Thanks Flex, I really appreciate it!

And it should be a good offseason, between a solid rebound and it being my first assisted offseason ever, I'm hoping somewhere in the realm of 10-ish or more pounds would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex22 View Post
Bro 7th in ur 1st pro qualifier is fricken awesome. Of course anyone whose determined always wants better. But that is most definetly something to be extremely proud of. And I have no doubt you'll be puttin n some serious size with ur coaches behind you and a good set up plan
TeknoViking and Fitraver like this.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Hope you had a few treats post show! Good luck in this off season, it should be a nice mental break for you.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Featured Member

Thanks man! I definitely have been indulging a bit! My wife and daughter have been baking up all sorts of things and I've taken it upon myself to be the official taste tester of everything! lol

Yesterday was my first day back in the gym though since the show, so I'll start to reel things back in and get serious about my offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoViking View Post
Hope you had a few treats post show! Good luck in this off season, it should be a nice mental break for you.
TeknoViking likes this.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:42 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
I'll do my best to remember what I did, been kind of out of it the last few days and yesterday's workout was not so much going through the motions, but definitely a struggle after a 13 hour work day.

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 40x15, 55x12, 65x12, 75x10
Dumbbell Laterals: 15x15, 20x15 25x12, 35x10
Heavy Partial Laterals: 55x25 (Just did one set as a finisher after laterals)
Bent Over Rear Flyes: 15x15, 20x15, 25x15, 30x15

Biceps

Seated Dumbbell Curls: 15x10, 15x10, 15x10, 15x10, 15x10 (I did these reps very slow, strong squeeze at the top, 3 second descent. This was all I did for biceps as they've been getting a LOT of work with 3 back days a week, and my tendonitis is starting to flare up)

Triceps

Single Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 15x15, 20x15, 25x15, 30x12, 35x12
Dips: Bodyweight x 10 (Did five sets, same issues with tendonitis were really bothering my elbow. May have to use the bottle BPC157 and see if that helps)

Brother I don't come out and post much so I commend you on the ability to Do the real deal 24-7 and have time to post for board.Im in the same boat.Two things no shit you consider classic physique?And the tendonitis yes The frequency for the goals at hand are a must so the pain will be there.30 sec ice water rotated with 15 seconds hot in kitchen sink has helped.
zacharykane likes this.