over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mecasermin [IGF-1] by Keytech Log

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey!

images

so recently Keytech gave me the opportunity to try log some of his Mecasermin IGF1 for great price, my goals are keeping bodyfat low after competition, slightly more mass, and feeling better/recovery (this is what i generally use igf/gh for). Although, i do tend to get much "fuller" aswell.

I may drop the HGH entirely, we will see, but this a protocol i've had great success with previously, the only "new" addition are the brand and the Mecasermin IGF (i havent run IGF in a long while).

Current cycle is just test at 200mg/week with 50mg proviron and 3iu HGH.

Currently 170cm; 92kg; under 5% BF (competed few days ago)

Today was chest.I pinned the IGF about 10min before workout
Mixed VERY well.I train moderate volume, short rest.8-15 reps. i get creative when i want...

Looked like this:

Bench Press
5 sets - 10-12 reps

Unilateral Floor presses + Ring pushups (or regular)
4 sets of 10 reps + 12 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flyes + Bodyweight dips
4 sets - 12 reps + reps to failure

Bodyweight Overhead Tricep presses (Smith machine or TRX)
3 sets until failure + close-grip pushups until failure

Well, I had an INSANE pump today! Feel good. i'll update a few times a week with relevant info!

If anyone as any suggestions for protocol, or anything else. im all ears.
thanks to keytech - looking forward to this run!

Last edited:
Have you considered twice daily injections? That's how it is administered in IGF-1 deficient patients due to the relatively short half life of ~6 hours.

Though if you also take exogenous GH, then your IGF-1 should be at a decent level even once the Increlex wears off. And there may possibly be more receptor downregulation if you inject the Mecasermin too frequently. So using it around the workout may indeed be ideal.

Have you considered twice daily injections? That's how it is administered in IGF-1 deficient patients due to the relatively short half life of ~6 hours.

Though if you also take exogenous GH, then your IGF-1 should be at a decent level even once the Increlex wears off. And there may possibly be more receptor downregulation if you inject the Mecasermin too frequently. So using it around the workout may indeed be ideal.

Hi bro, I'm glad you're back, my opinion it is better to use igf-1 as after every meal, for its similar insulin effects.

Mecasermin in increlex studies, is given up to 10 mg per day, without any description of receptor saturation and functioning perfectly.

It seems right, nobody gets big from 20 mcg of igf-1 lr3 or other version, they are just bullshit made by speculators!

I was thinking about that Jeff, but with Mecasermin i want compare to other IGF i used in past ( i always used igf-1 pre or post w), just to see effect on it's own, i'm on "TRT" so it will be interesting to see what it can do alone without pushing other drugs, dosing twice daily would be juicy too, another thing is the Increlex has IGFBP3 in it with the IGF1.

"This prolongs the half-life of IGF by binding it up and releasing it in the body (the IGFBP3 is also a transporter getting the IGF to where it needs to be).It should be better than des or LR3."

Last edited:
another thing is the Increlex has IGFBP3 in it with the IGF1.

"This prolongs the half-life of IGF by binding it up and releasing it in the body (the IGFBP3 is also a transporter getting the IGF to where it needs to be).It should be better than des or LR3."
Could Keytech confirm that his product contains IGFBP3?

To my knowledge, there are two different IGF-1 products on the market.

1) Mecasermin (brand name Increlex), which only contains IGF-1.

2) Mecasermin rinfabate (trade name Iplex), which contains both IGF-1 and IGFBP3.

Could Keytech confirm that his product contains IGFBP3?

To my knowledge, there are two different IGF-1 products on the market.

1) Mecasermin (brand name Increlex), which only contains IGF-1.

2) Mecasermin rinfabate (trade name Iplex), which contains both IGF-1 and IGFBP3.

Yes bro, contains IGFBP3

Damn, today i had lower carb intake, injected about 400mcg Mecasermin pre-workout and went hypo like mofo during workout, weird, slightly dizzy and light headed. Glad that i had dextrin on hand.
So guys just eat carbs before and have sugar on hand just in case. Will test my blood glucose next time to see exactly.

Added 2 bananas and 2 iso whey shakes. I felt more hungry and tired yesterday then usually. Seemed to be craving more carbs too.

Splitting my dosage to 200mcg bilaterally to trained muscle.
I felt like a beast today. Pumps and strength were through the roof. About 2.5 hrs pwo and I'm feeling tired again. Going to see how this pans out. Not sure if its my body's way of telling me i need more nutrients or need more rest.

Post workout + Shake :

Attachments

• 44428976_245568069445121_3602846334501958480_n.jpg
    44428976_245568069445121_3602846334501958480_n.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 314
Added 2 bananas and 2 iso whey shakes. I felt more hungry and tired yesterday then usually. Seemed to be craving more carbs too.

Splitting my dosage to 200mcg bilaterally to trained muscle.
I felt like a beast today. Pumps and strength were through the roof. About 2.5 hrs pwo and I'm feeling tired again. Going to see how this pans out. Not sure if its my body's way of telling me i need more nutrients or need more rest.

Post workout + Shake :
Do you steam your veggies and meat or was that pic taken at a Chinese restaurant?

I will be following. I have never used IGF-1 but have used LR3 many times. Curious how guys get on with this and I may try it out someday. Due to the price I will probably stick with LR3 over the near future and see how everyone gets on with it first.

It seems right, nobody gets big from 20 mcg of igf-1 lr3 or other version, they are just bullshit made by speculators!

Exactly. LR3 is obviously different but I personally have never noticed much from 20mcg. I wouldn't even bother running that dose. I like to feel it working and I don't at that dose. It has to be at least 50mcg if you have good product. I personally like 100-200mcg eod but I am tempted to try even more next time I run it. This stuff sounds very interesting so gonna see how Saffire etc get on with it.

Saffire you are a perfect candiate if you are that lean so it should be interesting. Definitely have to be careful going hypo though so your last post was no surprise. So you went with 400mcg. Do you plan to up the dose over time?

I will be following. I have never used IGF-1 but have used LR3 many times. Curious how guys get on with this and I may try it out someday. Due to the price I will probably stick with LR3 over the near future and see how everyone gets on with it first.

Mecasermin and much higher than LongR3, is not a bad price $ 500 for 30mg, with at least 500mcg every day the boys also eating 1kg of carbohydrates a day, tighten their belt and increase the muscles, the mutation will be visible daily, as they are experimenting the guys who use it. If not everyone can spend $ 500 for 30mg, but $ 80 for only 1 mg of LongR3, In the next few months we will have, mecasermin, LongR3 and Des (1-3) in packs of 10 mg at good price

Do you steam your veggies and meat or was that pic taken at a Chinese restaurant?

Restaurant brotha.

Exactly. LR3 is obviously different but I personally have never noticed much from 20mcg. I wouldn't even bother running that dose. I like to feel it working and I don't at that dose. It has to be at least 50mcg if you have good product. I personally like 100-200mcg eod but I am tempted to try even more next time I run it. This stuff sounds very interesting so gonna see how Saffire etc get on with it.

Saffire you are a perfect candiate if you are that lean so it should be interesting. Definitely have to be careful going hypo though so your last post was no surprise. So you went with 400mcg. Do you plan to up the dose over time?

Hell yeah Elvia, will climb up slowly and will see, goal is about 800mcg(even tho saw guys going over 1-2mg+), with 30mg vial...that makes atleast 35+ workouts left.

Last edited:
Due to job i was little off with energy and needed extra boost, so i added Key's DMAA 50mg + 200mg Caffeine. pre workout , IGF 200mcg bilaterally /arms/ after 30min i was ready for workout with energy on another level :headbang:

ARMS:

Barbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Tricep Pushdowns, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Close-Grip Bench Press, 6 sets (25, 20, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Alternating Dumbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Cable Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Reverse Barbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)

40434416-237318580289925-3080094781765759106-n.jpg

Looking fuller, pumps are unreal, similar to Sdrol without sides so far..

Post workout shake: 60g 100% wpi (unflavoured), 2 Tb peanut butter, 1-2 scoops ice cream, 1/2 cup quick oats + bananas/berries ::tar-wars

Interesting article: Post-Workout Coffee Boosts Glycogen Repletion by Up to 30% and May Even Have Sign. Glucose Partitioning Effects
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/10/post-workout-coffee-boosts-glycogen.html

Last edited:
I’ll be following this. Looking swollen brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828