over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First peptide cycle--Log

Iron-Game

Registered
Im new to this board but some may know me from others. I found a great deal of info on this board so I figured I would post up what I am doing now.

Tonight I start my first cycle of 2 peptides, cjc-1295 @ 2000mcgs then my second 2000mcg will be 10days later. Also tomorrow pwo I will start Lr3 Igf 50 mcg in each bi. within 5 min of training bi's Monday and Friday. (bi's are lagging) Wednesdays the same, in a different bodypart.
This is also week 6 of a 16 week test c. and eq cycle. I was going to start Peg Mgf but I dont have it yet so I should start it on sunday at a tbd dose.
Log to follow any questions or comments please post or IM.

Last edited:
After my first Igf night of 50mcg bi. I decided through research to switch to 25 mcg bi.
I am doing a HST workout I read about, with the whole body being worked 3x week, 2weeks 15 rep range, 2wks 10 rep range and 2 wks 5 rep range, all sets to failure but only 2 sets/bodypart, every mon,wed,and friday including squats, deadlift, incline bench, and pull ups for the major bodyparts, my stats are 5'3" 197lbs at 13% bf. my bi's are my week link and they measure 17.5 cold. With 20years plus in the iron-game, right now I am still tring to bulk for the next 4 weeks, then start cutting a little for the summer (I will throw in some t-3 and albuterol)

only thing I can say so far is 100mcg vials of igf are easy to use, and no pain in injection site, on the 1295 stung like hell for about a hour

25mcg each bi yesterday, nothing to report. I have the urge to up my workload on bis but I am doing good with my current routine, and I want to give the Igf a chance to do its thing so I wont

I-G,
Did you notice any difference in your pumps, hunger levels, any hypo-type sides after IGF?
Did the 1295 affect sleep, energy levels or anything else that you noticed?
Looking for details.
Thanks in advance.

I-G,
Did you notice any difference in your pumps, hunger levels, any hypo-type sides after IGF?
Did the 1295 affect sleep, energy levels or anything else that you noticed?
Looking for details.
Thanks in advance.

Nothing except increased pumps and vascularity so far..

Great thread Iron-game! Are you training in the morning or night? Do your pumps last a lot longer after workouts?

Jig

Great thread Iron-game! Are you training in the morning or night? Do your pumps last a lot longer after workouts?

Jig
I train when I can get it in sometimes early, sometimes midday, sometimes late, time permitting. Im in sales and I go when I can. I shoot pwo and the first time I noticed anything was saturday, after training friday my arms seemed pumped all day. I think it may take another week to start noticing the full affects.

Because I lowered the dose to 25mcg bilateraly, I also shot into sholders today pwo. So that means 25mcg 4x/wk, whats everybody think...

So far all I am noticing is much more pronounced vascularity, and the pumps are great even during the warm up.
No real changes on the tape, but I dont expect it to be immediate its more of a long term thing

My joints are cracking a bit which is unusual, and I seem to be tired a lot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws