over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

balla's log

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
goin to start a log and keep it updated every few days or week

good 6 months of not doin shit and eatin next to nothing an dwhen eatin eatin shit. i got on this board to go from a fighter to a BBder and i set out and was slowly makin progress and i got hit with a SHIT LOAD of drama and BS in my life and have been dry for a good while but have continued to try to contribute to this board as much as possible with any info i have gained over the year or so from this board and research. enough talkin

here is my stats, im starting back at ground zero TRUST ME

3/19/07

21yrs old
6'0
188lbs
BF% (i will get it checked for acurate % and post next time)

training 5 days a week. one body part each day

will post more info when its all said and done and all straight and planned out but i will say im being guided by one bad mo fo!! has enough knowlege for everyone on here!! awesome bro! will reveal later on down the road :)

pics will be added through out the process but to embarrassed to post any now :eek:

maybe this will inspire others that r new to the game and get them motivated!!

off to the gym nukkas!!

Good luck with it bro...

question, where do you get your avatars?

and can you email me the bigger pics!

the chicks are too hot

moedank said:
Good luck with it bro...

question, where do you get your avatars?

and can you email me the bigger pics!

the chicks are too hot
the girls r either my gf, girls ive "dated", or jus skeezers that take pics for me :)

pimpin aint easy but somebodys gotta do it:cool: hahahaha!!:p

moedank said:
Yeah, being married is great but hot new pussy kicks ass too...:rolleyes:

Live it up man.....
haha i feel ya man :D

update us balla!

bro.. you are behind!! LOL!!

get to updatin us!! LLOL!!

or send some of that hot ass this way...

just a couple hours north!!:cool:

maxsupplements said:
bro.. you are behind!! LOL!!

get to updatin us!! LLOL!!

or send some of that hot ass this way...

just a couple hours north!!:cool:
hahaha my bad my bad! jus nothin to great has happen other then im fuckinsore as a mutha FUCK!! but its all love!!

and i got the girls on lock for ya here brutha!:p :) haha

balla06 said:
hahaha my bad my bad! jus nothin to great has happen other then im fuckinsore as a mutha FUCK!! but its all love!!

and i got the girls on lock for ya here brutha!:p :) haha

hey now! those girls are for me! :p :D

SVFootball said:
hey now! those girls are for me! :p :D
haha i got u too bro! there is so many girls here u wouldnt know what to do with them all. plenty for everyone!:D

you in Cali bro? if so i can def agree with the women, reason i asked is Swick used to come into my work a lot and trained in my town, figured you knew him or know of him.

hahahaha

"got em on LOCK"

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!

seriously,, i cracked up hard bro...

nice nice nice...

sore huh? getcha some glutamine.. speed that recovery up...

what are your goals balla? bulking? dieting? just getting back to good health?

as of right now, i am "growing" into summer. i dont look good bulked at 230lbs and 14%bf at 6'... so, anymore, i just try to stay lean year round, and i get more compliments on that than anything else. im around 192-5ish at like 8%bf... and some water... 27years old..

hell, we have more fat people per CAPITA here than anyother place.. hell, its like the 8th fattest city in the US...

YoungNJacked said:
you in Cali bro? if so i can def agree with the women, reason i asked is Swick used to come into my work a lot and trained in my town, figured you knew him or know of him.
na im not in cali but i totally agree with the girls there! and ya mike trained there but he is from Htown.

maxsupplements said:
"got em on LOCK"

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!

seriously,, i cracked up hard bro...

nice nice nice...

sore huh? getcha some glutamine.. speed that recovery up...

what are your goals balla? bulking? dieting? just getting back to good health?

as of right now, i am "growing" into summer. i dont look good bulked at 230lbs and 14%bf at 6'... so, anymore, i just try to stay lean year round, and i get more compliments on that than anything else. im around 192-5ish at like 8%bf... and some water... 27years old..

hell, we have more fat people per CAPITA here than anyother place.. hell, its like the 8th fattest city in the US...

haha i do what i can brutha! and im bulking. as of this morning im 192 at 6 foot. i dlike to be a good 205 215 by july and then by the end of the year id love to be around at least 230. thats my goals.

girls around here..

yeah balla is right, there are some damn nice ones in our area! haha and just to assure you guys, balla has them on lock! haha check out the avatar..that's his girl, but there are more of those around hereeee! so come on down bros!

keep up the workouts bro! you're gunna get there!

gladiator3v2 said:
yeah balla is right, there are some damn nice ones in our area! haha and just to assure you guys, balla has them on lock! haha check out the avatar..that's his girl, but there are more of those around hereeee! so come on down bros!

keep up the workouts bro! you're gunna get there!
ya already know what will happen brutha!! ProM party in Htown! party at whiskey? hahaha fuck that we wil party every where!! have a hoe train come along with us:p there is PLENTY of women here!

balla06 said:
ya already know what will happen brutha!! ProM party in Htown! party at whiskey? hahaha fuck that we wil party every where!! have a hoe train come along with us:p there is PLENTY of women here!

hell yea man! count me in! :D

damn balla..

once again, nice damn avatar. wish i had some pics like that! i mean i could get some, but they would be nothing but skeezes! at least yours are the real thing! haha i need to get my girl to take some nice pics for me! hahahaha

yeah texas girls are cool because they arent drama as much as cali girls, but down in orange county and in the bay area, the girls here clown houston easy. its like baskin robbins over here.

YoungNJacked said:
yeah texas girls are cool because they arent drama as much as cali girls, but down in orange county and in the bay area, the girls here clown houston easy. its like baskin robbins over here.
haha i feel ya cali gots soem good girls fo sho! htown isnt no joke tho brutha! there is plenty of hoes here too! cali girls jus r a differnt nature pretty much what u said but dont get me wrong bro! texas girls got drama too!!! BELIEVE ME!!! haha but i say there is a higher % of cali girls that r stuck up vs the houston girls but in reality it really jus depends on where ur lookin and TRULY on the girl. both have more then i need. i got my girl but i love to drag out others for all my boys and what not. alot of pretty girls always is a plus to the fun for everyone ya know :p

gladiator3v2 said:
once again, nice damn avatar. wish i had some pics like that! i mean i could get some, but they would be nothing but skeezes! at least yours are the real thing! haha i need to get my girl to take some nice pics for me! hahahaha
haha ya brutha get her to get ya some!! haha fuck lets get my girl and ur girl to take soem together and we will post them up! haha or fuck, ima head to the club and u and i can have a "photo shoot" for ProM and post away! hahaha im sooo fuckin down!:p hell ill get jenn to go around and get girls to do wild shit also!:D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws