over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my ghrp-6 log

king1033

Registered
ok so i have 50mg of ghrp-6 i diluted it with 10ml of bac. water. 5 ticks on the slin pin equates to 250micrograms.
i pin 3x a day
125mcg AM
125mcg afternoon
250mcg PM before bed (I take this dose with 5gr AAKg and 800mg 1-carboxy)

so far Im finishing up day 2 and already im starting to see effects it seems like my pump just WONT go away. my muscle feeling full and skin very tight. I have been cutting out carbs quite a bit these past couple of days and i can see the fat coming off. after tomorrow its back to my full diet, i like to take 1-3 days off every month cause eating eating eating sometimes gets a little over whelming and its nice to take a break.

stats
6 foot
225lbs
9%

pre log stats.
neck - 16 inches
chest - 46 inches
arms - 16 1/2 inches
forearms - 15 1/2 inches
waist - 33 inches
quad - 24 inches
calf - 14 1/2 (i know im working on them lol)

im looking for waist to go down to about 31 HOPEFULLy cause i hold my fat on my lower back. everything else hopefully will go up.

would like to see my BF stay within this range when i return to bulking, curious to see if i can get up to 230lbs when i run out of ghrp-6. also i know 50mg is going to last awhile and i know ghrp6 once recon. is only good for 30 days so im thinking i should preload slin pins and freeze them asap so i can keep potency. also another thing my ghrp6 was chillin in the fridge in powder form for about 2 months thats not an issue right as long as it wasnt recon.

i will update weekly, but will check back daily to chat and fine tweak this log from the help of others.

Last edited:
Looks good. Sorry for not getting back to you. It happens if I read a message and then go to sleep. I forget to go back and answer it.

Lol no worries bro i basically typed the last sentence in my sleep lol, my ghrp-6, 1-carboxy put me to SLEEP!
Im wondering if IM injections with the ghrp-6 would be of any benefit?? also do you think its over kill if i did 250mcg 3x a day, I really wanna do that because i always feel my nightime shot a lot more than the daytime shots

hey man what amount of time are you planning on going w/ this cycle

depending how i see things going towards the 2 month mark i might bring it out to 4-6 months i think any less than that would be pointless.IMO

im thinking the same thing, im waiting on my ghrp-6 should be here tomarrow.
but def interested in seeing how u do

im thinking the same thing, im waiting on my ghrp-6 should be here tomarrow.
but def interested in seeing how u do

well its only been three days and i lost an inch off my waist ummmmm DBT can you chime in if ghrp-6 has any fatloss effects?? maybe i lost water?? im kinda clueless on this one, i take dandelion and horse chestnut ED but have been for awhile so it couldnt be from that. i never went this high with ghrp-6 tho so maybe thats the difference i am not doing
250mcg 3x a day
sometimes on my last dose ill push 400mcg
i get this warm feeling in my eyes like im sorta stoned but not at all. but that heavyness

Hey King is this AK's GHRP or someone else's?

someones else's everyone talks about AK i still have no idea what AK is.. EDIT** nevermind just figured it out lol

Last edited:
ok so today is 8 days since i started my log,
i bumped up my dose to
250mcg am
500mcg noon
500mcg pm

so far i have experianced increase in my pump, ive managed to take off some fat in this past week i appear leaner. starting today i incorporated igf-1 lr3 into this log as well 25mcg e2d IM see where these peptides, food andhard training can change my physique in the next few months.

ok so today is 8 days since i started my log,
i bumped up my dose to
250mcg am
500mcg noon
500mcg pm

so far i have experianced increase in my pump, ive managed to take off some fat in this past week i appear leaner. starting today i incorporated igf-1 lr3 into this log as well 25mcg e2d IM see where these peptides, food andhard training can change my physique in the next few months.

I look forward to your research bro...especially how the igf plays into the scheme of things.....keep us posted.

king1033,

Is that they gear you,r on? no other peptides or steroids?

Saturation dose

I may have mis-read/misunderstood... I thought Dat had said anything more than 100mcg GHRP-6 at a time wouldn't do anything. Just seeking clarification.

I may have mis-read/misunderstood... I thought Dat had said anything more than 100mcg GHRP-6 at a time wouldn't do anything. Just seeking clarification.

no, just once you go over 1mcg/kg, you start getting decreasing GH benefits per mcg. So lets on an arbitrary scale say 100mcg gets you a bump of 50, going to 200 may only raise it to 65, and going to 300 may only bring you to 75. So you start getting to where you are wasting $$$ by dosing higher, and may as well split the dose over the day instead

Thanks.

no, just once you go over 1mcg/kg, you start getting decreasing GH benefits per mcg. So lets on an arbitrary scale say 100mcg gets you a bump of 50, going to 200 may only raise it to 65, and going to 300 may only bring you to 75. So you start getting to where you are wasting $$$ by dosing higher, and may as well split the dose over the day instead

Ah- "The Law of Diminishing Returns". Got it.

updates? Im about 1.5 months in and have gained water or fat while my diet is the same... I was thinking of adding some igf-1DES, isnt igf counter productive?

as.well.as.increasing.prolactin.issues.as.you.go.higher.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear