Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree38Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:42 PM
VikingLab's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy38 View Post
I want to try this soon. I can't decide whether to run alone or in tandem with bold ace.
You should hurry ... the stock is running out.
__________________


=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.


* Email us :
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2017, 12:05 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Had great mixed workout of chest and back yesterday, going to hit a higher volume leg day today that mixes quad ham and calf. Tonight begins a string over overnight shifts which always throws me off a little in regards to training but ends up benefiting me in muscle building since I eat way more . Some pics from yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1182.jpg (273.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1180.jpg (278.4 KB, 57 views)
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2017, 12:14 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
Backs lookin WIDE bro. Loving your progress.

Ps check pm on m&s
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2017, 04:10 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Easily the busiest week of my life , but making it happen! Diet has been pretty spot on, training has been good. Watching my future wife make some big changes as well. Noticed some new separation all over her body and lots of new and pronounced vascularity.

My bw now is 230 lbs , body fat has gone down and my waste is back to non pregnant.
Attached Images
 
mike036, VikingLab and Fitraver like this.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2017, 02:30 AM
VikingLab's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
Easily the busiest week of my life , but making it happen! Diet has been pretty spot on, training has been good. Watching my future wife make some big changes as well. Noticed some new separation all over her body and lots of new and pronounced vascularity.

My bw now is 230 lbs , body fat has gone down and my waste is back to non pregnant.
You look okay .. A bit more work ..
asteelz likes this.
__________________


=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.


* Email us :
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 11:29 PM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
228 lbs, leaning out daily, look much bigger. This pic was taken first thing in the morning no food no pump and pretty depleted from low carbs over the last few days. 11sh and I have a wedding to attend today so I'll probably be 240 by tonight and abs will be a distant memory
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2017, 11:50 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
You're lookin damn solid bro. I cannot wait to fucking hop on this stuff. And I love those pregnant nights haha
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2017, 12:56 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
You're lookin damn solid bro. I cannot wait to fucking hop on this stuff. And I love those pregnant nights haha
Thanks brother. I'll take a pic tonight when I get back. I'll literally be the worlds most pregnant human male
Fitraver likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
Thanks brother. I'll take a pic tonight when I get back. I'll literally be the worlds most pregnant human male


Haha is it weird I'm excited for this comparison?
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Getnbiggger's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 662
Curious to know if DHB raises hematocrit?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Fitraver and chicken like this.
__________________
2016 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2015 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2014 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2012 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2009 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION
Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 09:36 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnbiggger View Post
Curious to know if DHB raises hematocrit?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Sry for the delay in this reply I wanted to wait until I had a shift at the new er so I could quick check my crit rofl it's only mildly elevated at 49 after 6 weeks of being on the dhb plus others. On boldenone or androl it's usually higher

Sry fit I forgot to post the "post wedding pic lol.. I literally ate 6 lbs of meat which is a Conservative estimate.. 11sh has a pic of me holding my pregnant belly she will post it tonight. First pic is in the sMe br after I got home, def filled out but my abdomen was swollen. Second pic is from today, been home 5 days and back on my normal routine. Body is changing fast now ! Things R really picking up. I feel great , lots of looks and comments. Sleep is good, appetite is good, fiance and I are getting along great 👍.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1267.jpg (279.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1290.jpg (274.8 KB, 36 views)
Fitraver likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
Bro I can't get over that shoulder vein lol
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 10:18 AM
11sh11's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 194
So i can confirm that Asteelz outdid himself at the wedding, but I think he underestimated the amount. He was practically napping with food coma after just the cocktail hour. Haha thankful for his fast metabolism, or he'd be logging for weightwatchers.
Ive seen some good changes over the last 6 weeks for him, will be nice when he takes a break though next month. Drop some body fat and water, hopefully go down a few lbs, and get back to sleeping normally, without the inferno and snoring. Lol
Fitraver likes this.

Last edited by 11sh11; 09-02-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 10:27 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
the obesity here is real.. gut sticking out further then chest. no veins left.
Attached Images
 
Fitraver likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sh11 View Post
So i can confirm that Asteelz outdid himself at the wedding, but I think he underestimated the amount. He was practically napping with food coma after just the cocktail hour. Haha thankful for his fast metabolism, or he'd be logging for weightwatchers.

Ive seen some good changes over the last 6 weeks for him, will be nice when he takes a break though next month. Drop some body fat and water, hopefully go down a few lbs, and get back to sleeping normally, without the inferno and snoring. Lol


Snoring is prolly the mk. My girl has said the same thing about me since I started it. I never snored before.
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Getnbiggger's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
Sry for the delay in this reply I wanted to wait until I had a shift at the new er so I could quick check my crit rofl it's only mildly elevated at 49 after 6 weeks of being on the dhb plus others. On boldenone or androl it's usually higher

Sry fit I forgot to post the "post wedding pic lol.. I literally ate 6 lbs of meat which is a Conservative estimate.. 11sh has a pic of me holding my pregnant belly she will post it tonight. First pic is in the sMe br after I got home, def filled out but my abdomen was swollen. Second pic is from today, been home 5 days and back on my normal routine. Body is changing fast now ! Things R really picking up. I feel great , lots of looks and comments. Sleep is good, appetite is good, fiance and I are getting along great 👍.
Thanks for the info on the crit. That's good to know cause on EQ mine goes up to 53+. Ill be getting blood work in 2 weeks and I will have been on the DHB for about 4 weeks so it will be interesting to see...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
__________________
2016 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2015 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2014 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2012 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2009 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:02 PM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
Snoring is prolly the mk. My girl has said the same thing about me since I started it. I never snored before.
haha she wishes thats what it was! 200 lbs- fine, 215 - annoying, 230+ epic ( 11sh said INTOLERABLE).. i say epic..

have you gained a lot of weight sine your bulk started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnbiggger View Post
Thanks for the info on the crit. That's good to know cause on EQ mine goes up to 53+. Ill be getting blood work in 2 weeks and I will have been on the DHB for about 4 weeks so it will be interesting to see...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
im curious to know the results, will you let me know ?
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 211
I'm up just about 10lbs in 10 weeks. Probably another one or 2 end of this week. Gotta make it thru 4 more weeks without getting too fat then let the anadrol and dhb do its job and really pack it on. Need another 25-30. I want 220-225
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Getnbiggger's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
haha she wishes thats what it was! 200 lbs- fine, 215 - annoying, 230+ epic ( 11sh said INTOLERABLE).. i say epic..

have you gained a lot of weight sine your bulk started?



im curious to know the results, will you let me know ?
I certainly will.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
asteelz likes this.
__________________
2016 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2015 MASTERS NATIONALS 35+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2014 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2012 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

2009 MASTERS NATIONALS 40+ WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

Last edited by Getnbiggger; 09-02-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2017, 05:30 AM
asteelz's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
I'm up just about 10lbs in 10 weeks. Probably another one or 2 end of this week. Gotta make it thru 4 more weeks without getting too fat then let the anadrol and dhb do its job and really pack it on. Need another 25-30. I want 220-225
That's going to be a lot of weight in a short period of time, snoring wil probably get worse as you grow. Esp if your holding some extra water. Did your log get moved on the other site ? I can't seem to find it now
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:32 PM.

 
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 3.6.2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2017

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids