over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP log: 9 days in the oven

liftin4life

Registered
I'm taking DNP 400mg/day in split doses along with clen for 9 days. DNP apparently makes the clen VERY VERY strong. I would normally do 40-50mcg then 5-8 hours later, 25mcg. This time I did 25mcg and it hit me like 100mcg! I've been using about 15mcg in the mornings now. That's all I can handle.

Day 0: Tuesday 11:30pm 200mg
effects....went to sleep.

Day 1: Wednesday 12 Noon 200mg, Midnight 200mg: Warmer when others are cold...no effects

Day 2: Thursday: 12 Noon 200mg, Midnight 200mg: Man..it's kinda warm wherever I go. Clothes are slightly damp but no big deal.

Day 3: Friday: WOW...it's really hot...glycerol is helping to cool me off....my clothes are very wet but not completely soaked.

Day 4: Saturday: Man..this is pretty amazing stuff. I can see a noticeable improvement...more vascular....starting to hold some water though (not bad at this point). I was pretty hot today...more so than day 3. Clothes were very wet and a few times, I had sweat on my forehead. However...I have a very active job where I walk a lot during my 12 hr shift. I trained legs tonight and went up in weight by about 50lbs on leg press. Currently not using any supplements other than glycerol and pyruvate (with DNP) and basic supps. Strange considering I was TIRED all day.

Last edited:
L4L how about some beofre stats

Vespa103 said:
L4L how about some beofre stats

Last time I spoke to you about DNP you said I should eat McDonald's. But...for the curiosity of others...

Start:
Height: 5' 6.5"
Weight: 163
BF % approx 10% (btw caliper and scale average) (will TRY to update skinfolds from here on out if time permits)
Waist: 31"
Chest: 45"
(just for contrast demonstration of how much muscle I'm carrying on my frame)

whats the reason for the mc d's diet?
I wouldnt run the clen with dnp, it dosent make the clen any stronger it just heats you the fuck up! man clen and dnp, thats got to make you feel like shit.
I cant belive you are able to train on that? and put up more weight. thats crazy!
keep well hydrated and lots of glycerol!

km2000 said:
whats the reason for the mc d's diet?
I wouldnt run the clen with dnp, it dosent make the clen any stronger it just heats you the fuck up! man clen and dnp, thats got to make you feel like shit.
I cant belive you are able to train on that? and put up more weight. thats crazy!
keep well hydrated and lots of glycerol!

Vespa said eat McD's to gain weight. It was a derogatory comment based on hi lack of information about my knowledge/experience. Anyway...nothing personal.

It does heat you up and it DOES seem to make it stronger. When I can only take 1/4th of the normal amount due to shaking...something is going on besides placebo. Not sure of the mechanism but I'm sure if you research it, you may find something. I read before that DNP upgrades beta receptor sites. Like shit? No...it gives me energy that DNP would normally take away. Hot....oh god yes...very very very hot.

UPDATE...8 days and 8lbs so far. Definition has become slightly washed over. I'm sure the water will subside post cycle.

Why is a 165lb guy using DNP is the question most knowledgeable people on this board are saying to themselves when reading this post. DNP is not for beginners, and is normally used in combination with AAS. You are playing with fire. quit now and hit the treadmill instead buddy.

tflexxin said:
Why is a 165lb guy using DNP is the question most knowledgeable people on this board are saying to themselves when reading this post.....

Give the guy a break, maybe he is training for a stick-figure contest. If he adds some t3 to the mix and I bet he can melt away to nothing in just a few weeks.

sometimes regardless of stats a guy will do something just to learn. Hell, I was 5'10 and 167 and did Duchaines tren pellet idea. I had no business doing it but I did. Most of us juicing have no right to.

tflexxin said:
Why is a 165lb guy using DNP is the question most knowledgeable people on this board are saying to themselves when reading this post. DNP is not for beginners, and is normally used in combination with AAS. You are playing with fire. quit now and hit the treadmill instead buddy.

I'd agree with this completely!

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that he is looking for information. but seriously...As of last night, I weigh 275lbs, and I have been lifting weights for nearly 20 years, since my teens. I have done probably 15-20 different cycles in my life, competed three times, winning my weight class each time in major NPC contests, most recently at 246lbs. I've NEVER used DNP, GH, or insulin. WHY? because I know that I do not have the structure to be a pro, or even a top national level competitor. If you start out using the most extreme cycles and the most extreme products, and you look like nothing already, where do you think you are going to do later on? The first time you hit the gym, do you though 495 on the bench and use that? NOPE. You work up to it. As you learn what works for you, and some things stop working, you then re-evaluate your supplements and start to try new things. Doing things this way avoids the horror stories that I hear about a 5-5 220 bloat ball who's never even competed dropping dead~!
Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

tflexxin said:
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that he is looking for information. but seriously...As of last night, I weigh 275lbs, and I have been lifting weights for nearly 20 years, since my teens. I have done probably 15-20 different cycles in my life, competed three times, winning my weight class each time in major NPC contests, most recently at 246lbs. I've NEVER used DNP, GH, or insulin. WHY? because I know that I do not have the structure to be a pro, or even a top national level competitor. If you start out using the most extreme cycles and the most extreme products, and you look like nothing already, where do you think you are going to do later on? The first time you hit the gym, do you though 495 on the bench and use that? NOPE. You work up to it. As you learn what works for you, and some things stop working, you then re-evaluate your supplements and start to try new things. Doing things this way avoids the horror stories that I hear about a 5-5 220 bloat ball who's never even competed dropping dead~!

One of the most coherent and sane comments made on Pro Muscle recently!

tflexxin said:

I agree good post T....Where do you train in Tampa?? Strongmind and I will be down there visiting some friends the weekend of Jan 19 for my B-day we should hook up and train...

tflexxin said:

Quite an ignorant statement to make. I'm not a beginner by any means. Flaming...

If you are 165lbs why in God's name do you want to lose weight??????????

For those who still promote integrity and a positive attitude here...

...the flaming needs to stop. Many of these statements are made from an ignorant and biased standpoint, and with a complete lack of enough information to say anything other than praise or further questioning.

I'm not going to fight the uphill battle of trying to defend my experience and knowledge against "know-it-all" people who assume and speak without thinking and gathering accurate information. Bottom line: I've trained for 7 years, I had 1/15th the normal testosterone level for this time frame and just found out about it...yet I still added 50lbs of muscle to my frame and gained considerable strength. Because I'm not 250lbs lean and/or don't have Ronnie Coleman genetics OR don't have the same goals as you is no reason to come here and talk sh*t. Show some respect.

Update: The goal of this DNP cycle is to elminate the rest of my bodyfat (to a very low range so that bulking will have little impact on the overall look of muscularity (ie: will still be lean at end of high calorie bulking).

Progress: 9.5lbs in 9 days. Sweating/heat is very uncomfortable but well worth the results so far. Strength is UP and surprisingly...reps are up also in certain exercises. No strength/muscle has been lost. Glycerol is proving to be extremely useful in preventing overheating. Can't wait to see how much more I'll lose in the next 5 days...and the 5 days after that, as the water sheds.

One more thing:::::: "Only intuition can save you from the most dangerous individual of all, the articulate incompetent." ~Richard Bernstein (you know who this is directed to)

Your only 10% as it it is. Thats plenty lean. Look.. either you are bulking or your cutting. Don't worry about how "lean" you are when your bulking. Just worry about eating, and resting. You are making this WAY to complicated.

If you are going to drop weight before you are gonna bulk there are much better ways to drop fat. This is like putting rocket fuel in a Mini. Save the big toys for the big boys. Why risk your health to such a degree if your physique does not dictate your income????

Zuke said:
Your only 10% as it it is. Thats plenty lean. Look.. either you are bulking or your cutting. Don't worry about how "lean" you are when your bulking. Just worry about eating, and resting. You are making this WAY to complicated.

If you are going to drop weight before you are gonna bulk there are much better ways to drop fat. This is like putting rocket fuel in a Mini. Save the big toys for the big boys. Why risk your health to such a degree if your physique does not dictate your income????

I definitely understand where you're coming from. The goal is gaining size/muscle with minimal or no fat gain. My thinking is...use this for 2 weeks to drop a lot of fat...then rebound into a 12 wk bulking cycle...and end up larger with less bodyfat than if I did the 12wk cycle right now. Meaning...less dieting later and less chance to lose hard-earned mass. Yeah, I have an advantage b/c I don't need PCT...so I'll keep most of my gains anyway, but still...I want to keep as much as possible and we all know dieting can be catabolic. If the final goal is competition with large muscles and low fat...why not start with less fat and end the same?

Another thing...as far as the abs go: I don't want to lose sight of my abs while bulking. Perhaps I'm too strict...perhaps I AM making it too complicated. Perhaps I should say...whatever...about the abs and just make sure my diet is clean even at higher cals.

As far as risking health, I don't feel that I am. I've done enough research about the compound to feel comfortable taking it with support supplements in moderate dosages.

Well good luck then:D

liftin4life said:
...the flaming needs to stop. Many of these statements are made from an ignorant and biased standpoint, and with a complete lack of enough information to say anything other than praise or further questioning.

I'm not going to fight the uphill battle of trying to defend my experience and knowledge against "know-it-all" people who assume and speak without thinking and gathering accurate information. Bottom line: I've trained for 7 years, I had 1/15th the normal testosterone level for this time frame and just found out about it...yet I still added 50lbs of muscle to my frame and gained considerable strength. Because I'm not 250lbs lean and/or don't have Ronnie Coleman genetics OR don't have the same goals as you is no reason to come here and talk sh*t. Show some respect.

Update: The goal of this DNP cycle is to elminate the rest of my bodyfat (to a very low range so that bulking will have little impact on the overall look of muscularity (ie: will still be lean at end of high calorie bulking).

Progress: 9.5lbs in 9 days. Sweating/heat is very uncomfortable but well worth the results so far. Strength is UP and surprisingly...reps are up also in certain exercises. No strength/muscle has been lost. Glycerol is proving to be extremely useful in preventing overheating. Can't wait to see how much more I'll lose in the next 5 days...and the 5 days after that, as the water sheds.

One more thing:::::: "Only intuition can save you from the most dangerous individual of all, the articulate incompetent." ~Richard Bernstein (you know who this is directed to)
No one has flamed you as far as I can tell, unless you regard asking legit questions as flaming.

Regardless of all other facts, you are 163 lbs and using DNP. In my opinion, what you are doing is dangerous and totally unecessary.

Also, your oh so eloquent quote can quite easily apply to you yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131